🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks”!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Original Article

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks” during a campaign rally for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania Monday night. “I’m telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher,” Trump stated. “CNN is a disgrace.” (Video/Tweet) The Republican nominee then alleged that CNN turned off its camera as he was criticizing the network. “I love WikiLeaks,” Trump proclaimed, while bashing his opponent Hillary Clinton during the campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania with nearly 10,000 people, according to Fox News, at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza. WikiLeaks has been slowly revealing controversial emails from

I can't understand why CNN would be less than supportive of Trump.

Only 10K? :laugh:

sounds like all of Drumpfs supporters huh?

Ratings

CNN is #1 in Cable News; Beats Fox News in Total Viewers, Adults 25-54 & Millennials

Ranks #2 Across Broadcast Debate Watchers among Adults 25-54, #1 in 18-34

CNN Top Rated in Cable News during Post-Debate Coverage Block

2.3 MILLION LIVE STREAMS

I think it's a good time for Wiki to step up on that leaking

What they've released so far is pretty alarming but CNN and others aren't reporting and I bet a lot of sheep haven't heard about them at all. I doubt Hillary's supporters will change their minds even after finding out they are supporting a radical, corrupt liar. Too many are content to have a smooth talker who makes them feel good and could care less about the future of the country.

I am really hoping that people focus on the real dangers facing us and vote accordingly. Polls consistently show people against illegal immigration and more Muslim refugees. That may be a deciding factor in the voting booth.

I notice on FB that most of my conservative friends are avoiding discussions of politics and the liberals post nothing but anti-Trump or pro-Hillary ads. I think the majority have made their minds up and not much is going to change.

I think it's a good time for Wiki to step up on that leaking

What they've released so far is pretty alarming but CNN and others aren't reporting and I bet a lot of sheep haven't heard about them at all. I doubt Hillary's supporters will change their minds even after finding out they are supporting a radical, corrupt liar. Too many are content to have a smooth talker who makes them feel good and could care less about the future of the country.

I am really hoping that people focus on the real dangers facing us and vote accordingly. Polls consistently show people against illegal immigration and more Muslim refugees. That may be a deciding factor in the voting booth.

I notice on FB that most of my conservative friends are avoiding discussions of politics and the liberals post nothing but anti-Trump or pro-Hillary ads. I think the majority have made their minds up and not much is going to change.
Can you give me any highlights. I havent seen much except what was reported on CNN.

Only 10K? :laugh:

sounds like all of Drumpfs supporters huh?

Ratings

CNN is #1 in Cable News; Beats Fox News in Total Viewers, Adults 25-54 & Millennials

Ranks #2 Across Broadcast Debate Watchers among Adults 25-54, #1 in 18-34

CNN Top Rated in Cable News during Post-Debate Coverage Block

2.3 MILLION LIVE STREAMS
And lies like the Beasty!!!!

Forum List

Back