Need to start calling a spade a spade

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Theism and theists are mental illness and mentally ill. Believing an all-powerful invisible friend of your's cares enough about you to protect you from harm (yet strangely never does) is pure and simple delusional behaviour.

If religious people didn't bring their delusions to work I'd say more power to em, believe whatever makes you happy. But they do bring it to work, they meddle in politics utilizing their delusional beliefs and try to force others to conform to their delusional world-view. Because of this, instead of endlessly tolerating this mental illness we should start referring to it by what it is - mental illness.

It's "Freedom OF Religion" NOT "Freedom FROM Religion".

You religiphobes need to be reminded of that from time to time.

Theism and theists are mental illness and mentally ill. Believing an all-powerful invisible friend of your's cares enough about you to protect you from harm (yet strangely never does) is pure and simple delusional behaviour.

If religious people didn't bring their delusions to work I'd say more power to em, believe whatever makes you happy. But they do bring it to work, they meddle in politics utilizing their delusional beliefs and try to force others to conform to their delusional world-view. Because of this, instead of endlessly tolerating this mental illness we should start referring to it by what it is - mental illness.
Some LA Rams brought their delusions to work.

Got a problem with that?

A rabbi slipped a Kosher weeinie up your ass as a youth, didn't he?

Come on, tell the truth, that is why you hate religion.

Jesus said to only ever pray in private. If Christians actual followed what Jesus taught I'd have no problem with it, but they don't.

A rabbi slipped a Kosher weeinie up your ass as a youth, didn't he?

Come on, tell the truth, that is why you hate religion.

I hate deceit and hypocrisy, and that's found no where more frequently than in religious circles.

mental-illness-funny-how-lends-itselfto-belief-angry-vengefu-politics-1366864012.jpg

Jesus said to only ever pray in private. If Christians actual followed what Jesus taught I'd have no problem with it, but they don't.
Well I agree with that.

Hell, I had to threaten a lawsuit to get my black, self ordained Minister-Principal from demanding that kids pray.

Due to bussing, we had kids at school one hour and a half before classes started.

They piled them in the gym, and then, before class started, she wanted a prayer.

Each teacher was to be responsible for picking the kid to do the prayer, read the prayer, approve the prayer, and then get the kid up in front of the whole school to deliver the prayer.

One kid did a standard Catholic prayer, and got called into the office and told her prayer was "too Catholic'.

Mark 16:15: Jesus said "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature". OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

OP hates Christians.

OP is gonna' convert to Islam. I just know it.

christers don't want freedom of religion ,just freedom of their religion

Hindu Prayer in Congress Criticized
Conservative group says invitation to Hindu priest shows nation is drifting from its Judeo-Christian roots

WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 (AP)--A major conservative group is complaining that an invitation to a Hindu priest to give the prayer at the opening of a House session is another indication of the nation drifting from its Judeo-Christian roots.

``Our founders expected that Christianity - and no other religion - would receive support from the government as long as that support did not violate peoples' consciences and their right to worship,'' said the Family Research Council, a leading advocacy group for conservative causes.

``They would have found utterly incredible the idea that all religions, including paganism, be treated with equal deference,'' the group said in a comment posted on its Web page.

Read more at Hindu Prayer in Congress Criticized - Beliefnet.com

Last edited:

Is your argument against God, or against religious practices? How do you, personally, define God? How does your definition compare to that of others?

Is humanity (meaning humanity-like thought and intelligence) the peak of existence? Is there something greater than this?

Everything that exists comes with an explanation. What are your thoughts on the explanation of the universe?

I would argue that God is no more a mental illness than a theory is a mental illness. Rather, both are explanations of human observations.

Well I agree with that.

Hell, I had to threaten a lawsuit to get my black, self ordained Minister-Principal from demanding that kids pray.

Due to bussing, we had kids at school one hour and a half before classes started.

They piled them in the gym, and then, before class started, she wanted a prayer.

Each teacher was to be responsible for picking the kid to do the prayer, read the prayer, approve the prayer, and then get the kid up in front of the whole school to deliver the prayer.

One kid did a standard Catholic prayer, and got called into the office and told her prayer was "too Catholic'.
Sad that that kind of stuff still happens in this country.

Conservative group says invitation to Hindu priest shows nation is drifting from its Judeo-Christian roots

WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 (AP)--A major conservative group is complaining that an invitation to a Hindu priest to give the prayer at the opening of a House session is another indication of the nation drifting from its Judeo-Christian roots.

``Our founders expected that Christianity - and no other religion - would receive support from the government as long as that support did not violate peoples' consciences and their right to worship,'' said the Family Research Council, a leading advocacy group for conservative causes.

``They would have found utterly incredible the idea that all religions, including paganism, be treated with equal deference,'' the group said in a comment posted on its Web page.

Next some some ignorant hick bitches about this sort of thing ask them to read aloud all the religions recognized by the US Army Chaplain's Guide. :)

RELIGIOUS REQUIREMENTS AND PRACTICES table of contents chaplain CH

INTRODUCTION: INDIVIDUALLY DISTINCTIVE GROUPS
Baha'i Faith Church of Satan
Church of Scientology Church Universal and Triumphant
Gardnerian Wicca "I AM" Religious Activity
Native American Church Rastafarians
Temple of Set United Church of Religious Science
Universal Church of the Master Universal Life Church
Vajradhatu Wicca

Should make for interesting reaction-shots. :)

Next some some ignorant hick bitches about this sort of thing ask them to read aloud all the religions recognized by the US Army Chaplain's Guide. :)

RELIGIOUS REQUIREMENTS AND PRACTICES table of contents chaplain CH

INTRODUCTION: INDIVIDUALLY DISTINCTIVE GROUPS
Baha'i Faith Church of Satan
Church of Scientology Church Universal and Triumphant
Gardnerian Wicca "I AM" Religious Activity
Native American Church Rastafarians
Temple of Set United Church of Religious Science
Universal Church of the Master Universal Life Church
Vajradhatu Wicca

Should make for interesting reaction-shots. :)

the slackjawed bible thumping jackanape hicks won't like this

Available Emblems of Belief for Placement on Government Headstones and Markers - National Cemetery Administration

Mental illness is not a choice. Rejecting reality is a daily choice--asking for one's "daily bread" to mute the reasoning portions of the brain. I've been there. And while the outward manifestations are easily mistakable for insanity, it is choice, and I was able to choose a better path.

Delta, I thought your other thread was lame, but this one is even lamer. Apparently, this kind of trolling is typical for you. It would be a waste of time even to talk to you, because you're a hateful person who has abandoned all reason in his hatred.

Forum List

Back