Nearly 1 million new jobs in July, S&P hits new record

You’re talking shares and ignoring jobs. Doesn’t fit your narrative?
Your willful blindness is hurting you, you presumably read this:

"Bank shares led the gains post-jobs report as rates shot higher...."

and that Wall Street stocks SOARED on the jobs report, it is fact that Wall street is very happy, and significance of that happiness apparently eludes you.

Nowhere have I disputed the post or said it was wrong, all I wanted in which YOU ignored was how much of Main street shared in this.

They can produce fraudulent votes, not jobs.
You do know that is one county in one state? Overall…

You do know that is one county in one state? Overall…

Do you know Biden is going to destroy small business? You do now. It can be done one county at a time.

Did these Moon Bats miss the part where unemployment rose in July? Or the bit about inflation or the hundreds of thousands of Illegals flooding across the border?

Joe Dufus is a terrible President and anybody that voted for him a friggin idiot.

Is that new jobs or people returning to jobs??

I can see people getting back to work but I don't see that many new jobs being created.

rightwinger
Amazing Biden. Guess you missed the clusterfuck he created at the border.

Guess you missed all those fake asylum seekers that are being dumped in towns on the Border.

Guess you missed the millions of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year.

He's amazing all right. Amazingly incompetent.

rightwinger
Amazing Biden. Guess you missed the clusterfuck he created at the border.

Guess you missed all those fake asylum seekers that are being dumped in towns on the Border.

Guess you missed the millions of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year.

He's amazing all right. Amazingly incompetent.
Biden is treating those at our border with compassion

Next step, temporary work visas, DACA

Forum List

Back