Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

Lol, what a clown.

Neil Young’s music is back on Spotify.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

hmmm... I guess ole Neil musts have gotten that shut off notice in the mail eh? Bwhahahahah

I am not going to be like when I am old that I need 10- injections and pills. Yous are nuts!! hahah

Learned from my grandma early about the big pharma cartel , I will not buy what they sell.

Learned from my grandma early about the big pharma cartel , I will not buy what they sell.

Some have not much choice.

My son gets his insulin from "big pharma", without it he would have been dead 10 years ago.

I use an inhaler twice a day from "big pharma" to help keep my lungs open, my wife can tell when I miss a couple days.

Some have not much choice.

My son gets his insulin from "big pharma", without it he would have been dead 10 years ago.

I use an inhaler twice a day from "big pharma" to help keep my lungs open, my wife can tell when I miss a couple days.
But then you don't take note of the poisons that are put in our environment by big corporations that he needs to buy an inhaler from?.

In other words they sell you poisons while you take poisons and you wonder why you are sick. Not some invisible virus. They are poisoning you people.lol!

But then you don't take note of the poisons that are put in our environment by big corporations that he needs to buy an inhaler from?.

The inhaler is for me, the insulin is for him.

Not sure what you know about Type-1 diabetes, but suffice it to say without insulin from "big Pharma" he dies, it is that simple

The inhaler is for me, the insulin is for him.

Not sure what you know about Type-1 diabetes, but suffice it to say without insulin from "big Pharma" he dies, it is that simple
Why do you need an inhaler.. Have you looked at the problem of your body? They just give you some drug and don't fix it because they make money on it.

Why do you need an inhaler.. Have you looked at the problem of your body? They just give you some drug and don't fix it because they make money on it.
In other words it is probably and an easy fix but the people that say they want to fix you are false mechanics. A false mechanic makes a lot off your muffler that keeps dying.

I need an inhaler because I have COPD. I control it via staying in shape, not being overweight and a twice daily inhaler. There is no "fixing it", the lungs are what they are.

Just what part of this don't you understand?
"Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott."
All of his music is not back on Spotify.
spot.jpeg

neil2.jpeg

Fox Business is wrong.

WE call machinics false when they try to fix a car but don't . They just keep saying we need more parts for the car. When are you people going to learn about the false machinic of big pharma?

LOLOLLOLOLOL

Big Man....big words. LOLOL Where's that old lady singer who followed him out the door. Bet she feels like an idiot. LOLOLL

11 million people listen to Joe Rogan. The so called idiots that call themselves Elite are pissed. Boo HOo. Stop suckin the money out of us so called Elite.

Forum List

Back