Netanyahu Is Out In Israel

Nuclear war is the only way China can be stopped. Does America believe it's worth it?
America? It's ISRAEL you need to concern yourself with. They don't have the luxury of giving in to those who would slaughter them all.

Yep.. They have been cheated.. Look at the debate about healthcare.. The working class have been convinced that they don't deserve univeral healthcare or maternity leave.
Could it be something like an ingrained ideology with them? Maybe something equivalent to the abortion issue in which they refuse to take a modified approach due to religious dogma. Something very peculiar drives them to act in reverse of their better interests.

There's little doubt but I'm about at a complete loss as to why they will allow it to continue to happen. In any case, your ideas are like a breathe of fresh air. Maybe as ideas come to us we'll be able to revisit the topic.

Maybe this goatfuck forum isn't a place for finding any answers?

Yep.. They have been cheated.. Look at the debate about healthcare.. The working class have been convinced that they don't deserve univeral healthcare or maternity leave.
Could it be something like an ingrained ideology with them? Maybe something equivalent to the abortion issue in which they refuse to take a modified approach due to religious dogma. Something very peculiar drives them to act in reverse of their better interests.

There's little doubt but I'm about at a complete loss as to why they will allow it to continue to happen. In any case, your ideas are like a breathe of fresh air. Maybe as ideas come to us we'll be able to revisit the topic.

I don't unerstand it either, but the working class rejects universal healthcare for themselves, yet Israel can afford it because the US taxpayer picks up the tab on their security costs.

LOL. Not many good ones anyway, for sure. But it's a great place to learn what those opposed to common decency are currently telling one another. Plus there are some very good people here who could always use more encouragement.

I predict things will be more peaceful.
Yes. The Palestinians will suddenly become peacenicks, because that is what they do.

A change of face is what is sometimes needed.
When has a changing face ever stopped terrorists from attacking civilians? Got an example?

Bibi should have ha the police arrest the men who attacked the Al Aqsa mosque instead of calling out the army.. A little law and order would go a long way towards defusing the situation.. For 70 years the European Zionists have been above the law.. .. like the Alawites in Syria.

Bibi doesn't have that kind of character.

The grandfather of 911 should be hunted down and executed as the worst war criminal alive today....

Why? What makes you think Hamas is going to stop attacking Israel? Do you think they give a shit who is in charge? The Palestinians just want jews to die, regardless of who leads them.

I answered this.
Not effectively. You made a dumb statement that you couldnt support with facts.

Of course I can't support what hasn't happened yet.

But just listen to you when China becomes equals and is set to become superiors.
You obviously do not understand the nature of the chinese threat

Equals and friendly rivals is ok

But there is a serious sickness running through the CCP that drives it to unspeakable brutality

Making them masters of your world is a very stupid thing to do

God gave the land to the Jewish
God`s name is on the deed to the land? What a cool document that must be and it`s probably worth far more than Lincoln`s own copy of the Gettysburg address or an Honus Wagner baseball card.

Why? What makes you think Hamas is going to stop attacking Israel? Do you think they give a shit who is in charge? The Palestinians just want jews to die, regardless of who leads them.

I answered this.

You cant even support your own theoroes.

I answered this.

It's not a theory. It's an opinion.

I answered this.

It's not a theory. It's an opinion.
A baseless opinion apprently.

I’m a bit astonished that this has not been a big story in the USA, and that no one has published a DK piece on this. It’s been out there for more than 24 hours. Maybe because it happened close to the start of the Jewish Sabbath, when Israeli communication ceases for most purposes.

A New Israeli Government to be announced Sunday

Didn't see this coming.

From the way I read things it sounds like Netanyahu has a say in if he's in or out...so it's not a done deal.
Don't they vote for these kinds of changes?...Who knew. Heard Dominion has a lot of used voting machines real cheap now

Netanyahu opponents reach coalition deal to oust Israeli PM​

Israel's dumping a corrupt political leader who will now face indictments and prosecution establishes an undeniable bond with the U.S.

BFFs
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 5.04.40 PM.png

"On three!
Let's moon them as we abscond!"

Forum List

Back