Netanyahu Is Out In Israel

Sounds silly, they are talking of doing rotating PMs.

Nice way to destabilize the Middle East. Although the new government is supposedly not going give up any territory and is going to keep Israel “Jewish”. Doesn’t that still make them racist nationalists?

With the Arab parties in coalition? I seriously doubt it.

But I will cheer for any government who will refuse expelling Jews from their homes.

I’m a bit astonished that this has not been a big story in the USA, and that no one has published a DK piece on this. It’s been out there for more than 24 hours. Maybe because it happened close to the start of the Jewish Sabbath, when Israeli communication ceases for most purposes.

A New Israeli Government to be announced Sunday

Didn't see this coming.

It's a sign of the times. First we elected a more CHICOM-friendly president, now Israel elects a more terrorist-friendly leader.

Welcome to Clown World.
For now, at least, Israelis are risking more. They don't have ANY margin for stupid leadership. Bennet has presented himself as even more to the Right than Netanyahu. Looks like it was an act.

Yet Bennet agreed to sit with Lapid and Mansur Abbas in one coalition. He didn't make sure the Kaminitz bill (the one protecting the Negev Lands) will pass and basically kicked inside criticizers out.

Not a very "rightist thing" to do.

Well, if Israel can do it, then the United States can do it with President Unity.
could be ousted in days after rivals agree to work on unity government

"Israel" didn't do anything. Bennett played his political cards, that's all.

So .... now Israel has a Leftwing and a pro Islamic coalition?

Isn't that charming my friends? :rolleyes:

I predict things will be more peaceful.
Yes. The Palestinians will suddenly become peacenicks, because that is what they do.

A change of face is what is sometimes needed.
When has a changing face ever stopped terrorists from attacking civilians? Got an example?

Bibi should have ha the police arrest the men who attacked the Al Aqsa mosque instead of calling out the army.. A little law and order would go a long way towards defusing the situation.. For 70 years the European Zionists have been above the law.. .. like the Alawites in Syria.

Bibi doesn't have that kind of character.

Arrest those who attacked the Al Aqsas mosque?

Who were those and when did this happen?

Feeling sad for the betray in Israel...are those still around?

I mean ....Leftwing + Islamic Coalition? LOL?

SAD

I thought they were smart.... not imbeciles....oh well

The democrats continue to do nothing because there's nothing America can do short of military action against China. Is that what you suggest the D's should do?
If it were up to me I would take Trump's attitude toward china without his abrasive attitude toward the spineless Euros and canadians

Resisting china is in everyone's best interest and now is the best time to do it

Xi is bluffing about how powerful his economy is.

And the combined military of the democracies including Japan and even the smaller nations in SE Asia such as Vietnam and the Philippines is more than enough to defeat china in a conventional war

He needs trade with the western democracies more that we need him

Yes it would involve economic pain in the beginning

but might avoid the unacceptable future choice of war with china or kowtowing to all their demands

What you're saying is that you should go to war with China, because it's winnable. Let's have a war because China's a pain in the ass and we can take them. Have the past 20 years taught you NOTHING?

Do you fools have no other ideas on how to deal with a problem that doesn't involve killing someone?

Do you fools have no other ideas on how to deal with a problem that doesn't involve killing someone?
You are a very stupid person who cant even read

because my plan puts economic pressure on china instead of using the military

PM Netanyayhu Shl"a has to make a very serious choice now,
if not the most serious choice of his life and character.

It's not about power, definitely not money, that's not the caliber, and a different generation.
The man really sees that it's his responsibility, that he currently carries the weight of the entire nation of Israel, home and abroad. That's not megalomania, that's the responsibility of the role, and the view of history in the context of individual responsibility that was the main lesson that his father taught his sons.

Like him or not, agree or disagree, everyone feels now the historic weight of the man's role,
the geo-political and even cultural guarantees he represented. Again like him or not,
but it's clear his absence creates a significant vacuum and uncertainty that extends
beyond Israel and the rest of the Middle East.

So the man looks 10 years ahead, 2 years ahead, and asks himself - to whom can I pass the responsibility for the future of the people for whom he's responsible? His granddaughter...
Even as a citizen - who is there responsible and virtuous enough?

Even if he couldn't handle it anymore and looked for ways to go...
but whom people in Zion trust most and continuously vote for?

Can he as a citizen, husband and (grand)father, go sleep well knowing
these are the people to take the leadership and defend the generation?

That's a life choice of magnitude few people have the mental strength to face.

Netanyahu Is Out In Israel​

This is bad news for The Democrats. For over a decade, they've been insisting that it wasn't Israel they hate, but Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Now, they won't have any excuse and will have to admit, they Just Hate Jews.

I predict things will be more peaceful.
Yes. The Palestinians will suddenly become peacenicks, because that is what they do.

A change of face is what is sometimes needed.
When has a changing face ever stopped terrorists from attacking civilians? Got an example?

Bibi should have ha the police arrest the men who attacked the Al Aqsa mosque instead of calling out the army.. A little law and order would go a long way towards defusing the situation.. For 70 years the European Zionists have been above the law.. .. like the Alawites in Syria.

Bibi doesn't have that kind of character.

Arrest those who attacked the Al Aqsas mosque?

Who were those and when did this happen?

Didn't you watch the film on TV? They were evidently hard right militants who want to tear down the mosque.

Every hard question Bennet is asked, his response - but that's what Netanyahu did.

Seems he even took rhetoric lessons to act like him in body language and speech,
just watch the recent interview with 'Amit Segal.

When it was required, PM Netanyahu could keep a secret of national importance,
between but a few in his circle, and of course Mossad.

Bennet has Mansour 'Abbas in the security cabinet...

Gen. Cochavi and the new Mossad chief entered under PM Netanyahu

Forum List

Back