Neilsen resigns

Perhaps President Trump needs to put a Military person on that position.

A true Patriot!

So.....you must now "AXE" yourself......WHY hasn't he already done that ???????

I have no idea....but then....I don't know all the facts like President Trump does! I trust him!:2up:

Here's an idea.......
my advice......"trust" no one. You do know Trump is a NewYork Democrat elitist ? But good guy otherwise ;)

This cutie keeps distracting me <blush> ------------------------------>>>>>>>>
Anyone else see her over there to the right?
Sept_10_300x250_5.jpg

I wish they'd take that down so I can focus on politics

A true Patriot!

I have no idea....but then....I don't know all the facts like President Trump does! I trust him!:2up:

Here's an idea.......
my advice......"trust" no one. You do know Trump is a NewYork Democrat elitist ? But good guy otherwise ;)

I know he's a real American, and the best president in 50+ years.

A true Patriot!

I totally trust Donald Trump, he is, like a Godsend, whom the people in USA have been guided to , to Drain the Swamp. .... to finish with the New World Order, with Globalism and Corruption.

I do admire Donald Trump, greatly. :clap2:

I totally trust Donald Trump, he is, like a Godsend, whom the people in USA have been guided to , to Drain the Swamp. .... to finish with the New World Order, with Globalism and Corruption.

Awww, cute.....So, by the end of his term(S) the NWO, Gloablism and Corruption will be all under control?

THAT would be great. He's shown some promising signs and better than the others lately.

Still....I won't have your faith in him until he follows through and completes the tasks.

Awww, cute.....So, by the end of his term the NWO, Gloablism and Corruption will be all under control?

THAT would be great. He's shown some promising signs and better than the others lately.

Still....I won't have your faith in him until he follows through and completes the tasks.

That's ok.

We are in the middle of it.

Have patience.

A true Patriot!

The newspaper reported that the president would even go so far as to pressure Nielsen to take measures that were clearly illegal to stop asylum seekers from coming to the U.S. border, including "blocking all migrants from seeking asylum."

"She repeatedly noted the limitations imposed on her department by federal laws, court settlements and international obligations," the newspaper reported.

I would quit too if my boss kept calling me at home to break the law. Admire a leader for asking for illegal actions?

I know he's a real American, and the best president in 50+ years.

I respect your opinion sir....but.....

Could it just be that we've had such FUCKING AWFUL PRESIDENTS for so long ??????

Well, yes! We need to choose more wisely after Trump! No more bad presidents!

Hmm..Ben Shapiro? :04: He's a sharp cookie that doesn't take any crap!

Hope you're right. But still gonna question everything.

Remember how the left worshiped Obama? Now's he's telling them the rad Progressive Left is creating a circular firing squad.

Remember when Trump said "take their guns now, due process later"? He really did say that.

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

My rule of thumb....Do NOT TRUST politicians or elected / appointed officials.

Remember how the left worshiped Obama? Now's he's telling them the rad Progressive Left is creating a circular firing squad.

Remember when Trump said "take their guns now, due process later"? He really did say that.

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Would you rather have the violent ,mentally ill owning a gun?

I think it has a lot to do with her department asking the courts for TWO YEARS to find all of the kids they misplaced:

2 years to identify kids that were kidnapped?

Internal strife and palace intrigue in this administration is the order of the day. I get that it may wear you down after a while. But I think that most of the resignations are because of the optics of making the circus look bad.
Why in the world would we waste resources trying to find other countries kids?? Don’t come here come legally.. bad things happen when you break the law.

I think it has a lot to do with her department asking the courts for TWO YEARS to find all of the kids they misplaced:

Internal strife and palace intrigue in this administration is the order of the day. I get that it may wear you down after a while. But I think that most of the resignations are because of the optics of making the circus look bad.
Why in the world would we waste resources trying to find other countries kids?? Don’t come here come legally.. bad things happen when you break the law.

2 reasons.

We abducted them.

Most of us are not savages

2 reasons.

We abducted them.

How can you abduct someone that comes in to your house and take them away from a non relative that has been rapping them ? Are you ok with raping of 11 year old girls?? Lol wow

Rumors are that Trump fired Kirstjen Nielsen because she was allowing some catch and release and Trump thinks that is unacceptable.

God bless Trump.

2 reasons.

We abducted them.

------------------------ yeah , you are probably childless and all dried up female boneheads . I'm only concerned with my and other American kids Candy .

Forum List

Back