neighbor gets shot dead over tree dispute florida

There were two things I heard today that were interesting.

First, is that the fence was set back two feet so there was really no trespass.

Second, that the victim had an extensive record of violence. He spent time in prison and well known for being violent. That history contributed to the old man being concerned when approached by the victim.

We will see how this plays out.
yep sounds like old geeser is going toi pay

Don't fuck with us old farts that are armed.

At our age the sentence of life in prison is not that much of a deterrent.
Alternatively, if old fucks even blink funny, blow those Boomer pieces of shit straight to hell. ESPECIALLY in Florida.

Nope Moon Bat, you are confused. Just a good friendly neighbor that has not problem with a neighbor doing a little of my yard trimming if he needed to. .

I suspect that there is a lot more to this story than has been reported. Maybe a history of conflict.
Boom this post has to be true. Didn't even think of that.

Alternatively, if old fucks even blink funny, blow those Boomer pieces of shit straight to hell. ESPECIALLY in Florida.
You are full of hate, asshole. All that hate is going to eat you up kid.

Don't count the old man out yet. A Florida jury found the old man that shot the unarmed young guy in a theater innocent so this guy might be able to beat it.

You are full of hate, asshole. All that hate is going to eat you up kid.

Don't count the old man out yet. A Florida jury found the old man that shot the unarmed young guy in a theater innocent so this guy might be able to beat it.
You're the one talking about being badass, Boomer fucktard.

Die in a fire old fart.

Forum List

Back