🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Netanyahu says US is part of new ‘axis’!

It may be good to question why Netanyahu views ANY agreement by the 5plus1 with Iran as bigger threat to Israel than ISIS. And is that analysis applicable to US security concerns?

It may be good to question why Netanyahu views ANY agreement by the 5plus1 with Iran as bigger threat to Israel than ISIS. And is that analysis applicable to US security concerns?
It's like when he pressured Bush, he wants the US at war...with Iran, I guess Israel finds Iran too much to deal with alone...

It's like when he pressured Bush, he wants the US at war...with Iran, I guess Israel finds Iran too much to deal with alone...
Imo, Netanyahu doesn't want war with Iran, and I don't think the IDF would support him if he wanted to bomb them .... unless Iran was in the final weeks to having a nuke. What Netanyahu really wants to avoid is any two state solution.

Imo, Netanyahu doesn't want war with Iran, and I don't think the IDF would support him if he wanted to bomb them .... unless Iran was in the final weeks to having a nuke. What Netanyahu really wants to avoid is any two state solution.
That idea is old, yet still not in the hearts and minds of Israelis...

Well, an Iran that is not on the verge of a nuclear breakout, and which has promises from other nations (the US) to not invade them unless they have a nuke, doesn't present quite the same threat to Israelis that there is now.

Well, an Iran that is not on the verge of a nuclear breakout, and which has promises from other nations (the US) to not invade them unless they have a nuke, doesn't present quite the same threat to Israelis that there is now.
I agree, Iran has a lot of international pressure so I believe they will fold if they want their income source to flow freely again..

is every Republican Congressman on the "visit Israel" list or what?

how much taxpayer $$ is this asskissing trip costing us ?

and the RW's insist how damn broke we are ... riiiiiiiiiiiight.

is every Republican Congressman on the "visit Israel" list or what?

how much taxpayer $$ is this asskissing trip costing us ?

and the RW's insist how damn broke we are ... riiiiiiiiiiiight.
If it the right doing it, it's not noticed...I can remember when they wanted presidents to fly commercial in the later 1970's...

I agree, Iran has a lot of international pressure so I believe they will fold if they want their income source to flow freely again..
It's undeniable that there is not unanimity inside Iran for having a nuke. There would be two positives: 1) the US couldn't invade and 2) it'd make Iran the supreme military amongst muslims - sunni and shia. The first is achievable by an agreement not just with the US, but also with other countries with whom we can't afford to go back on our word. The second is harder to address, but it involves selling Iran on the notion that they will be harmed by a arms races amongst the muslim countries.

But, it should be clear that Netanyahu wants no agreement under any circumstances. I have a difficulty in seeing how ANY American pol can support that.

Forum List

Back