Nefarious Movie

In what way was he damaging the US?
Please give me a list.
I can give you a very long list of things Biden has done to damage this country.
I doubt you can do the same with Trump.
And don't bother trying to blame him for COVID because that was China's doing.
Sorry, but your standard answer for anything that doesn't praise trump is No. Attempted discussion with you is a waste of time. You're just another MAGA unaffected by reality.

Sorry, but your standard answer for anything that doesn't praise trump is No. Attempted discussion with you is a waste of time. You're just another MAGA unaffected by reality.
IOW, you cannot produce a singular example to support your claim. You have lost this argument, my friend.

Just discovered this. Got to see it. It explains how "we" (some of us) have been manipulated

The Bible does document people possessed by demons. We used to put them in Mental Institutions,

but the drug manufacturers say those aren't needed anymore. I think they're dead wrong.

The Bible does document people possessed by demons. We used to put them in Mental Institutions,
but the drug manufacturers say those aren't needed anymore. I think they're dead wrong.
The movie appears to reveal a man possessed by many demons (or he's faking it to avoid the death penalty) who reveal how THEY have manipulated the world to it's current form.

And the snt it interesting how so many today insist on being referred to as "they/them" -- in the PLURAL!

:auiqs.jpg:
That's hilarious. You claim I'm the one that is closed-minded.
You're afraid to put up or shut up.

Only because you don't have anything.
I can provide you with one example after another of prime examples of how Biden has done damage to this country, but you can't do the same with Trump.

An Atheist debates a demon

View attachment 779388
I did not know about this movie, until tipped off, by a very, very liberal politician, who had served in our government. A very christian woman.

I recommend you check out this channel here, if this sort of thing is of interest to you. IMO? I don't think this is entirely a left/right thing.

TheyLiveOBEY.jpg

The movie appears to reveal a man possessed by many demons (or he's faking it to avoid the death penalty) who reveal how THEY have manipulated the world to it's current form.

And the snt it interesting how so many today insist on being referred to as "they/them" -- in the PLURAL!
An expansion of the concept of The Screwtape Letters.
Interesting that the demon said that the psychologist was responsible for three murders. To the psychologist, he has done nothing wrong. He helped his girlfriend get an abortion, signed off on his mother's euthanasia. The third was sending the possessed man to his execution.

Incremental evil.

Forum List

Back