🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nero

this is a bit beyond standard trolling; but hey - use whatever defense is necessary to keep from having to simply say "ok this was stupid".

Sorry, I just don't take it seriously. Those that do, need to get a freaking life.

i don't follow a whole lot of what he does either, but in a time of crisis regardless of where it comes from, to reference doing nothing while the world burns is just ignorant.

Compared to SARS or the Swine Flu, this virus is being vastly over blown. COVID-19 poses a major risk to a much smaller percentage of the population than either of the previous two. With the Swine Flu 20,000 were hospitalized and 1,000 died in the first 6 months, were not on pace to reach anything close to those numbers. But the commies will never let the least little thing go by that they think they can propagandize. This thread is a perfect example.

This thread has nothing to do with the virus.
Are you really that far up Trump’s ass?

Really, did you read the title of your link?

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and President Trump tweets image of himself playing a fiddle

Seems to me, it's about 3 topics.

Try reading the title of the thread and then take a quarter and go by a clue.
The only part I talked about was the tweet. But you have to defend your god, you are not physically capable of stopping yourself.

this is a bit beyond standard trolling; but hey - use whatever defense is necessary to keep from having to simply say "ok this was stupid".

Sorry, I just don't take it seriously. Those that do, need to get a freaking life.

i don't follow a whole lot of what he does either, but in a time of crisis regardless of where it comes from, to reference doing nothing while the world burns is just ignorant.
Believe it or not, that meme originally came from Dan Scavino, Trump's White House Director of Social Media. This is what Trump said when he retweeted it:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

16h
Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

If you think about what it says, with friends like that, who needs enemies? It actually occurred to me it might be a fake news plant by the Trump haters, so I went to his official twitter feed and it's for real.

I guess when you promote someone from golf club manager to White House Social Media Director you end up with weird tweets.

my issue here is the inconceivable fact that Trump was ignorant of the connotations of the image. My 17 year old son knows the reference.
Do you think the media director knows what he did?

who knows? When you hire unqualified people you get what you get.

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Trump is trolling and you mooks are eating it up, too funny.

Compared to SARS or the Swine Flu, this virus is being vastly over blown. COVID-19 poses a major risk to a much smaller percentage of the population than either of the previous two. With the Swine Flu 20,000 were hospitalized and 1,000 died in the first 6 months, we're not on pace to reach anything close to those numbers. But the commies will never let the least little thing go by that they think they can propagandize. This thread is a perfect example.

i don't disagree it's getting overblown
i don't disagree people are in a panic
i don't disagree there's a shitton of tension out there.

great. we can agree here.

what i AM saying is it's asinine for our president to post that he's fiddling cause nothing can be done anyway and to double down and say he doesn't know what this means.

Compared to SARS or the Swine Flu, this virus is being vastly over blown. COVID-19 poses a major risk to a much smaller percentage of the population than either of the previous two. With the Swine Flu 20,000 were hospitalized and 1,000 died in the first 6 months, we're not on pace to reach anything close to those numbers. But the commies will never let the least little thing go by that they think they can propagandize. This thread is a perfect example.

Actually, yes we are.

Really, we're three months in since the existence of the virus was announced. Tell the class how many people have been hospitalized out of medical necessity for COVID-19. Come on commie prove your propaganda.

What is truly sad is watching all the Trump haters try and stoke fear and panic for political gain. The current estimated population for the Country is 330,393,544 and we have had I believe 22 deaths from corona virus and yet we have people in and out of the media acting like we are in the grip of the Black Death. I’m not trying to downplay the seriousness of the virus but it would be nice if others would stop trying to overhype it.
Nothing to see here, folks.
Never said that thanks for the missing the point.

what i AM saying is it's asinine for our president to post that he's fiddling cause nothing can be done anyway and to double down and say he doesn't know what this means.

I could care less what happens on twitter, I don't use in and don't follow it. I just see stories about it here when Trump upsets the commies and I enjoy their selective outrage.

Stupid Trump .....do tell how Trump can save world

that is not his job
No shit.......end thread

that is not his job
No shit.......end thread

that has nothing to do with the thread. Do try and keep up
Since first post was vague maybe you should elaborate

that is not his job
No shit.......end thread

that is not his job
No shit.......end thread

that has nothing to do with the thread. Do try and keep up
Since first post was vague maybe you should elaborate

My first post was vague? Really?
Which part was confusing for you?

Let me see if I can clear it up. How can someone make it to be president of the United Stares and be so ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero and fiddling? My 17 year old son got it right away.

Stocks plunge, coronavirus spreads and Trump tweets image of himself playing fiddle

Is it actually possible that the president of the US could be so uninformed and ignorant as to not know the reference to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?
And what were the Progs doing? Oh! I know! Impeachapalooza.....day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year! You remember don't you? All of those lifetime politicians who know so better then anyone else. Should we refresh your memory?

And in your zeal to defend your god you miss the whole point of the thread.
God? His politics is moderate and not extreme like Progs and he bloviates. You guys deserve a version of yourselves to get the whole picture.

Know all about Nero dumbass ....please layout your plan of salvation Trump should adopt

I could care less what happens on twitter, I don't use in and don't follow it. I just see stories about it here when Trump upsets the commies and I enjoy their selective outrage.

37g0b2gthol41.png

37g0b2gthol41.png

That tweet did not age well

Know all about Nero dumbass ....please layout your plan of salvation Trump should adopt

You do, but the president does not...that is the point of the thread...nothing more
Again...end thread on that lame presumption

No presumption needed, the president said he did not know what it meant.

if you do not like the thread get the fuck out, but shove your demand to end it up your ass

Has it occured to you that the photo of Trump was photoshopped?
Of course not assholes once again you all end up looking like fucking the fools you are!

Well of course the photo was photoshopped, Trump does not know how to play a fiddle.

That does not change that Trump re-tweeted it and let the world know he did not know what it meant.

You Trump worshipers try way to hard to defend your god.

Forum List

Back