Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid

There must be some other explanation behind it, besides Natanyahu´s stupidity.

Netanyahu is certainly not stupid...Maybe it went something like this "I'm sorry your citizens died" which would probably be a true statement

he Israeli prime minister's office said Netanyahu "apologised to the Turkish people for any errors that could have led to the loss of life". Erdogan accepted the apology,
Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid | World news | The Guardian

:clap2:
Wouldn't it be great, Yousef Mohammed, if the Turks finally apologized for the genocide committed on the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians? After all, it has been 100 years since this event, and one would think that after such a huge span of time has passed, it wouldn't matter to them if they finally apologized. Maybe they will follow Israel's example and finally apologize. What do you think, Yousef?

What was the world's concensus on "genocide" in 1915? What treaties or declarations can you cite from the world's nations by 1915 that indicates an intolerance for "genocide"?

And what was it called, since the word genocide was first used in 1944?

Wouldn't it be great, Yousef Mohammed, if the Turks finally apologized for the genocide committed on the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians? After all, it has been 100 years since this event, and one would think that after such a huge span of time has passed, it wouldn't matter to them if they finally apologized. Maybe they will follow Israel's example and finally apologize. What do you think, Yousef?

What was the world's concensus on "genocide" in 1915? What treaties or declarations can you cite from the world's nations by 1915 that indicates an intolerance for "genocide"?

If a genius such as yourself has to ask those questions, then your membership in MENSA is in jeopardy.

If a genius such as yourself has to ask those questions, then your membership in MENSA is in jeopardy.
You don't know?

More likely, you never thought about it before.

You're wanting to judge Turkey through the prism of today's values.

You don't know?

Suppose you 'splain it to me since you seem to know what I don't know. As if it mattered.

You don't know?

Suppose you 'splain it to me since you seem to know what I don't know. As if it mattered.
Armenians were on Turkish land. Or what Turkey claimed was Turkish land. They went to war with the Armenian population, and basically slaughtered all the Armenians they could find within their border, along with Greeks and other Christians and some Kurds.

But what was the world's attitude about mass killings like that, in war? A shoulder shrug, pretty much. "They're all a bunch of savages", and all that. Plus, all countries have a bit of mass slaughter in their history. We did it to the Natives.

It's easy to get all indignant about Turkey's actions from 100 years ago but at the time mass killings weren't an outrageous occurance.

You don't know?

I am not judging anyone. The Turks committed war crimes against the Armenians, have lied about it for a century. The very least they could do is to admit it and apologize.

Cool. Then babbling about peace-whatever is of no merit, isn't it?

Not really...If the Jews go back to the 67 borders and share Jerusalem, and re-hash the Arab League offer of 2002, then their is a chance of peace...But the Jewish State must look East and become part of its fabric economically to work and not be a part of Western Imperialism.

That's the cost in my view.

And they must decouple themselves for the christian zionists in this country as the christians have no interests in peace as it doesn't fulfill their kook nutter end times scenario.:eusa_whistle:
Max? Is that you Max? Good to see ya Max. Kahane Chai!

You don't know?

I am not judging anyone. The Turks committed war crimes against the Armenians, have lied about it for a century. The very least they could do is to admit it and apologize.

Cite the war crimes statute, please. When you find one, it will be dated 50 years after 1915.

So what did Turkey violate again?

You don't know?

Cite the war crimes statute, please. When you find one, it will be dated 50 years after 1915.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A1emayyhmI]The Armenian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Turkey violated the law which is DO NOT MURDER.
Turks murdered armenians by going from house to
house and hitting them with clubs &/or cutting their
heads off.

I have no objection if you do not wish to refer
to genocide as a war crime and if you wish to
admit you enjoy the idea of babies without heads

Israel is totally isolated politically speaking...The Islamized process in the Arab Spring is a realization by Israel and America is that there is No Military solution in defeating the Jihadists who are growing in numbers, that is what the Iraqi and Afghanistan wars have taught us...In Wars of Attrition you bankrupt your enemies with constant friction...Expect the War of Attrition to gain steam in the coming generation.

That is the Tactical plan used successfully for a millennia to rid itself of invaders...That is the writing on the wall!

THAT writing on the wall is something to behold! IT certainly brings a smile to my face, knowing the end to Oppression for Palestinians draws ever closer! INJUSTICE always ends, there is a time for it to reign, and it is gone! I just read a review of a book calling the Palestinian struggle for freedom as the moral cause of our times, the moral cause of a generation! And a global international movement to end the Occupation, called BDS, grows ever stronger every day that passes! THERE IS NO GLOBAL CAUSE TO COMBAT INJUSTICE LIKE THIS ONE! WHAT exciting days we live in!

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A1emayyhmI"]The Armenian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

And? What international laws did they violate?

Try to answer the question asked, dumbass.

heads off.

Which law? U.S. law? :lol:

They were in a war. No one has claimed that they weren't brutal.

And do you really think I can't find photos of babies blown apart in Iraq, by U.S. weapons?

I guess you enjoy the idea of dead babies, also?

heads off.

And do you really think I can't find photos of babies blown apart in Iraq, by U.S. weapons?

Your justification for excusing the Turks is one of the most idiotic things I've heard on a message board. Thanks for the belly laughs.

Israel is totally isolated politically speaking...The Islamized process in the Arab Spring is a realization by Israel and America is that there is No Military solution in defeating the Jihadists who are growing in numbers, that is what the Iraqi and Afghanistan wars have taught us...In Wars of Attrition you bankrupt your enemies with constant friction...Expect the War of Attrition to gain steam in the coming generation.

That is the Tactical plan used successfully for a millennia to rid itself of invaders...That is the writing on the wall!

THAT writing on the wall is something to behold! IT certainly brings a smile to my face, knowing the end to Oppression for Palestinians draws ever closer! INJUSTICE always ends, there is a time for it to reign, and it is gone! I just read a review of a book calling the Palestinian struggle for freedom as the moral cause of our times, the moral cause of a generation! And a global international movement to end the Occupation, called BDS, grows ever stronger every day that passes! THERE IS NO GLOBAL CAUSE TO COMBAT INJUSTICE LIKE THIS ONE! WHAT exciting days we live in!

knowing the end to Oppression for Palestinians draws ever closer!

Hamas is going to stop oppressing "Palestinians"?
That's good news!

he Israeli prime minister's office said Netanyahu "apologised to the Turkish people for any errors that could have led to the loss of life". Erdogan accepted the apology,
Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid | World news | The Guardian

:clap2:

Sorry we killed some of your terrorist buddies.
There were no terrorists killed aboard the Mavi Marmara...to bad.

"On 31 May 2010, Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos boarded the ships from speedboats[1] and helicopters in order to force the ships to the Israeli port of Ashdod for inspection. On the Turkish ship MV Mavi Marmara, boarding faced resistance from about 40 IHH activists – described in an Israeli report as a separate 'hardcore group'[2] – who were armed with iron bars and knives.[3]

"During the struggle, nine activists were killed including eight Turkish nationals and one American national, and many were wounded."

Gaza flotilla raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

heads off.

Your justification for excusing the Turks is one of the most idiotic things I've heard on a message board. Thanks for the belly laughs.
No justification, no excuses. Just the facts of the situation.

No wonder you don't understand.

Forum List

Back