Netanyahu Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby

The International Court of Justice defines international law, not Zionazis, and they have done this.

Israel.occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

The Jewish settlements there are unlawful.

The settlements are all 100% unlawful, there are no disputed issues and no disputed territories.

For someone who complains about not discussing thread topics, you sure like to deflect a lot !

The International Court of Justice defines international law, not Zionazis, and they have done this.

The settlements are all 100% unlawful, there are no disputed issues and no disputed territories.

Keish Mein Yuddish Tuschis, Sherri

Isn't that Shebrew for kiss my Jewish bush?

Isn't that Shebrew for kiss my Jewish bush?

Sherri can do that to us too. She does wonders with sperm-smuggling according to one of the strings on the forum. The dregs of the ocean. :lol:

Yeah, it's the new mainstream
109.gif
!

The illegal settler parents should be prosecuted for negligently placing their children in danger.

Crime and Parenthood: The Uneasy Case for Prosecuting Negligent Parents

- Google Scholar

The illegal settler parents should be prosecuted for negligently placing their children in danger.

- Google Scholar

Wipe the venom off your mouth , Muslim Shill

Palestinian parents should be prosecuted for sending their children into violent protests

- Google Scholar

So now the "follower of Jesus' teachings" not only judges and condemns people to hell, she's saying the baby deserved to be stoned. Sherri, you are the most vile disgusting person on these boards.

I am not blaming the child, I am blaming the negligent parents.

It is one thing to choose to be an illegal settler, but deliberately putting your own children's lives in danger is another matter.

I am not blaming the child, I am blaming the negligent parents.

It is one thing to choose to be an illegal settler, but deliberately putting your own children's lives in danger is another matter.

You may not be blaming the child. But you are saying the child deserved what it got. You are evil incarnate.

Forum List

Back