NCAA women denied white house visit, gee I wonder why?

Women’s Basketball Team Declined Trump’s White House Invitation For The Best Reason
Burrrrrn

“We haven’t gotten an invitation yet, and that in itself speaks volumes,” Staley said. “We won before those other teams won their championships. I don’t know what else has to happen.”
5a0f53961800003300f6cc87.jpeg
Uh, they never got a invite!!

Lets not forget, it was stupid ass women, mostly white trash cans who over overwhelmingly voted this man into the white house and yet at every turn, if it doesn't come with sausage stuffed between two rice grain sized peanuts.....forget about it!!

Ladies are you listening???
I saw the picture. Given recent events in Cnina, probably because there are too many valuable things in the White House.
Why would a racist claiming to live in a former USSR country find it necessary to contaminate an American message board the way this loser does?
I live in a former USSR country? Yikes!

Damn you're a dingbat!

Clearly, because Trump wasn't on the phone two seconds after the win to invite the team to the WH he is a dirty racist.
Ya know, this man has done just about everything humanly possible to show minorities, women, the handicap, anybody that ain't a white male, just how much he loathes them and yet....to this very day, you still have sorry ass negro's, pathetic white trash and mentally challenged GOP politicians all still standing behind the bitch!!
You have one sour note and you play it over and over.
she like her good buddy dean has an obsession about trump.....they cant help it....they see trump everywhere....

Women’s Basketball Team Declined Trump’s White House Invitation For The Best Reason
Burrrrrn

“We haven’t gotten an invitation yet, and that in itself speaks volumes,” Staley said. “We won before those other teams won their championships. I don’t know what else has to happen.”

Lets not forget, it was stupid ass women, mostly white trash cans who over overwhelmingly voted this man into the white house and yet at every turn, if it doesn't come with sausage stuffed between two rice grain sized peanuts.....forget about it!!

I saw the picture. Given recent events in Cnina, probably because there are too many valuable things in the White House.
Why would a racist claiming to live in a former USSR country find it necessary to contaminate an American message board the way this loser does?

Damn you're a dingbat!
Your vocabulary indicates you learned American English and American culture from watching 80's American television. Both the terms "meathead" and "dingbat" come from that era. These kinds of programs are used to train Russian trolls.

Burrrrrn

Damn you're a dingbat!
Your vocabulary indicates you learned American English and American culture from watching 80's American television. Both the terms "meathead" and "dingbat" come from that era. These kinds of programs are used to train Russian trolls.
That's me. I live in the Czech Republic, a former USSR country (lol). Both those terms were used in All In The Family on which we Russian trolls were instructed. And yet, I've cleaned your clock several times on your whining about Reagan. Scary then that I am far better informed and much less of a dingbat than you, not to mention a much better command of the English language

Camp, you put yourself in these ridiculous, almost comedic, positions. If you weren't such a putz, I might take pity on you.

Burrrrrn

Damn you're a dingbat!
That's me. I live in the Czech Republic, a former USSR country (lol). Both those terms were used in All In The Family on which we Russian trolls were instructed. And yet, I've cleaned your clock several times on your whining about Reagan. Scary then that I am far better informed and much less of a dingbat than you, not to mention a much better command of the English language

Camp, you put yourself in these ridiculous, almost comedic, positions. If you weren't such a putz, I might take pity on you.
My opinions about Reagan are rational and credible as are my opinions of you being a Russian troll. I have never seen you clean anyone's clock or come close to winning a debate here. You are delusional. Mostly you are just an Archie Bunker wannabe. Less educated and articulate than Bunker.

Damn you're a dingbat!

My opinions about Reagan are rational and credible as are my opinions of you being a Russian troll. I have never seen you clean anyone's clock or come close to winning a debate here. You are delusional. Mostly you are just an Archie Bunker wannabe. Less educated and articulate than Bunker.
Do you ever get tired of being a loser Camp?

As I said, you bring these things upon yourself. If you were just a shade more articulate given your veracity, you could get a job with CNN.

Clearly, because Trump wasn't on the phone two seconds after the win to invite the team to the WH he is a dirty racist.
Ya know, this man has done just about everything humanly possible to show minorities, women, the handicap, anybody that ain't a white male, just how much he loathes them and yet....to this very day, you still have sorry ass negro's, pathetic white trash and mentally challenged GOP politicians all still standing behind the bitch!!
You have one sour note and you play it over and over.
That's what happens when you borrow the I hate Obama play book from you racist bitches...listen, we listened to you pink racist yokies whine for 8 gotdamned years, I'm just 11 MONTHS in......let me catch up before you hypocrites start melting.

Forum List

Back