NBC drops polling bomb on Biden.

Weird how all these polls that were mocked as fake news 18 months ago are now gospel and constantly quoted.

How did that happen?

:dunno:
there isn't one poll that is accurate. Not one, a poll showing one way or another is bullshit. I personally know people who love to play games with pollers. any data collected is either inaccurate or the poll targeted to a special interest group only. Can't make up all of these people who believe any poll. Not I, I believe no poll as I stated.

Weird how all these polls that were mocked as fake news 18 months ago are now gospel and constantly quoted.

How did that happen?

This is your party's propaganda wing preparing the loyal party members like you for a landslide right up the ass in the mid-terms. Nothing more.
:auiqs.jpg:

Before 2020, even Biden's own party didn't want him to be president. Just like Kamala, they knew better than to make him their nominee, but they also knew they couldn't win with Bernie and so here we are.

Biden is an empty vessel the ruling elite decided to use as the trojan horse for all of their bullshit ideas.

They are going to stick them all to him and they will burn him when they are through.

So are the poll numbers wrong Mac?

Before you write another damn thing I am not asking your opinion about how the Trump base mocked poll numbers in the past but asking you do you agree with the poll numbers on Biden?
Of course they're reasonably accurate. Just as they were when Trump was president when we were often informed polls are inaccurate and just look at the 2016 election polls as evidence of such.

Before 2020, even Biden's own party didn't want him to be president. Just like Kamala, they knew better than to make him their nominee, but they also knew they couldn't win with Bernie and so here we are.
That's true. Biden couldn't have beaten any other candidate besides Trump.

I don't think that the poll is accurate...

5% is within the margin of error for the poll and this MSM outlet has always given the Democrats a more favorable consideration than Republicans ever were.

So they claim 5% think "better than expected" when likely there is no one that thinks this.

Lowest numbers since the poll was created?

Like a virgin in a Whorehouse...this presidency isn't going to last long.

How did that happen?

Well…they were gospel to the left. Why they denying it now???hmmm?

Infrastructure Bill? Passed when Trump couldn't.

Afghanistan? Ended a 20 year war and kept his promise to the Taliban that Trump made

COVID? Vaccinations offered for all Americans free of charge.

Insurrectionists? Being arrested at record pace for 1/6

He is doing great.
Ah…satire.

I hate to think how stupid one would be to have to think that Biden was ever a good choice for a leader....

Well because we started catering so heavily to the young and stupid for their dollars we created a society based around their "feelings" so now feelings control everything.

And we had a president that had a personality these feelings based people didn't like so the age of "I hate trump because he hurts feelings" took over and people only voted for someone that said "you're special and unique and don't worry I'll fix everything and take care of you" and the pussy bitches ate it up, and because everyone wanted their money and attention they ran with it.

That's why you don't cater to and foster the young and stupid. They have no experience with real life and don't do shit other than sit around and consume everything, yet think they are smart and run everything because we treat them like they do.

Why you denying it? Even the lefty MSN is now admitting it …although begrudgingly.
Mac and the dembots have a hard time accepting reality…even when their own propagandist can’t hide the truth anymore

Forum List

Back