Negative reaction to "gay marriage" surges

Serious pushback over same-sex marriage

Awesome. Good to see people aren't going down without a fight.
All this will do will force gay couples to sue the states that resist and they will inevitably win. You people are such whiney losers.

ROFLMNAO!

You idiots just rinsed your last shot at the "judicial" solution.

You should probably start coming to grips with that.
What does that even mean?
He thinks the faggot-haters like himself can override the SC, which they can't.

I really think people miss the way that this could play out.

I hope it never goes there.

I do. Don't say you are going to do something, do it.

It is exactly the same rhetoric put forth 50 years ago when Civil Rights passed and when interracial marriage was passed. Except then the people making the threats really did resort to violence.

All these people refusing to do their jobs are going to be told, "this is the law, either you do the job you are hired to do or leave".

And that will be that.

There will be blathering and gnashing of the teeth for a year or two, but it will die down and the sun will still be shining.

It is exactly the same rhetoric put forth 50 years ago when Civil Rights passed and when interracial marriage was passed. Except then the people making the threats really did resort to violence.

All these people refusing to do their jobs are going to be told, "this is the law, either you do the job you are hired to do or leave".

And that will be that.

There will be blathering and gnashing of the teeth for a year or two, but it will die down and the sun will still be shining.

I hope you are correct.

And that will be that.

They are already quitting. Happy days, good riddance...

It's the law. They don't have to like it, but they do have to do it.

It's invalid law, which has no basis in reason... let alone the Constitution.

This last session was a demonstration of something far lower than a joke.

You're not going to like how it turns out, assuming you're a big government gal, as your government just lost the consent of the governed, which rested entirely upon objective governance.

When did you first realize you hated the constitution?

All this will do will force gay couples to sue the states that resist and they will inevitably win. You people are such whiney losers.
Sued for following the law to the T. Marriage licenses are MAY issue not SHALL issue and as long as you don't issue them to ANY couple not a damn thing can be done.
Lol no any couple denied the right has the right to sue. It's amazing how you people kid yourselves lol.

Sued for following the law to the T. Marriage licenses are MAY issue not SHALL issue and as long as you don't issue them to ANY couple not a damn thing can be done.
Learn the law, about how you can indict, and sue, a ham sandwich...

You're not going to like how it turns out, assuming you're a big government gal, as your government just lost the consent of the governed, which rested entirely upon objective governance.

When he learned it protects homos.

ROFLMNAO!

Guess you ain't paying attention to several states because that's EXACTLY what they are doing :D

So you think there will be no marriages at all? That's dumber than your usual dumb crap.

ROFLMNAO!

Guess you ain't paying attention to several states because that's EXACTLY what they are doing :D
I know what they are doing, and the suits are being filed as we speak. This is a land of laws, like it or not. When you don't follow them we fuck your life into the ground. It just takes a bit...

When he learned it protects homos.
^^^ that...

Stop drinking and get some sleep. Try again tomorrow.

These people are about to learn the hard way that their religion isn't the all high trump card that they have believed it is for so long.

And they are about to get an education in economics. When you get fired from your job you don't collect unemployment.

Let the festivities begin.
Kind of hard to get fired when they aren't doing anything wrong. :) Not issuing licenses to ANYONE is perfectly legal.:)
That very much depends. In some states it absolutely breaks the law. But hey, the courts will work that out as well. Nothing more fun than being named in a lawsuit eh?

They aren't 'changing', so the premise of this thread is incorrect.

Kentucky has also been against same-sex marriage, as has Texas and Mississippi, here's a list to help: List of U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions by type - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They are changing up as in some counties are refusing to give ANY licenses out...not just not giving them to faggots. That makes it completely legal.
No, it doesn't. Learn the law.
Prove me wrong. :) The states that are ignoring the oligarchy court are doing the right thing. Can't allow a set of 5 people dictate law based on their own personal ideas in America.
The laws of the states have already proven you wrong. Clerks are required to follow the law, not make up their own, and the law of the land says gay marriage is legal. You lost, give it a rest.
And they are obviously following it by not discriminating against anyone they are not giving licenses to normal people or faggots. :)
These people are about to learn the hard way that their religion isn't the all high trump card that they have believed it is for so long.

And they are about to get an education in economics. When you get fired from your job you don't collect unemployment.

Let the festivities begin.
Kind of hard to get fired when they aren't doing anything wrong. :) Not issuing licenses to ANYONE is perfectly legal. Not that hard to comprehend. Oh and its got nothing to do with ANY of my religion but if I own a business I refuse right to serve ANYONE I don't want to. You picked a fight you can't win. :)

So you don't understand the difference between a private business and working for a state government?

There is no fight. That is the point. The game was over before it started.
Oh there is a fight just because you want to yell down any argument and claim you win we are still fighting to protect our rights. It won't end here..next is polygamy,incest,beastiality,continuing assault on business owners rights etc.We will never give up mine as well get used to it.

Well yes.. Polygamy is next... as they need to nothing more than walk into any clerks office and get a license, as the Federal Government 'divined' a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO MARRY ANYTHING... .

But all of that is merely a distraction... that ruling set the Degenerates at 1st and goal...

What you'll see next is the drive to Provide Equal Protection under the law for CHILDREN!

Hillary has been promoting that for DECADES... And its been under weigh for some time... with calls for Full Time Federal Boarding Schools, etc.

Part and Parcel of providing equal protection under the law, is emancipating children from parental control and giving children the right to sexual consent.

At THAT point, it will be legal for adults to pursue children for sexual gratification... which has always been the goal of the Homo-Cult.

So brace yourself... they're moving the nation HEADLONG into Sodom and Gomorrah... FULL CALIGULA!

Stop drinking and get some sleep. Try again tomorrow.

OH! Now THAT is a lovely concession...

Such is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

And that will be that.

ROFLMNAO!

Don't you LOVE how these pitiful creatures need to try and raise their degeneracy up to something valid, by comparing their DEVIANT BEHAVIOR TO GENETIC RACE! ??

LOL! You can't make this crap up.

Forum List

Back