🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nero

This fool just had to start another Trump hate thread.
trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?
We're all gonna die!!

No, really.

Oh, and don't say I did not warn you. Then again, if you do die will you even care at that point?

No matter, this marks the end of capitalism and Trump, so board your houses, sell your stocks, quit your job, and horde toilet paper!

Then vote Bernie. Only he can save us through taxation, the same way he will save us from carbon dioxide in 12 years.

The cons are playing up Joe Biden's gaffs while in the meantime, on a daily basis Trump watches Fox News for hours and even the "facts" from THAT he can't keep straight. I mean, look at what happened in Sweden last night!

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?
And what were the Progs doing? Oh! I know! Impeachapalooza.....day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year! You remember don't you? All of those lifetime politicians who know so better then anyone else. Should we refresh your memory?

And what were the Progs doing? Oh! I know! Impeachapalooza.....day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year! You remember don't you? All of those lifetime politicians who know so better then anyone else. Should we refresh your memory?

And in your zeal to defend your god you miss the whole point of the thread.

The authoritarian leftists are certainly taking great pleasure in this.

It all goes to show what happens when people do not stand for anything at all except for what they have been trained to stand against.

Forum List

Back