Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

Spotify created playlists I really dont want to hear.. I have had better music come from Pandora. For Joe Rogan, the big pharma will go against him because they have billions of dollars from the people that believe cheese in a rat trap is good for them.:D

No, his music is on Spotify and he looks like a fool now. No getting around that fact.

Songs he has no control over as they were part of other soundtracks or albums. Oh, and that never left Spotify.

Spotify created playlists I really dont want to hear.. I have had better music come from Pandora.

I agree, I do not like the grouping algorithm that Spotify uses, nor the one that Pandora uses. That is why I have stuck with YouTube Music, they seem to do a better job of matching artist.

And Neal Young was a dumbass for selling his music. That is his own dumbass he should point out or go down as one of the biggest hypocrites in this world.

Music is a personal thing, different people like different things.

That is a good thing.
If he tried out for a singing competition, he would take last place every single time. He is not a good singer, whether you like his music or not.

I agree, I do not like the grouping algorithm that Spotify uses, nor the one that Pandora uses. That is why I have stuck with YouTube Music, they seem to do a better job of matching artist.
I have actually gone to buying CD's again..Even bought a stereo for it. Listening to KId Rock right now! A real rebel!

Real rebels and gangsters at the superbowl...:D:DWhat a joke Eminem and DR.DRe have become. They are nothing but fakes.

Do you honestly think ^ this spin is going to save face for that hippie fool? Its not happening. He looks fucking stupid now, which should came as a surprise to no one.
Pssssssttttt..........................

A little secret.

He has always looked like a spoiled, arrogant, entitled hippie fool.

And he's a no-talent singer. I've always hated his whiny little voice.

Lol, what a clown.

Neil Young’s music is back on Spotify.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

The accounts that were deleted are still deleted.

If he tried out for a singing competition, he would take last place every single time. He is not a good singer, whether you like his music or not.

Thank you for your opinion. I disagree, but that is the beauty of music

One of his songs is keep rocking in the free world. I guess as the old man gets old he don't believe in a free world anymore. :D

I have actually gone to buying CD's again..Even bought a stereo for it. Listening to KId Rock right now! A real rebel!

I have about 100 CDs, but never listen to them any more. The convenience of streaming is just too much to pass up.

I guess Neal Young has been taken by big pharma to take him to the next world.:D:D

I do remember my grandmother was on atleast 10 pills from big pharma. THat is when I said to myself as a child that I don't want to be taking pills.

Now their new thing is injections. Guess what fuck their injections also! Not taking their shit!

Forum List

Back