Neal degrasse Tyson...

People that go after Neil deGrasse Tyson are frauds. They don't have the knowledge or skills to refute what he says so, instead, they have chosen to make a bunch of shit up. Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I don't think Tyson would want to wade into the same water as most of the conservative posters here...sure you win but it's not as if there are any deep pockets you can go after from skuzzy posters on a message board.

EVERYONE on Twitter except those who signed up in the last 96 hours or so knows that the celebs and notables have the blue check next to their name.... but that doesn't stop conservatives from going after Tyson.

The irony is that if you listen to Tyson long enough, you actually hear a lot of Eisenhower-ish sentiment which is pretty conservative from a NYC Black to be parroting.
Cease and desist is a beautiful thang. Retractions and apologies are a beautiful thang. It's an ongoing issue.
Why Conservatives Despise Neil deGrasse Tyson: 5 Times the Scientist Provoked Right-Wing Hissy Fits

People that go after Neil deGrasse Tyson are frauds. They don't have the knowledge or skills to refute what he says so, instead, they have chosen to make a bunch of shit up. Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I'm going to question anyone who gets funding from the government, Get funding from the gov, tow the gov line. At least until you start your pension; and then the truth comes out.

I'm going to question anyone who gets funding from the government, Get funding from the gov, tow the gov line. At least until you start your pension; and then the truth comes out.

Which is why you have many threads on religious organizations as well.

I don't think Tyson would want to wade into the same water as most of the conservative posters here...sure you win but it's not as if there are any deep pockets you can go after from skuzzy posters on a message board.

EVERYONE on Twitter except those who signed up in the last 96 hours or so knows that the celebs and notables have the blue check next to their name.... but that doesn't stop conservatives from going after Tyson.

The irony is that if you listen to Tyson long enough, you actually hear a lot of Eisenhower-ish sentiment which is pretty conservative from a NYC Black to be parroting.
Cease and desist is a beautiful thang. Retractions and apologies are a beautiful thang. It's an ongoing issue.
Why Conservatives Despise Neil deGrasse Tyson: 5 Times the Scientist Provoked Right-Wing Hissy Fits

The guy you're "going after" never wrote what you said he did. You have proof of this; twice now.

Please log onto Twitter and look at how many posts the REAL Dr. Tyson has and compare it to your cheap-assed cut and paste from a bull-shit website.

Really, you're better than this. Or at least you should be.

No. I'm sorry. You don't get to hide behind the persecution complex on this one.

No. I'm sorry. You don't get to hide behind the persecution complex on this one.

LOL, Hilarious.
Standing up for oneselfs is not a persecution complex. Giving away your mindset you've lost the agrument...totally.

Does Pharma get government funding? Because I question the cost of new drugs.

LOL, Hilarious.
Standing up for oneselfs is not a persecution complex. Giving away your mindset you've lost the agrument...totally.

Are you attempting to claim that you have been harmed by this man? Are you attempting to claim that this man has aggressively come after you?

LOL, Hilarious.

Are you attempting to claim that you have been harmed by this man? Are you attempting to claim that this man has aggressively come after you?

When's the last time you kicked your cat?

LOL, Hilarious.

When's the last time you kicked your cat?

Again. How has this man harmed you? I'm looking for a legitimate line of reasoning here. I am more than willing to hear you out if you can provide it.

doesnt this dweeb buy into man made global warming --LOL

one could say

its not man made global warming -its faked papers -bitch -consensus is not science
Ah, who to believe on this issue. Scientists that have spent decades of study on the issue, or willfully ignorant know nothing 'Conservatives'? I think the world decided who to believe in Paris this month. Such butthurt losers, these 'Conservates'.

consensus is not science go try again

I liked Tyson a lot until he started essentially trolling Christians.

That really isn't necessary.

He definitely has a nasty, hateful streak in him.
He has a dislike for religion. Thinks its holding us back. I agree. Superstition.

I believe in palm readings. Let's pass laws based on what the tea leaves say.

one could say

its not man made global warming -its faked papers -bitch -consensus is not science
Ah, who to believe on this issue. Scientists that have spent decades of study on the issue, or willfully ignorant know nothing 'Conservatives'? I think the world decided who to believe in Paris this month. Such butthurt losers, these 'Conservates'.

A theory achieves the title scientific theory once there is consensus in the scientific community.

one could say

A theory achieves the title scientific theory once there is consensus in the scientific community.

incorrect you can bs all you want

science is about evidence not consensus

a theory is a theory nothing more

one could say

You don't know the difference between a common theory and a scientific one? Of course you don't with that close minded attitude

one could say

In fact are you aware God doesn't even qualify as a theory? You need evidence for a theory. God is just a hypothesis

I liked Tyson a lot until he started essentially trolling Christians.

That really isn't necessary.

He definitely has a nasty, hateful streak in him.
He has a dislike for religion. Thinks its holding us back. I agree. Superstition.

I believe in palm readings. Let's pass laws based on what the tea leaves say.
I have no problem with that, I'm a comfy agnostic, it's just the trolling I don't care for.

You don't open minds with insults.

Forum List

Back