Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

Did you thank Trump when he got the price of insulin lowered, did you bash Biden for taking that away? Bet not.

It only helped those under Medicaid so our prices did not change. But we have great insurance and he is still under my plan so we get our insulin cheaper than Trump's plan made it for Medicaid.

But I did appreciate his actions.

If you were not born in the 70's I guess you wouldn't know. At one time Neil Young went against the government... Now that he is for the government. WE are all asking questions..
Niel Young did and still does go against unfairness. Most of the country still agrees with him.

So you speak for all independents now? So do all independents also believe the same regarding CNN?

Most I have spoken do feel the same way about CNN. Anyone with a brain feels that way about both of them.

Sorry you exclude you!

Most I have spoken do feel the same way about CNN. Anyone with a brain feels that way about both of them.

Sorry you exclude you!

So what news do you find to be 'truthful'?

I'll ignore your petty and immature insult. lol

So what news do you find to be 'truthful'?

I'll ignore your petty and immature insult. lol

None of it is 100% truthful, all have their biases. Some are worse than others.

In the case of the topic of the thread, all one has to do is open Spotify and search and you find that Fox Business is wrong. I think they lied in purpose, but it is possible they are just incompetent.

Here are my main sources depending on the topic I am wanting to read about.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The Economist
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews news aggregator
Fark news aggregator

Neil Young has sold over 75 million records. Seems at least a few people want his music in their ear.
That doesnt mean he is a good singer. You seem really confused by such an obvious thing.

That doesnt mean he is a good singer. You seem really confused by such an obvious thing.

What is a good singer or not is 100% subjective to be decided by the person listening. Your attempt to quantify it has failed

What is a good singer or not is 100% subjective to be decided by the person listening. Your attempt to quantify it has failed
Good singing is NOT subjective. There are plenty of people who hate Whitney Houston's music, but no one on Earth would say she isnt a good singer.

[quoe-golfing]And yet there are at least 15 threads started about him in the last month[/quote]

because people love seeing arrogant ass liberal commie entertainers get their asses handed to them.

golfing said:

sez the man who supports the party that wants to tell everyone what to do and think or suffer the consequences.

Looks like the American people got y'all's number, buddee.

1645026703243.png

Last edited:
Fake news.

Instead, the only Neil Young music on Spotify is from movie soundtracks or other events that featured him but were released by other entities. Neil's Spotify page is still largely barren and is not a complete list of his catalog, which spans nearly 60 years.

Good. That old fuck is a fascist and they shouldn't be letting him profit off of it.

Good. That old fuck is a fascist and they shouldn't be letting him profit off of it.

He is making bank off of this...

"But in the two weeks since he made his stand, two trends became evident: first, a big surge in streaming attention as fans followed him to other services… followed by a return to the kind of numbers he had in normal times, when he was still on Spotify — but, of course, without Spotify."

He is making bank off of this...

"But in the two weeks since he made his stand, two trends became evident: first, a big surge in streaming attention as fans followed him to other services… followed by a return to the kind of numbers he had in normal times, when he was still on Spotify — but, of course, without Spotify."

Sadly, con artists often make money off of stupid people like you.

Do you honestly think ^ this spin is going to save face for that hippie fool? Its not happening. He looks fucking stupid now, which should came as a surprise to no one.
Well, to be fair, he looked stupid when he first announced it.

Neil young looks even weaker now.

1 he stated his beliefs and was stern about it but in the end couldn't stand by his convictions and changed his mind. If you can't stand by your own beliefs then what good are you?

2 even if he had a change of heart and considered maybe he was wrong that's fine, but if you can't admit "I thought about what I said and I was wrong to make the ultimatum I did. I tried to shut down someone freedom of speech and freedom to consider other possibilities and even though we don't agree he has those rights as an American", but didn't even do that he just put his music back probably because he wanted the money.

Neil young now is nothing like he was when he was younger and it's a shame.

Lol, what a clown.

Neil Young’s music is back on Spotify.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

A lying article.

So Young still isn't on Spotify? Wow, another day has passed that I haven't heard Young. I have listened to him intentionally for 20 plus years and I haven't missed his music. Too bad he is losing traffic, he needs all he can get.

Forum List

Back