🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need Pain Management Medication? Buy them in the BLACKMARKET or else.........

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
DEA Wants Inside Your Medical Records to Fight the War on Drugs

The feds are fighting to look at millions of private files without a warrant, including those of two transgender men who are taking testosterone.
Marlon Jones was arrested for taking legal painkillers, prescribed to him by a doctor, after a double knee replacement.

Jones, an assistant fire chief of Utah’s Unified Fire Authority, was snared in a dragnet pulled through the state’s program to monitor prescription drugs after someone stole morphine from an ambulance in 2012. To find the missing morphine, cops used their unrestricted access to the state’s Prescription Drug Monitor Program database to look at the private medical records of nearly 500 emergency services personnel—without a warrant.

Jones was arrested along with another firefighter and a paramedic on suspicion of prescription fraud.

“I got a call at work from the police chief, who I know and work with,” Jones testified before a state senate committee last year. “He said ‘We think you have a problem, you’re taking too many medications. We need to make sure you’re no longer a threat to the community or yourself. So we’re doing this to help you.’”

Jones described in tearful detail what happened next.

“There were three police officers pounding on the door. They said they had a warrant for my arrest and they were going to take me in,” he said. “It was the middle of the day, on my front doorstep, in front of my wife and daughter. I’m handcuffed and stuffed into a police car and they haul me to jail.”

Jones was hit with 14 felony counts but all of them were later dropped."

Why do the motherfuckers believe that they can get away with murder?

Because they have concluded that Americans are narcotized and that all Americans are spineless coackroaches like Comrade Starkiev

Those who insist on their "rights" while ignoring the needs of law enforcement in the name of public safety or peace are being supremely selfish.

Those who insist on their "rights" while ignoring the needs of law enforcement in the name of public safety or peace are being supremely selfish.

Actually, no, they're not. There is never a time when an individual's rights interfere with the safety of law enforcement personnel. That is the problem. "Safety of law enforcement personnel" has become a smokescreen to penetrate the rights of the people.

If I am walking down the street, minding my own business and committing no crime, then nothing I am doing compromises the safety of law enforcement. I am behaving in accordance with my rights. On the other hand, if I am pointing a gun a the cops, my actions have gone beyond the scope of my rights. There is no right to threaten the police with a gun.

Those who insist on the government having extra constitutional powers to access our medical records while ignoring the rights of WE THE PEOPLE are being supremely ignorant and retarded..

"Jones was hit with 14 felony counts but all of them were later dropped."

You will defend that position until it's your rights which are violated.

Please be advised that the primary function of law-enforcement in America has become a means of controlling the People's behavior rather than protecting them from harm and ensuring their safety.

If you will watch the tv documentary series, COPS, you will find that about 80% of all police activity involves petty drug law enforcement.

Last edited:

Actually, no, they're not. There is never a time when an individual's rights interfere with the safety of law enforcement personnel. That is the problem. "Safety of law enforcement personnel" has become a smokescreen to penetrate the rights of the people.

If I am walking down the street, minding my own business and committing no crime, then nothing I am doing compromises the safety of law enforcement. I am behaving in accordance with my rights. On the other hand, if I am pointing a gun a the cops, my actions have gone beyond the scope of my rights. There is no right to threaten the police with a gun.

The San Antonio jury REFUSED to convict the surviving Davidians for wiping out 4 BATF criminals.

Last edited:
A defense attorney can always point out, and sometimes carry the argument, that innocent people whose life and limb are in danger from LEO may respond with lethal force.

If a person were standing close to the rock thrower at the Dallas Love air field, had made no threatening gestures at all, and yet the police officer started deliberately shooting at that person, s/he would have every defense in law to shoot him down. The state of mind of the officer is immaterial as a shield, only the totality of the circumstances would be considered.

That is why Salt Lake PD officers are very, very careful when they use fire arms.

Fuck you, police are supposed to do their jobs while protecting our rights, if they fail to do so they are guilty of denial of constitutional rights, failure to uphold their oath of service and deserve to go to jail.

The San Atonio jury REFUSED to convict the surviving Davidians for wiping out 4 BATF criminals.
The Waco massacre is by far the most egregious act of criminal aggression by the law-enforcement establishment against peaceful American citizens. This unprecedented action included the death of twenty-one innocent children, some as young as two years. Little tots.

There is no question that the raid (which was nicknamed "Showtime") on the Davidian residence was wholly unnecessary, a publicity stunt that went wrong and will linger in history as a prime example of oppressive federal conduct and arrogantly wanton abuse by high-level law-enforcement resources.

Last edited:
"Jones was hit with 14 felony counts but all of them were later dropped."

Have you tried to hire an attorney lately to defend yourself?

Oh, wait , you are a parasite. In which case an "attorney" will be appointed for you . In which case the 14 felony counts would have NOT been dropped.

"you are a parasite", Contumacious, does not explain the cumulative sum of taxes I have paid, which have paid for far more than just your welfare life style.

Please be advised that the primary function of law-enforcement in America has become a means of controlling the People's behavior rather than protecting them from harm and ensuring their safety.

If you will watch the tv documentary series, COPS, you will find that about 80% of all police activity involves petty drug law enforcement.
There is nothing "petty" about opiate addiction, which is what LE was trying to curb, according to the OP. People die every day. It is a public health epidemic.

There is nothing "petty" about opiate addiction, which is what LE was trying to curb, according to the OP. People die every day. It is a public health epidemic.

It became an epidemic AFTER the religious cocksuckers in Congress and the federal "courts" began to interfere with our right to self medicate. Show me an article prior to 1914 showing that "opiate addiction" was an epidemic.

Housewives could sit on their porches and sip Coca-Cola with 2% cocaine. No problems.

Drug addiction is an extremely exaggerated phenomenon the ultimate effect of which serves the interests of various special interests outstanding among which is the law-enforcement establishment.

There is condition known to behaviorists as the addictive personality. The cause of this condition has either biological or psychological roots, or a combination of the two. One outstanding manifestation of this condition is the tendency of an affected individual to develop a compulsive craving for a given substance after using it only a few times, whereas the average (normal) individual, the non-addictive personality, can use the same substance over a long period of time, then stop using it and experience little to no craving whatsoever.

The most prominent example of this phenomenon is the condition of alcoholism. Some people can drink a nominal amount of beverage alcohol over a brief period of time and develop an addiction to it, whereas others can drink alcohol a lot over a long period, then quit and not miss it at all.

Medical science has established that persons of Irish ethnicity are genetically predisposed to alcholism. Alcoholism is in the genes, scientists believe So it is likely that similar biological predispositions exist within other genetic types. But the bottom line to this issue is the simple fact that everyone who uses a given drug will become addicted to it.

I have a severe arthritis condition which often brings about unbearable levels of pain. To deal with this problem I've been taking 5mg percocet tablets 3x a day (total 15mg a day) for about the past three years. There are days when (for unknown reasons) I can get by without using any of this opiate and I don't miss it at all. I've never developed an addiction-based tolerance for it, which is the need for increased dosage.

But there are individuals with similar pain conditions who quickly develop a tolerance for a prescribed level of opiate analgesic and frequently ask their doctors to increase their dosage.

Forum List

Back