NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token”

As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

Which wasn't addressed to you in the first place.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?
Got it. It's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it.

Well, it is different somehow because he changed the words. Words still count these days, dont they?
That depends on what the meaning of "is" is. :cool:

Lol, the Dems started the Civil War, continued and defended slavery, started the KKK, began racial segregation and Jim Crow, AND was the party with the strongest opposition to the 1964 Civl Rights ACT.

Go back to your tiny little pissant bitch hole and fuck yourself.

Deep.

South Carolina started the civil war, followed in turn by the other states of the Confederacy. The same faction "continued and defended slavery" with Jim Crow and poll taxes. The same faction used to be Democrats because at the time that's where the power was. For the last half-century they've been Republicans for the same reason.

The KKK was started by half a dozen drunk rebel ex-soldiers around a campfire in Tennessee on Christmas Day 1865.

And they were all DEMOCRATS.

:bsflag: They were drunk soldiers out on a silly lark. There's no record of their party affiliation, if they had any at all.

That doesnt change the FACT that most of the opposition to the Act was from DEMOCRATS.

Here's the inconvenient truth on the actual vote, on the record:
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

It's important, especially for those ignorant of their own history, to distinguish between "Democrats" as an ideological unit and "racists" using the label for access to power. Looks like Southern Republicans, even at that time, were more against the Civil Rights Act than the Democrats were.

Listen, stupid fuckhead, and repeat verbally so it might sink into your stupid ass cranium which is buried deep into your colon. CORELATION DOES NOT EQUATE to CAUSATION.

Then explain the Southern Strategy. Or why Reagan kicked off in Philadelphia Mississippi of all places. Or why all those politicians and voters went Republican.

You didnt give any 'reason' just a bunch of red herring, ad hominem and begging the question fallacies like a cheap little Jacobin whore.

Dont you have a busy street to go play in?

Why? Because the truth hurts?
No herrings, this is called "history", actually, which is not subject to rewrites.

Where do you see ad hominem? Other than "cheap little Jacobin whore", "stupid fuckhead" and "go back to your tiny little pissant bitch hole and fuck yourself"?

DO bring forth these "fallacies", o Eloquent Oracle. Considering your grasp of the facts thus far, this oughta be entertaining.

Last edited:
:D
As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

Which wasn't addressed to you in the first place.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?

Why thank you :eusa_drool: I try.

By the way -- why did you alter my post in the quote?
:D j/k
It's refreshing to see a leftist embrace his hypocrisy and not try to deny it. Kudos! :clap2:

will ANY of you right leaning posters accept the court documented facts about the republican party cheating black voters out of their votes for decades?

and the southern statagey that the republicans used to start winning the south is why the republicans saw their black voter ranks shrink after they did so

Well, it is different somehow because he changed the words. Words still count these days, dont they?

I'm not so sure, since I changed no words. If I did you could list these "changes". Thing is, they're still back there in the thread where I copied them from. Verbatim.

But not in the post you said they were in.

What's so difficult to understand?

Its now built into your party to try a nd cheat black voters.

this last election you got found out and people of ALL COLORS fought your id laws and guess what ?

You couldnt win the election

Not one con will come forward and face the court documented evidence ?

not one of you has the honesty?

Your party can not deal with the facts.

they have to LIE to themselves to avoid the REAL facts.

guess what that turns into?

basing your assumptions on BAD INFO.

bad info in

bad decisions out

that is why your party is dying

But not in the post you said they were in.

I never said they were in any particular post. What I said, from the start, was that "here was a sum-up". That means it's drawn from multiple posts.

:D

Why thank you :eusa_drool: I try.

By the way -- why did you alter my post in the quote?
:D j/k
It's refreshing to see a leftist embrace his hypocrisy and not try to deny it. Kudos! :clap2:

I call it "irony", but whatever.

I'm not a "leftist"; I'm a Factualist. If there are those who consider themselves Rightists that don't like the facts, well.... tough. That doesn't make me Left; it makes me right.
:p

Last edited:
In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements[15][16] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"
(See also THE 2000 VOTE AND ELECTION REFORM)
On February, 2002, the NAACP and four other groups filed suit against Harris (NAACP v. Harris), a former state election chief, and the county elections supervisor.[17] The lawsuit cites the state, several counties and the contractor over procedures for voter registration, voter lists and balloting. The suit charges that Black voters were disenfranchised during the 2000 presidential election, and argued that Florida was in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the US Constitution's Equal Protection Amendment. The parties reached a settlement wherein ChoicePoint will donate $75,000 to the NAACP and will reprocess the voter file on the plaintiffs' terms.[

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is noted not one of you has the integrity to accept the FACTS of who your party is

Blacks dislike the republican party for GOOD reasons.

your the ones being fooled into voting for a racist party

So in your mind frequency proves intent?

lol, where do these idiots come from?
hey... republicans may "intend" to be an inclusive party where blacks and gays and hispanics feel welcome.... they just haven't done a very good job of turning that intent into any results.

The problem is twofold: 1. the GOP will never be as good at race baiting to keep racial groups in line as the Democrats are due to long experience. 2. The GOP doesnt have the balls to denounce this Democrat race-baiting shit for what it is; the only viable racist agenda remaining in the US.

that's fine with me. I hope you keep on getting up on your soap boxes and proclaiming that if blacks only had a brain, or they weren't so dependent on the government dole to buy their crack cocaine and malt liquor, they'd figure out that the GOP really was the party for them. :lol:

Now you return to the Old Libtard BIG LIE approach and simply make shit up, fling it and then watch to see what sticks.

No one has said blacks have no brains, that is no one outside the Democratic Party.

republicans - and ones on here - have certainly said that blacks, for some odd reason, can't figure out that the democratic party is, according to y'all, just using them and keeping them "on the plantation" and bribing them with free stuff. It would seem that the implication is that blacks aren't smart enough, somehow, to understand that.

Like I said... I hope y'all stick with that marketing approach. It's worked really well so far, and, it seems that it even worked so well that it turned a formerly solid GOP minority voting bloc - hispanics in florida - and sent them to the democrats. Thanks. Keep up the good work. :lol:

Seriously.... until you folks on the right can first ADMIT that YOU have a problem with minority voters, you'll never find a way to fix it.

Or, do as you apparently have decided to do, and that is concentrate on being the party of the rich and the angry white evangelists and the inbred racist redneck birthers.

I hope you chose the latter approach.

As I just pointed out, the original editorial was written by a black American poli-sci professor. I think he's speaking on behalf of black Americans.

He's obviously not speaking for conservative black Americans, is he?

Or do they not count?

Libtards dont think that blacks can be authentic blacks if they are not leftist ass holes like they are.

and you call 90% of black voters stupid while ignoring the court documented evidence of WHY they dont like the republican party

Forum List

Back