Nearly Thirty Years After Her Disappearance, New Details About The Morgan Nick Case

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hate to say it but I really don't think that Morgan's still alive anymore. I mean, miracles do happen but considering the fact that they found her hair in the suspect's old vehicle then where is the rest of her?

I sure hope that I'm wrong, but she was likely raped and murdered and her body was just dumped somewhere so it wouldn't ever be found. Too bad that either way she'll never get justice. Prayers for the family and that either way she will eventually be found and brought back home. 🙏

I hate to say it but I really don't think that Morgan's still alive anymore. I mean, miracles do happen but considering the fact that they found her hair in the suspect's old vehicle then where is the rest of her?

I sure hope that I'm wrong, but she was likely raped and murdered and her body was just dumped somewhere so it wouldn't ever be found. Too bad that either way she'll never get justice. Prayers for the family and that either way she will eventually be found and brought back home. 🙏

is the suspect still alive? inbredibly, some of these perverts keep girls captive in their basement and such. i hope she is found alive, but how to readjust her to a free life?

is the suspect still alive? inbredibly, some of these perverts keep girls captive in their basement and such. i hope she is found alive, but how to readjust her to a free life?

No he died in prison and I really hope that she is found alive too but it's looking less likely right now.

Forum List

Back