Netanyahu Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1-yWX1TmI]Palestinian terrorist happy she caused death of 8 kids - YouTube[/ame]

And they want peace?

Last edited:
Gotta indoctrinate them when they're young...

mickey.jpe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4]Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids - YouTube[/ame]

Watching a war criminal speak of capturing a criminal, so much Irony in that!

CNN grills Netanyahu on Israeli ‘War Crimes’

September 23, 2009 5:39 AM

"Below is a transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s interview on CNN yesterday, in which he is repeatedly asked by Wolf Blitzer about Israeli “war crimes”.*"

CNN grills Netanyahu on Israeli 'War Crimes' | National Review Online

mickey.jpe

Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids - YouTube

NOONE buys a word those Zionist propaganda sites spew but Brethren Zionists!

Those websites are where Zionists go to celebrate their Hate Fests!

Satan's Playgrounds!

The children of Mrs. Sherri's friends probably lap up these cartoons. After all, the Barney cartoons don't teach the children how to become a Shaheed by killing a few Jews. By the way, Mrs. Sherri, I had read at one time that Walt Disney's family was suing them for using a character that greatly resembled Mickey Mouse. Imagine that. Mickey Mouse in the civilized world is about love, and a character resembling him teaches about hate. Now that's what you call Satanish.

mickey.jpe

Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids - YouTube

Satan's Playgrounds!

The children of Mrs. Sherri's friends probably lap up these cartoons. After all, the Barney cartoons don't teach the children how to become a Shaheed by killing a few Jews. By the way, Mrs. Sherri, I had read at one time that Walt Disney's family was suing them for using a character that greatly resembled Mickey Mouse. Imagine that. Mickey Mouse in the civilized world is about love, and a character resembling him teaches about hate. Now that's what you call Satanish.

Nothing at all to do with Palestinians, just Zionist hate sites, filled with Hasbara Propaganda lies, to teach the Zionist children to Hate!

Satan's Playgrounds!

Al-Aqsa TV is a Zionist propaganda station??

Who knew?? :dunno:

Thats right and it is widely written of.

So the Zionists are getting Palestinian terrorists in training to spout anti-Israel propaganda on Palestinian TV? That's amazing. :eek:

Satan's Playgrounds!

Nothing at all to do with Palestinians, just Zionist hate sites, filled with Hasbara Propaganda lies, to teach the Zionist children to Hate!

My God this is beyond ridiculous. Anyone viewing these videos can see they're made by Hamas and this stupid Jew hater actually believes she can convince people it's a Zionist hate site. Then she admits the terrorists are making them but they're being mistranslated. Wasn't Frau Sherri the one who said that Hitler was misunderstood?

Response to Rats Post #73

Here is one article establishing the lack of credibility of your Propaganda source. And your source is not Al Aqsa TV , if it were you would have a link to a video on their website.

The Globe linked to your source and the lies your source spewed were exposed.

"Hamas and the Missing Video"

by SAMAH SABAWI

"There are three offenses the Globe & Mail are guilty of; The first is that the Globe told its readers that the videos which the editorial was based on were presented after the election on ‘the Hamas website’–a claim that the Globe was not able to provide proof of. Thus The Globe & Mail has lied to its readers about the credibility of the basis of its argument."

The fact is these videos never provide a link to their sources, impossible for anyone to confirm the video was even shown where it was represented it was shown.

"The second issue is that the Globe & Mail’s editorial relied on Palestinian Media Watch – a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by Itamar Marcus, an Israeli settler notorious for his jaundiced views of the Palestinians. In fact, much of the wording (the translation) printed in the editorial came directly from the PMW website. Thus, the Globe has relied entirely on a scurrilous anti-Palestinian screed without referencing that source; I believe the correct word for this is plagiarism."

We see the website is maintained by a Zionist illegal settler and their biased propaganda site personally does all the translating. And they commit plagiarism Other sources have identified many instances of faulty translations.

"The third issue is that the editorial surfaced at a time when the Canadian government was deliberating on a decision regarding the new Palestinian government. Having not substantiated its argument, one is lead to believe that the Globe & Mail have attempted to influence the Canadian government’s decision by unethical means through the use of unreliable sources."

The bottom line as addressed in the article is your source is not a credible source, one would have to have the original source where the video appeared and check that source and address the translation issues . And you certainly have not done that.

These videos are propaganda trash.

The article I am discussing concludes " In this case, the information the Globe and Mail relied on without questioning came from an extremist website. This is indeed appalling."

Hamas and the Missing Video » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

If you want to have any credibilty, you should stop relying on propaganda extremist right wing websites which have zero credibility.

Last edited:
Reading Sherri's posts, it's clear the woman is very ill. I've never in my life read such messed up crap. She's honestly just reached a new low. Poor crazy woman. It must be hard being Sherri. I for one feel bad for her

Forum List

Back