NBC News Reports 10 People Indicted

Of course you are lost, why else would you vote for the very exact thing you hated & thought Trump was. DUH!
I thought Trump was a male chauvinist piece of shit. I was correct.
AND yeah Uncle Leo act is the act of Admitting Joe is not cognitively fit to face trial even though they claimed him fit enough to be the puppet or mask behind Kline running his presidency.
I still have no idea what you're talking about...and that makes two of us.

A total farce to again try to steal the reelection of Trump from him by deliberately trying to skewer his public image and to interfere with and take from his campaign. For one thing, a grand jury indictment means nothing as they are only given one side of the story to hear anyway, entirely based upon the claims and assumptions and unchallenged lies of the prosecutor, much less that the claims of RICO violations are baseless and absurd.

They even admit that among their strongest legal positions in this idiotic case is the attempt to criminally prosecute a president of the United States for urging an election official to be sure that every possible vote was found, accounted for and tabulated. They are literally trying to convict Trump on nothing more than his opinion and free speech efforts trying to urge people to keep looking for a way to win the state and not to give up trying. Once again, democrats are banking on the malfeasance of a dishonest, leftist-controlled media to spread lies, misinformation and propaganda for them to a clueless leftist public who bank solely on what they tell them.

The real problem was Trump threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime if he didn't report ballots were being shredded.

by the way, a little information, I think you're going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they're brand new and they don't have a seal and there's the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt.

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk

Of course he did. He tried to illegally steal an election he lost. That's an attack on our elections, the cornerstone of this nation. It harms every single American.
No he did not... he and millions of Americans believe the election was stolen... and he has a right to contest it and to ensure that Georgia has counted every Trump vote... I can't remember a time when a democrat lost and didn't say the republican stole it... isn't that what the Russia collusion lie was all about?....
I just heard the list of charges from Georgia and its even more ridiculous than I had imagined....
Rico act?... you people are insane and out of control....
Payback is a bitch....

No he did not... he and millions of Americans believe the election was stolen... and he has a right to contest it and to ensure that Georgia has counted every Trump vote... I can't remember a time when a democrat lost and didn't say the republican stole it... isn't that what the Russia collusion lie was all about?....
I just heard the list of charges from Georgia and its even more ridiculous than I had imagined....
Payback is a bitch....

He doesn't have a right to threaten a Secretary of State with committing a crime for something the Secretary of State's office already informed him was fake news.

He doesn't have a right to threaten a Secretary of State with committing a crime for something the Secretary of State's office already informed him was fake news.
He never threatened anyone.... what is wrong with you?....
Well pal all that this has done is to increase Trump's poll numbers and increase his lead over crooked Joe....

The real problem was Trump threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime if he didn't report ballots were being shredded.

by the way, a little information, I think you're going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they're brand new and they don't have a seal and there's the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt.
And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk
That constitutes a threat to you?... then lets prosecute all the threats to Trump from this DOJ and media.....

If this case wasn't in liberal Fulton county it would be laughed out of court....

Contesting the election is one thing. Trying to steal it is another and is criminal.

Payback is a bitch....

Sure is. 91 counts, baby!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
He never threatened anyone.... what is wrong with you?....
Well pal all that this has done is to increase Trump's poll numbers and increase his lead over crooked Joe....

Telling someone they committed a crime if they don't do what he wants is a threat. The denial is strong in you.

Telling someone they committed a crime if they don't do what he wants is a threat. The denial is strong in you.
No he told someone that not counting all ballots is a crime and guess what?... it is... so telling the DA in Georgia he could be guilty of a crime was actually true.... this case is a joke... and it clearly spells out judicial intimidation and election tampering by a liberal justice system in a blue county....

Forum List

Back