Need More Women Like This One In Congress!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, she has my vote!

GOP congressional candidate endorses Bundy-style armed revolts against government officials

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
16 MAR 2016 AT 14:46 ET

Nevada Republican lawmaker who’s running for U.S. Congress said law-abiding Americans can be justified in taking up arms against government officials.

Michele Fiore, who lent her support earlier this year to militants occupying an Oregon wildlife refuge, said armed confrontations with the government were an acceptable response in some circumstances, reported the Las Vegas Sun.

“If the government is going to point a gun at me, I’m going to point one right back,” Fiore said. “If you’re going to shoot me, I’m going to shoot you back.”

Fiore defended the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve by a group of armed militants who were attempting to undo government ownership of public land, saying the armed group’s actions were completely lawful.

GOP congressional candidate endorses Bundy-style armed revolts against government officials

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Yo, she has my vote!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Nevada Republican lawmaker who’s running for U.S. Congress said law-abiding Americans can be justified in taking up arms against government officials.

Michele Fiore, who lent her support earlier this year to militants occupying an Oregon wildlife refuge, said armed confrontations with the government were an acceptable response in some circumstances, reported the Las Vegas Sun.

“If the government is going to point a gun at me, I’m going to point one right back,” Fiore said. “If you’re going to shoot me, I’m going to shoot you back.”

Fiore defended the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve by a group of armed militants who were attempting to undo government ownership of public land, saying the armed group’s actions were completely lawful.

"GTP"
View attachment 67671
So, can we take up arms against her then? Batshit crazy.

Fiore is nut job. She is a laughing stock here in Clark County politics. This is my Congressional district she's running in and she's unlikely to get the nomination, but even if she did she'd be handing the seat over to the Democrats. She's too much of an extremist loon to win the general election.

Yo, she has my vote!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

"GTP"
View attachment 67671

So as long as a woman supports criminals, she gets your vote? Hmm.

Imagine a bank robber saying that. "If the government is going to point a gun at me, I'm going to point one right back."

Then imagine what you would think of a retard who said, "We need more guys like that."

That's you, retard.

Yo, she has my vote!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

"GTP"
View attachment 67671
So, can we take up arms against her then? Batshit crazy.

Yo, your Country is right next door? See Ya!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Imagine a bank robber saying that. "If the government is going to point a gun at me, I'm going to point one right back."

Then imagine what you would think of a retard who said, "We need more guys like that."

That's you, retard.

Yo, get use to it? "Real Americans" will die with GUNS in their hands!!!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

Forum List

Back