NCAA women denied white house visit, gee I wonder why?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Women’s Basketball Team Declined Trump’s White House Invitation For The Best Reason
Burrrrrn

“We haven’t gotten an invitation yet, and that in itself speaks volumes,” Staley said. “We won before those other teams won their championships. I don’t know what else has to happen.”
5a0f53961800003300f6cc87.jpeg
Uh, they never got a invite!!

Lets not forget, it was stupid ass women, mostly white trash cans who over overwhelmingly voted this man into the white house and yet at every turn, if it doesn't come with sausage stuffed between two rice grain sized peanuts.....forget about it!!

Ladies are you listening???

Clearly, because Trump wasn't on the phone two seconds after the win to invite the team to the WH he is a dirty racist.

• Banned
Clearly, because Trump wasn't on the phone two seconds after the win to invite the team to the WH he is a dirty racist.
Ya know, this man has done just about everything humanly possible to show minorities, women, the handicap, anybody that ain't a white male, just how much he loathes them and yet....to this very day, you still have sorry ass negro's, pathetic white trash and mentally challenged GOP politicians all still standing behind the bitch!!

Ya know, this man has done just about everything humanly possible to show minorities, women, the handicap, anybody that ain't a white male, just how much he loathes them and yet....to this very day, you still have sorry ass negro's, pathetic white trash and mentally challenged GOP politicians all still standing behind the bitch!!
You have one sour note and you play it over and over.

Women’s Basketball Team Declined Trump’s White House Invitation For The Best Reason
Burrrrrn

“We haven’t gotten an invitation yet, and that in itself speaks volumes,” Staley said. “We won before those other teams won their championships. I don’t know what else has to happen.”

Lets not forget, it was stupid ass women, mostly white trash cans who over overwhelmingly voted this man into the white house and yet at every turn, if it doesn't come with sausage stuffed between two rice grain sized peanuts.....forget about it!!

They're safer that way......

• Banned
Burrrrrn

They're safer that way......
These women look like they'd kick his nuts so far up his ass, Session's and Kelly would have to move over!!

Typical liberal, sit around and look for things to be offended about.

They waited for months to get an invitation. Months. Question is. were they disrespected for being women or for being black?

Burrrrrn

I saw the picture. Given recent events in Cnina, probably because there are too many valuable things in the White House.

They waited for months to get an invitation. Months. Question is. were they disrespected for being women or for being black?

Yes. There was an internal WH memo that immediately went out to all staff members from Trump saying, this is a black women's team and I hate women and blacks bigly so don't invite them.

How many other teams of various types won and weren't invited? So they responded to the invite of alleged "disrespect" with disrespect. Trump's time is better spent elsewhere. The ladies on this team have only their own racist assumptions to hold up. Such petulant brats don't deserve further notice.

Burrrrrn

I saw the picture. Given recent events in Cnina, probably because there are too many valuable things in the White House.
Why would a racist claiming to live in a former USSR country find it necessary to contaminate an American message board the way this loser does?

Forum List

Back