Netanyahu Is Out In Israel

The democrats continue to do nothing because there's nothing America can do short of military action against China. Is that what you suggest the D's should do?
If it were up to me I would take Trump's attitude toward china without his abrasive attitude toward the spineless Euros and canadians

Resisting china is in everyone's best interest and now is the best time to do it

Xi is bluffing about how powerful his economy is.

And the combined military of the democracies including Japan and even the smaller nations in SE Asia such as Vietnam and the Philippines is more than enough to defeat china in a conventional war

He needs trade with the western democracies more that we need him

Yes it would involve economic pain in the beginning

but might avoid the unacceptable future choice of war with china or kowtowing to all their demands

The democrats continue to do nothing because there's nothing America can do short of military action against China. Is that what you suggest the D's should do?
If it were up to me I would take Trump's attitude toward china without his abrasive attitude toward the spineless Euros and canadians

Resisting china is in everyone's best interest and now is the best time to do it

And the combined military of the democracies including Japan and even the smaller nations in SE Asia such as Vietnam and the Philippines is more than enough to defeat china in a conventional war

but might avoid the unacceptable future choice of war with china or kowtowing to all their demands
I see now. You are of the opinion that America can rally the rest of the world to take a stand against China. No specifics provided.
While I'm of the opinion that the rest of the world is taking the side of China.
I fully understand your need to support your country by taking that position.

I find it interesting to consider your concept of Xi bluffing on the strength of his economy.

On the question of China's economy being either weak of strong, I would suggest that it has little to do with Xi's perception and much more with the perceptions of the rest of the world's countries.

If you have anything rational to add then just do so. I rather doubt that you have any ideas. You're all about incredulous suggestions of America finally rallying support in it's struggle with China, with nothing but wishful thinking that's founded in your American pride.

So back to the question: What would you wish the world's democracies do?

I’m a bit astonished that this has not been a big story in the USA, and that no one has published a DK piece on this. It’s been out there for more than 24 hours. Maybe because it happened close to the start of the Jewish Sabbath, when Israeli communication ceases for most purposes.

A New Israeli Government to be announced Sunday

Didn't see this coming.
I guess his tail-wag didn't work.

You are of the opinion that America can rally the rest of the world to take a stand against China.
we should try

But I don't think biden is the right man for the job.

Of course the Euros will be the last to see the danger and the most difficult to convince

But we only have to recruit germany and france and the rest of the EU will follow

We already have India, Japan, Australia and possibly South Korea

On the question of China's economy being either weak of strong, I would suggest that it has little to do with Xi's perception and much more with the perceptions of the rest of the world's countries.
What a disappointment you are

Xi is a liar who is trying to fool the rest of the world

So yes its the world perception that counts

I see now. You are of the opinion that America can rally the rest of the world to take a stand against China. No specifics provided.
While I'm of the opinion that the rest of the world is taking the side of China.
I fully understand your need to support your country by taking that position.

I find it interesting to consider your concept of Xi bluffing on the strength of his economy.

If you have anything rational to add then just do so. I rather doubt that you have any ideas. You're all about incredulous suggestions of America finally rallying support in it's struggle with China, with nothing but wishful thinking that's founded in your American pride.

So back to the question: What would you wish the world's democracies do?
You are not giving up your admiration of china without a fight I see.

As I said we must hurt china economically by reducing or cutting off trade with them

The CCP cannot survive without western assistance

You are not giving up your admiration of china without a fight I see.

As I said we must hurt china economically by reducing or cutting off trade with them

Yes, that would do it. Or at least it would if America could!
America can't and there's no American commitment to doing such a thing. The power to do so is in the hands of large business interests that benefit hugely from China's goods to America. Think Walmart for a start and then think of who will start up another Walmart clone that would import America's necessities at an affordable price.
The CCP cannot survive without western assistance

There's no threat or even a possibility of that every happening.

Fwiw, my suggestion is that America find the quickest route to co-operation with China in order for America to save what it has left of world markets and world acceptance.

Think Walmart for a start and then think of who will start up another Walmart clone that would import America's necessities at an affordable price.
Why does everything have to come from china?

Do you get a commission?

Most of the stuff we import from china can be made in SE Asia, india or south America

Think Walmart for a start and then think of who will start up another Walmart clone that would import America's necessities at an affordable price.
Why does everything have to come from china?
It doesn't have to come from China, it can come from China's competitors too if those competitiors can do it more cost effectively.
Do you get a commission?
And that tells me that I've lost you and you're deciding to be a petulant little boy who can't see over the steering wheel
Most of the stuff we import from china can be made in SE Asia, india or south America
I've covered that possibility above. Look asshole, if America had a commitment to diversifying trade away from China then it would be doing so long before now. It isn't and it won't, not under Trump or Biden, because the free market makes it's own choices regardless of your stupid fukking politics.

