NBC News Reports 10 People Indicted

No he told someone that not counting all ballots is a crime and guess what?... it is... so telling the DA in Georgia he could be guilty of a crime was actually true.... this case is a joke... and it clearly spells out judicial intimidation and election tampering by a liberal justice system in a blue county....

No, you rambtard. I already showed what he called a crime; and it wasn't that.

Reading is fundamental.

No, you rambtard. I already showed what he called a crime; and it wasn't that.

Reading is fundamental.
There is not a single crime in any of it... certainly not a big enough of a charge to prosecute a former president and contender in this years election....
If I were Trump's lawyer I would appeal every ruling this corrupt judge makes.... and slow this down until they grant a change of venue....

There is not a single crime in any of it... certainly not a big enough of a charge to prosecute a former president and contender in this years election....
If I were Trump's lawyer I would appeal every ruling this corrupt judge makes.... and slow this down until they grant a change of venue....

LOL

Ok, rambtard, run with that. You go, girl!

:abgg2q.jpg:

If they have evidence, I will say, good, they deserve it. See what it's like to not be in a Qult?
so far...... 30 million dollars to the Biden family for what?... and if you think none of that went to Joe than you are as gullible as I have always predicted....
Every Biden got paid but Joe?????? LMFAO

If Joe and Hunter go to trial, sure.

But right now:

91 counts, baby!

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back