🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Netanyahu says files show Iran lied big time about developing nuclear weapons

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Netanyahu's remarks come less than two weeks before U.S. President Donald Trump must decide whether to continue suspending sanctions against Iran under that deal, or restore the penalties on one of the world's biggest oil producers.

upload_2018-4-30_12-21-19.png

WikiLeaks on Twitter
===================

It's being said this bs here could start some real bs all over again....... So here we go again...

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-30_12-5-35.png
    upload_2018-4-30_12-5-35.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
The words of Iran Foreign minister Abbas Araqchi-
Jan, 2017
“The head of Iran's JCPOA follow-up committee says his country has never stopped the enrichment of uranium even for a single day.”

Last edited:
I'm not sure what this has to do with us. As far as war goes, I mean. We've sold Israel a butt load of military toys. They also have nukes. Let them do what they want. Why is everyone talking as if it has to include us?

I'm not sure what this has to do with us. As far as war goes, I mean. We've sold Israel a butt load of military toys. They also have nukes. Let them do what they want. Why is everyone talking as if it has to include us?
So, you would have turned away in WWII...

So, you would have turned away in WWII...
Really? You think a well armed Jewish nation is the same as the European jews in 1939?
As a matter of fact, I think it sucks that we turned away so many Jewish refugees from Germany during WWII, and that is part of the reason I am so opposed to Trump's travel ban. So think of another approach, depotoo.

Maybe Obama gave the Iranians $150 billion because he hates Israel and he want's to help the Iranians wipe them off the map.
Maybe the US was ordered by the court to repay Iran the $150 billion belonging to them that we had been holding all those years due to sanctions.

maybe because it would end up involving russia and china or something? idk
fuck em. let them blow each other into oblivion.

maybe because it would end up involving russia and china or something? idk
fuck em. let them blow each other into oblivion.
The 6 day War ended in 6 days. There was another really short war in '74 or so--I remember the fighter jets flying over from the air force base up north; they were on red alert. I don't remember what they called that one.
No one else got involved, Israel kicked some butt and it was over in short order. Now, I realize Iran is another kettle of fish, but I should think those two nations are perfectly capable of handling their own fight.

Netanyahu's remarks come less than two weeks before U.S. President Donald Trump must decide whether to continue suspending sanctions against Iran under that deal, or restore the penalties on one of the world's biggest oil producers.

View attachment 190851

WikiLeaks on Twitter
===================

It's being said this bs here could start some real bs all over again....... So here we go again...

Benjamin Netanyahu on Twitter

upload_2018-4-30_13-40-42.png

Iran doesn't care. They have barrels of dollars thanks to that idiot Obama.

Trump supporters are the easiest dupes on the planet.

First, years ago, Iran paid for military arms that were never shipped. This was 1.7 billion. Due to banking issues, 400 million in cash was crated & sent to Iran. The rest was supposedly transferred. It was Iran money.

Second, th deal unfroze Iranian assets. Again their money.

Trump supporters are the easiest dupes on the planet.

First, years ago, Iran paid for military arms that were never shipped. This was 1.7 billion. Due to banking issues, 400 million in cash was crated & sent to Iran. The rest was supposedly transferred. It was Iran money.

Second, th deal unfroze Iranian assets. Again their money.

If you only knew how fkn stupid you were, you'd realize how really dumb you are in eyes of others who aren't on planet denial,
it's those of you who can't see what's right in front of you and your little bitches know you all are that dumbed down.

They sell you bs and idiots continue to vote for it over and over again.

The good thing is the black community is catching on and only the severely brain damages assholes will be the one still licking the shit off Obama and Clintons ass.

:boo_hoo14:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is still under investigation for bribery...
Mr. Netanyahu went beyond that on Monday, and brandished what he described as Iranian plans to build up to five nuclear weapons.

But he cited no evidence that those plans were pursued.

Mr. Netanyahu had a spring in his step as he strode back and forth in front of a large projection screen and yanked back a black cloth to reveal shelves and cases stacked with copies of what he said was the evidence his spies had retrieved. He described the cache as “one of the biggest intelligence achievements ever by the state of Israel.”

He is awaiting what is likely to be an indictment on corruption charges.

Israel Says Secret Files Prove Iran Lied About Nuclear Program

netanyahu is a proven liar and fraud.

Forum List

Back