It looks like from now on the best conversation we'll be able to have is going to be on the question of how much commission I get from China.

You've been handed your ass on economics you ignorant mutt, and now you should just go tell your dad that you need a pat on your thick head.

Trump praised China early 2020 for their response to Covid. What exacrly was Trump's attitude toward China? His tariffs on China only hurt the US consumer.

Trump praised China early 2020 for their response to Covid. What exacrly was Trump's attitude toward China? His tarrifs on China only hurt the US consumer.

You most likely know as well as I do that the Trump supporters have no real or tangible ideology to promote.

It can all be boiled down to bad feelings they have over how they've been cheated out of a piece of the great American pie, and how they perceive that Trump is going to finally bring it all back to them.

They are completely delirious of the fact that Trump has no such intentions. He's the fucking enemy, as clearly as the noses on their blank faces. Trump and his kind fukked the American people out of that piece of the pie.

Trump praised China early 2020 for their response to Covid. What exacrly was Trump's attitude toward China? His tarrifs on China only hurt the US consumer.

You most likely know as well as I do that the Trump supporters have no real or tangible ideology to promote.

It can all be boiled down to bad feelings they have over how they've been cheated out of a piece of the great American pie, and how they perceive that Trump is going to finally bring it all back to them.

They are completely delirious of the fact that Trump has no such intentions. He's the fucking enemy, as clearly as the noses on their blank faces. Trump and his kind fukked the American people out of that piece of the pie.

Trump has never had any policies. He shoots from the hip.

I’m a bit astonished that this has not been a big story in the USA, and that no one has published a DK piece on this. It’s been out there for more than 24 hours. Maybe because it happened close to the start of the Jewish Sabbath, when Israeli communication ceases for most purposes.

A New Israeli Government to be announced Sunday

Didn't see this coming.
Your link says:
OP link said:
MKs and other candidates in Yamina who oppose building a coalition that would replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will be asked to resign by Monday in order to be replaced by a candidate who would vote in favor of the government, because the support of at least six of the seven MKs in Yamina is necessary for a majority.

That is far from meaning what your click-bait title says.

Look asshole, if America had a commitment to diversifying trade away from China then it would be doing so long before now.
Now who needs a nap?

China flew under the radar screen for many years after it gained full access to western markets

It was very good at playing the non threatening hard working who pressed the worlds suits for us and didnt cause any trouble

But that changed under Xi and the darker side of the lovable panda bear has been revealed

Maybe not you but many others are starting to wake up

Trump praised China early 2020 for their response to Covid. What exacrly was Trump's attitude toward China? His tariffs on China only hurt the US consumer.
Thats like telling the ugliest girl in the room how nice she looks

Except for Taiwan no one really knew what was going on in the early months

God gave the land to the Jewish
The Jewish God. She may have had a bias.

In any event, it looks like it's Bye-Bye from Boo-Boo.

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 5.09.30 PM.png

Look asshole, if America had a commitment to diversifying trade away from China then it would be doing so long before now.
Now who needs a nap?

China flew under the radar screen for many years after it gained full access to western markets

It was very good at playing the non threatening hard working who pressed the worlds suits for us and didnt cause any trouble

But that changed under Xi and the darker side of the lovable panda bear has been revealed

Maybe not you but many others are starting to wake up
You fukkers are so transparent and shallow. Chinese people were o.k. as long as they acted as servants to white people.

But just listen to you when China becomes equals and is set to become superiors.

It's really hard to grasp that he could be such a miserable piece of shit, but it's equally hard to imagine that he could capture the loyalties of such a large crowd. Half your fukking country!!

It can only be put down to the depth of desperation of working class Americans.

Fascism can rise to power under such a situation.

It's very hard to believe it might be happening to America.

It's really hard to grasp that he could be such a miserable piece of shit, but it's equally hard to imagine that he could capture the loyalties of such a large crowd. Half your fukking country!!

It can only be put down to the depth of desperation of working class Americans.

Fascism can rise to power under such a situation.

It's very hard to believe it might be happening to America.

Yep.. They have been cheated.. Look at the debate about healthcare.. The working class have been convinced that they don't deserve univeral healthcare or maternity leave.

Forum List

Back