🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nero

Trump truly is the King of Fools. Wow look at all these Trumpers justifying Trump's stupidity. America certainly isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:
Trump truly is the King of Fools. Wow look at all these Trumptards justifying Trump's stupidity. America certainly isn't what it used to be,
about as bad as those trying to justify schumers behavior, huh?

idiots will be idiots.

The cons are playing up Joe Biden's gaffs while in the meantime, on a daily basis Trump watches Fox News for hours and even the "facts" from THAT he can't keep straight. I mean, look at what happened in Sweden last night!
biden says a lot of stupid shit. but the crap like turning to his sister vs. wife? good lord that can happen to any one of us and is just people looking for any port in a storm to rag on someone they would rag on anyway. it's what people do to people they hate, unfortunately.

but this tweet make me wonder what the unholy hell he was smoking. i think most of his tweets are trolling level stupid and not really worth mention; but this one is just asinine given what is going on lately.

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?
And what were the Progs doing? Oh! I know! Impeachapalooza.....day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year! You remember don't you? All of those lifetime politicians who know so better then anyone else. Should we refresh your memory?
what the unholy shitstains on a motel 6 mattress does this have to do with a stupid tweet by our president?

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Trump is trolling and you mooks are eating it up, too funny.

this is a bit beyond standard trolling; but hey - use whatever defense is necessary to keep from having to simply say "ok this was stupid".

What is truly sad is watching all the Trump haters try and stoke fear and panic for political gain. The current estimated population for the Country is 330,393,544 and we have had I believe 22 deaths from corona virus and yet we have people in and out of the media acting like we are in the grip of the Black Death. I’m not trying to downplay the seriousness of the virus but it would be nice if others would stop trying to overhype it.

Where is the picture?
ESj_3IQXgAA5Sm3

this is a bit beyond standard trolling; but hey - use whatever defense is necessary to keep from having to simply say "ok this was stupid".

Sorry, I just don't take it seriously. Those that do, need to get a freaking life.

Sorry, I just don't take it seriously. Those that do, need to get a freaking life.

i don't follow a whole lot of what he does either, but in a time of crisis regardless of where it comes from, to reference doing nothing while the world burns is just ignorant.

That's almost as good as the one of Trump superhero.

The entire point off the corona hoax is to remove the constitutional right of assembly and end the Trump rallies. Democommiecrats can't allow a comparison between the empty rooms Biden has and the thousands that show up for Trump.

Could you please keep your tinfoil hat kooky bullshit out of my threads.
The people in Iran and China and Italy do not care enough about Trump to go along with the hoax

i don't follow a whole lot of what he does either, but in a time of crisis regardless of where it comes from, to reference doing nothing while the world burns is just ignorant.
Believe it or not, that meme originally came from Dan Scavino, Trump's White House Director of Social Media. This is what Trump said when he retweeted it:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

16h
Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

If you think about what it says, with friends like that, who needs enemies? It actually occurred to me it might be a fake news plant by the Trump haters, so I went to his official twitter feed and it's for real.

Can you lefties stop attacking the greatest president in the history of America?

Believe it or not, that meme originally came from Dan Scavino, Trump's White House Director of Social Media. This is what Trump said when he retweeted it:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

16h
Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

If you think about what it says, with friends like that, who needs enemies? It actually occurred to me it might be a fake news plant by the Trump haters, so I went to his official twitter feed and it's for real.

I guess when you promote someone from golf club manager to White House Social Media Director you end up with weird tweets.

my issue here is the inconceivable fact that Trump was ignorant of the connotations of the image. My 17 year old son knows the reference.

Trump must be really good friends with Xi to have gotten China to help with such a 'hoax'.

Coronavirus USA Update: Trump Plays Golf While More Americans Die Of COVID-19
Coronavirus USA Update: Trump Plays Golf While More Americans Die Of COVID-19

President Donald Trump is said to cheat and exaggerate his scores and is a dishonest golfer, and that's according to men that have played golf with him. But he's more infamous for a hypocritical statement he made in 2016 blasting former president Barack Obama, who's also a lover of the greens.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf. Believe me. Believe me," Trump very publicly boasted in August 2016.

He's violated this promise so many times since he took the oath of office on Jan. 20, 2017, that websites now exist that track how many times Trump has played golf -- and given lie to that promise -- since placing his hand on the Bible.

Trump visited the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Georgia on Friday, which was a stopover on his way to Mar-a-Lago where he played golf Saturday and Sunday instead of keeping on top of the growing COVID-19 crisis.

Forum List

Back