NBC News Admits HUGE Mistake?

Where are the torches and pitchforks? If they can do this to the president's attorney, what the fuck are we as a country?

Yeap, it is not going anywhere. We are seeing a full fledged coup in our country. All to the loud cheers of those hypocrites.

Who is this jerk? He gives me a headache without even listening to what he says.

If there was any dirt on Trump, it would have been trotted out before he was elected.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Some people will not understand the truth in that, but they make for entertainment.

This means you, MSM.
They did throw everything at Trump. Waited till the last minute to use the over ten year old tape. To destroy him, couldn't do it though. I mean the other choice was Hillary. Will they ever learn?

I'm not a lib fuck wad. If you follow someone like your orange one you are about as low in life as you can get. No morals or ethics. Too bad you feel that way must have been brought up as a bully.

Yet you use terms like Orange One to describe the President. Would it have been ok if people referred to Obama as "the black one"?
More like charcoal.

Yeap, it is not going anywhere. We are seeing a full fledged coup in our country. All to the loud cheers of those hypocrites.

NBC corrected. Fox just keeps spewing shit.

But hey, you love this guy who used a racial slur.

I'm not a lib fuck wad. If you follow someone like your orange one you are about as low in life as you can get. No morals or ethics. Too bad you feel that way must have been brought up as a bully.

Yet you use terms like Orange One to describe the President. Would it have been ok if people referred to Obama as "the black one"?

Yep. It was OK. No prison time.

Trump daily disrespects his base and they are apparently to goddamn dumb to realize or either to low in life to care.

More like charcoal.
Even black people refer to him as the first mulatto president now.

99% of the fake news in this country is created by none other your orange leader and there are no retractions or I meant to say. Neil Cavuto of fox news called it exactly what it is yesterday, trump is stinking it up.
Haven't we learned? Everything is Trumps fault. Trump sabotaged Apollo 13. Trump crashed Emilia Earhart's plane. Trump crashed the stock market in 1929 and invaded Poland 10 years later. Trump killed John Lennon. Trump beat Rodney King. Trump is Obama's mother. Trump flew the 1st plane on 9-11. All true.

99% of the fake news in this country is created by none other your orange leader and there are no retractions or I meant to say. Neil Cavuto of fox news called it exactly what it is yesterday, trump is stinking it up.
Haven't we learned? Everything is Trumps fault. Trump sabotaged Apollo 13. Trump crashed Emilia Earhart's plane. Trump crashed the stock market in 1929 and invaded Poland 10 years later. Trump killed John Lennon. Trump beat Rodney King. Trump is Obama's mother. Trump flew the 1st plane on 9-11. All true.
I knew it..................he's the one that caused Black Friday...............now we all know

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

"We have exclusive details on a phone conversation between Cohen and someone inside the White House, possibly talking about how to cover up the scandal....we will now talk about this for the next 6 hours...starting off with a panel of 5 experts and various other people who also hate Trump..."

Later that evening......

"Okay so, on this thing we have been talking about non-stop for hours on end...uh... oops....heh...it turns out the story is complete nonsense...there is no recording, and no one has the slightest idea what the conversation was about....but WE think it could be something sneaky...so we will begin talking 6 hours about IF this phone call was something sneaky....

"We have exclusive details on a phone conversation between Cohen and someone inside the White House, possibly talking about how to cover up the scandal....we will now talk about this for the next 6 hours...starting off with a panel of 5 experts and various other people who also hate Trump..."

Later that evening......

"Okay so, on this thing we have been talking about non-stop for hours on end...uh... oops....heh...it turns out the story is complete nonsense...there is no recording, and no one has the slightest idea what the conversation was about....but WE think it could be something sneaky...so we will begin talking 6 hours about IF this phone call was something sneaky....
Thanks for the abstract. I couldn't bear listening to whoever that was to find out what this was about.

Later that evening......

Thanks for the abstract. I couldn't bear listening to whoever that was to find out what this was about.

I have seen that guy before, he is very hit and miss...kind of funny sometimes, but yes, pretty annoying.
He would be much better, and twice as effective if he wasn't trying to be so over-the-top.

But as to the story.... it is spot on.
We are indeed witnessing a travesty. You have a leading global news organization running with a bad piece of information, un-vetted, 100% unsubstantiated..and reported as fact pretty much the entire day.
This is sad. It really is.

Neil was careful not to call Trump a liar, though.
No one at Fox News is waking up. They are all Trump lickspittles to the death.

They have chained themselves to Trump, and are thus right down in the gutter with him. No amount of soap will ever clean Trump's stain off them.

20354bba0dba628cc3f602d261f38400.jpg

Forum List

Back