NC May be back in play. GOP convention to be moved

The blob has pulled the convention out of NC.

View attachment 344748
/——/ While you struggle with tic tac toe, Trump is playing three games of chess simultaneously.

On a monopoly board. Then he eats the pieces.
November is going to be a rough month for you.

Why? I love Thanksgiving.
Yes, you will love it. Trump will still be your president!

Best of luck.
Don't need luck, you loons are giving it to us. Keep up the rioting and looting during a national epidemic. Hatred has made you ignorant, even more than you were.

That reads of desperation. What are you askeerd of?
Nothing at all, I'll be okay not matter what. If your young and in debt, if Biden wins. Plan to live broke and have nothing for the rest of your life.
The only thing he wants is what the government can give him.
These people are crazy thinking only goverment is thinking of taking care of them. If this epidemic didn't show them nothing will. I got a little over eight years and my land is mine. Got 2 springs, a creek, and over a mile long private lake across the street. I can get a bag boy job and survive. Lol, and I'm only 50.

He is surrendering the state. He can’t win here. His support from the suburbs have plummeted. He only has rural whites now that the urban areas are disgusted by him and suburban whites have abandoned him and his wackadoodle actions.
You don't speak for North Carolina asshat you don't even live in my state.
Trump will win North Carolina

He is surrendering the state. He can’t win here. His support from the suburbs have plummeted. He only has rural whites now that the urban areas are disgusted by him and suburban whites have abandoned him and his wackadoodle actions.
You’re picking the wrong fight you carpetbagging fucking transplant. My family has been in North Carolina since 1709 and that’s not a typo bitch.

You’re picking the wrong fight you carpetbagging fucking transplant. My family has been in North Carolina since 1709 and that’s not a typo bitch.
Then why bother having an election?

Uh, cuz I could be wrong?

Cool the Texas Rangers new ballpark is ready to go has a retractable roof and is not being used and doesn't seem like baseball is in any huryy to start playing so bring it.

Kewl!

no bitch I'm calling your lying ass out
If you actually lived in North Carolina you wouldn't say the ignorant shit you say.
As for whose family has been here the longest
ASSHAT there was no state called North Carolina in 1709. My family has been in the Carolinas since the 1600s

because he's talking above his knowledge and only hopes what he believes will come to pass

If you actually lived in North Carolina you wouldn't say the ignorant shit you say.
ASSHAT there was no state called North Carolina in 1709. My family has been in the Carolinas since the 1600s
/——/ Mine too, on my mother’s side.

Yes, you are.

Mine also My Fathers side came from Jamestown VA moved south in 1700

Cool the Texas Rangers new ballpark is ready to go has a retractable roof and is not being used and doesn't seem like baseball is in any huryy to start playing so bring it.
If you get the convention you must also take the governor with it.

/——/ I learned about my family on Ancestry and 23andMe. I found photos of some going back to the mid 1800s, the names of the ships they arrived on, their wills, and more.

You’re just making shit up. Halifax NC in 1709 was when the oldest of us was born here. James’ parents were here before then just no record of births. You are lying. You moved down from Jersey you stupid fucker.

Yea. My other side traces back to England and also here in 1600’s but those assholes were from Massachusetts until 1720’s so we don’t count them as locals. :) One of them married a Cherokee women in NC 10 generations ago so Warren and I are about the same percent Indian.

You’re just making shit up. Halifax NC in 1709 was when the oldest of us was born here. James’ parents were here before then just no record of births. You are lying. You moved down from Jersey you stupid fucker.
dumbass learn something before you make another lie. I mean post.
1712 North Carolina was split from South Carolina

Yea. My other side traces back to England and also here in 1600’s but those assholes were from Massachusetts until 1720’s so we don’t count them as locals. :) One of them married a Cherokee women in NC 10 generations ago so Warren and I are about the same percent Indian.
You are as fake as the other fake injun

dumbass learn something before you make another lie. I mean post.
1712 North Carolina was split from South Carolina
You have no point. You are talking to just talk. Fact is I am from NC as I stated in response to your claim that I wasn’t. I punctuated that with a simple fact that not only am I from here we’ve been in NC since 1709. Then you made up pure bullshit. If I was in the South Carolina shithole since 1709 I wouldn’t admit it.

Forum List

Back