NBC's Craig Melvin asks Sen. Tim Scott if GOP is 'using' him as 'token'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Such insulting assertions and they just reinforce their own stereotypes (as some in the U.S do about Canada, quite naively). The best comes at the end though:

He added, "And don’t throw 'you’re the only black guy they know' at me either. There are only two black Democratic Senators, stop pretending there’s some huge racial diversity gap in the Senate. Ask my Dem colleagues what their staffs look like...I guarantee you won’t like the answer."

Such insulting assertions and they just reinforce their own stereotypes (as some in the U.S do about Canada, quite naively). The best comes at the end though:

He added, "And don’t throw 'you’re the only black guy they know' at me either. There are only two black Democratic Senators, stop pretending there’s some huge racial diversity gap in the Senate. Ask my Dem colleagues what their staffs look like...I guarantee you won’t like the answer."
I was wondering how long it would be before the demrat propaganda arm would try this.

I was wondering how long it would be before the demrat propaganda arm would try this.
Democrats are extremely racist. They believe you ain't black if you vote Republican

GoebbelsAccuse.png

Well, the REAL Leader of the democratic party is George Soros, so it makes sense.

How Trump and the federal government hasn't yet deemed this man Soros as the number one enemy of America is flat outright amazing. He Soros should be hunted down just like Sadam Hussein was in Iraq. Then a trial should insue, and he should be sent to Gauntanamo bay for life. JMO.

Forum List

Back