Netanyahu Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby

I think those who go about attributing 'GOD's Justice' to the actions of vandals and murderers are equally 'scum' ....no, they are actually WORSE, as they invoke His Name to support evil (which is actually the 'taking the LORD's Name in vain' of the Commandment) against others they have selected as 'acceptable' targets of terroristic violence......

Fortunately, the LORD has not abdicated in favor of the l'il pious pustule we know here as the sherrithing.

Last edited:
Is he also looking for those who killed 1500 Palestinian children?

How is that connected the the OP?

You've opened many threads to mention about Palestinian children being harmed.

This is about an Israeli toddler.

If you want to discuss other issue, open up a thread of your own.

Stop trolling this one.

How many threads have you started about these illegal settler scum reaping exactly what they have sown?

Gods Justice is the story of the Bitons.

Oh I see I was mistaken about the identity of the victims, but if they were illegal settlers all else I said in my post is as true of this family as it was of the Bitons.

You are one sick individual. G-d has a very special surprise for you when you pop your clogs for the hate you have shown to Jewish children in that statement and other things you have said on these forums.

You think you are the special one because you quote Christ, whilst you are an Islamist? Neither Christ nor your prophet Mohammed will save you.

Is he also looking for those who killed 1500 Palestinian children?

Stop trolling this one.

How many threads have you started about these illegal settler scum reaping exactly what they have sown?

Oh I see I was mistaken about the identity of the victims, but if they were illegal settlers all else I said in my post is as true of this family as it was of the Bitons.

Well, what I learn from the OP is the attack occured in Occupied East Jerusalem, a place the illegal settler war criminal scum have no place living.

And apperently, no place driving, as well?

Is there anything Jews are allowed to do at all, by your pytiful agendas?

And the fact that you think what happened to the 3 year old near Ariel is justice, just shows just how much of a wicked person you really are.

I am not a Zionist choosing to live as an illegal settler on land stolen from Palestinians in Occupied Palestine.

There are consequences for this choice.

Stop trolling this one.

Well, what I learn from the OP is the attack occured in Occupied East Jerusalem, a place the illegal settler war criminal scum have no place living.

And the fact that you think what happened to the 3 year old near Ariel is justice, just shows just how much of a wicked person you really are.

WICKED ! The perfect word for Sherri.

Don't worry about Sherri, you see , she is a believer of reaping what one has sown, and she, I mean it, will reap what she has shown.

Don't worry about Sherri, you see , she is a believer of reaping what one has sown, and she, I mean it, will reap what she has shown.

Exactly. We all know that Sherri is wicked in gloating over the Bitons. Here is the news about it when Sherri said what she said above.

I believe Adele is still slowly recovering. Sherri ought to be ashamed to wish ill on these children. Thorough ashamed of herself.

'I Held Adelle's Head and Said the Shema Prayer' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

I am not a Zionist choosing to live as an illegal settler on land stolen from Palestinians in Occupied Palestine.

Inhabitants of Israel are there totally legally and the land was not stolen.

The consequences are that haters like you are getting more and more mentally sick and paranoid whilst Israel is thriving and it really makes me happy to see you seethe in your anger because you deserve to feel churned-up inside and trapped to your computer 24/7.

You deserve the unhappiness you currently feel, and we can all see you are miserable, because of how you curse the little Jewish children.

The sooner you embrace love for those children you cursed, the sooner you will feel content inside, and feeling content is a great feeling to have. Or of course you can stay your miserable self but of course what goes around comes around.

I am wishing no harm on a child.

The parents are the primary ones responsible for this harm they cause to their children.

Inhabitants of Israel are there totally legally and the land was not stolen.

The consequences are that haters like you are getting more and more mentally sick and paranoid whilst Israel is thriving and it really makes me happy to see you seethe in your anger because you deserve to feel churned-up inside and trapped to your computer 24/7.

You deserve the unhappiness you currently feel, and we can all see you are miserable, because of how you curse the little Jewish children.

The sooner you embrace love for those children you cursed, the sooner you will feel content inside, and feeling content is a great feeling to have. Or of course you can stay your miserable self but of course what goes around comes around.

:clap2: Well said !

The International Court Of Justice tells the world East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel and Jewish settlers are unlawful inhabitants of the land.

Every moment they live in Occupied Palestine they live there in complete violation of The Fourth Geneva Convetion.

They obviously do not care anything about their childten, putting their childrens lives in danger the way they do.

"The Council reaffirmed its position in resolutions 452 (1979) of 20 July 1979 and 465 (1980) of 1 March 1980. Indeed, in the latter case it described "Israel's policy and practices of settling parts of its population and new immigrants in [the occupied] territories" as a "flagrant violation" of the Fourth Geneva Convention."

"The Court concludes that the Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (including East Jerusalem) have been established in breach of international law."

Study Guide: Settlements are illegal

The above is language straight out of the International Court of Justice Opinion on the Wall.

We see the UN Security Council holds the settlements are unlawful.

We see the Court affirming the settlements illegality.

The International Court Of Justice tells the world East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel and Jewish settlers are unlawful inhabitants of the land.

Every moment they live in Occupied Palestine they live there in complete violation of The Fourth Geneva Convetion.

They obviously do not care anything about their childten, putting their childrens lives in danger the way they do.

And I have proven earlier in my posts today that the Jewish State of Israel is there totally legally and even disputed UN Resolution 242.

Look at my posts from the Statistics part of my profile. Look and learn.

Israel is absolutely entitled to all the land, and even more but it took what was given with gratitude.

As I typed earlier Jordan had no rights at all to the land commonly known as the West Bank. Jordan took that part of the land in a war of aggression, and Israel recaptured the land in a war of defense after begging Jordan not to attack Israel in 1967, but Jordan went ahead and consequently lost the land.

Therefore no laws have been broken by Israel, no violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention have been made and so you can stick your idiotic and hateful twisting of Laws where the sun doesn't shine. :lol:

The International Court of Justice defines international law, not Zionazis, and they have done this.

Israel.occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

The Jewish settlements there are unlawful.

The settlements are all 100% unlawful, there are no disputed issues and no disputed territories.

Exactly. We all know that Sherri is wicked in gloating over the Bitons. Here is the news about it when Sherri said what she said above.

I believe Adele is still slowly recovering. Sherri ought to be ashamed to wish ill on these children. Thorough ashamed of herself.

'I Held Adelle's Head and Said the Shema Prayer' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Adele will recover because she's a strong little girl!

Our best wishes to Aviga'il (daughter of Shirin) Ben-Zion, who was injured by Palestiian rock-throwers last night.

The International Court of Justice defines international law, not Zionazis, and they have done this.

The settlements are all 100% unlawful, there are no disputed issues and no disputed territories.

Keish Mein Yuddish Tuschis, Sherri

We speak English here.

We speak English here.

Ya don't saaaaaay
m0173.gif
m0173.gif
m0173.gif

We speak English here.

You speak rubbish, not English. :lol:

Forum List

Back