Netanyahu Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby

Reading Sherri's posts, it's clear the woman is very ill. I've never in my life read such messed up crap. She's honestly just reached a new low. Poor crazy woman. It must be hard being Sherri. I for one feel bad for her

Only a mentally deranged idiot like Frau Sherri could believe that the "Zionists" could get Palestinian terror brats to be on their imitation Mickey Mouse kiddie program. :cuckoo:

Response to Rats Post #73

Here is one article establishing the lack of credibility of your Propaganda source. And your source is not Al Aqsa TV , if it were you would have a link to a video on their website.

The Globe linked to your source and the lies your source spewed were exposed.

"Hamas and the Missing Video"

by SAMAH SABAWI

"There are three offenses the Globe & Mail are guilty of; The first is that the Globe told its readers that the videos which the editorial was based on were presented after the election on ‘the Hamas website’–a claim that the Globe was not able to provide proof of. Thus The Globe & Mail has lied to its readers about the credibility of the basis of its argument."

The fact is these videos never provide a link to their sources, impossible for anyone to confirm the video was even shown where it was represented it was shown.

"The second issue is that the Globe & Mail’s editorial relied on Palestinian Media Watch – a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by Itamar Marcus, an Israeli settler notorious for his jaundiced views of the Palestinians. In fact, much of the wording (the translation) printed in the editorial came directly from the PMW website. Thus, the Globe has relied entirely on a scurrilous anti-Palestinian screed without referencing that source; I believe the correct word for this is plagiarism."

We see the website is maintained by a Zionist illegal settler and their biased propaganda site personally does all the translating. And they commit plagiarism Other sources have identified many instances of faulty translations.

"The third issue is that the editorial surfaced at a time when the Canadian government was deliberating on a decision regarding the new Palestinian government. Having not substantiated its argument, one is lead to believe that the Globe & Mail have attempted to influence the Canadian government’s decision by unethical means through the use of unreliable sources."

The bottom line as addressed in the article is your source is not a credible source, one would have to have the original source where the video appeared and check that source and address the translation issues . And you certainly have not done that.

These videos are propaganda trash.

The article I am discussing concludes " In this case, the information the Globe and Mail relied on without questioning came from an extremist website. This is indeed appalling."

Hamas and the Missing Video » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

If you want to have any credibilty, you should stop relying on propaganda extremist right wing websites which have zero credibility.

Itamar Marcus :lol::lol::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWj5sb3y1LU]CrossTalk on Isralestine: What Occupation? - YouTube[/ame]

Here is one article establishing the lack of credibility of your Propaganda source. And your source is not Al Aqsa TV , if it were you would have a link to a video on their website.

by SAMAH SABAWI

"There are three offenses the Globe & Mail are guilty of; The first is that the Globe told its readers that the videos which the editorial was based on were presented after the election on ‘the Hamas website’–a claim that the Globe was not able to provide proof of. Thus The Globe & Mail has lied to its readers about the credibility of the basis of its argument."

The fact is these videos never provide a link to their sources, impossible for anyone to confirm the video was even shown where it was represented it was shown.

"The second issue is that the Globe & Mail’s editorial relied on Palestinian Media Watch – a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by Itamar Marcus, an Israeli settler notorious for his jaundiced views of the Palestinians. In fact, much of the wording (the translation) printed in the editorial came directly from the PMW website. Thus, the Globe has relied entirely on a scurrilous anti-Palestinian screed without referencing that source; I believe the correct word for this is plagiarism."

We see the website is maintained by a Zionist illegal settler and their biased propaganda site personally does all the translating. And they commit plagiarism Other sources have identified many instances of faulty translations.

"The third issue is that the editorial surfaced at a time when the Canadian government was deliberating on a decision regarding the new Palestinian government. Having not substantiated its argument, one is lead to believe that the Globe & Mail have attempted to influence the Canadian government’s decision by unethical means through the use of unreliable sources."

The bottom line as addressed in the article is your source is not a credible source, one would have to have the original source where the video appeared and check that source and address the translation issues . And you certainly have not done that.

The article I am discussing concludes " In this case, the information the Globe and Mail relied on without questioning came from an extremist website. This is indeed appalling."

If you want to have any credibilty, you should stop relying on propaganda extremist right wing websites which have zero credibility.

And this right here folks (the bold) is the statement of the century !!!

Sherri, the biggest propaganda slut on these boards , actually just wrote that. !!

by SAMAH SABAWI

Itamar Marcus :lol::lol::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWj5sb3y1LU]CrossTalk on Isralestine: What Occupation? - YouTube[/ame]

You actually think the video posted on the previous page is not from a Palestinian show ?

Two-year-old Avigail Ben-Tzion is smiling again after suffering serious head injuries Thursday in an attack on her family’s car in Jerusalem.

Assaf Ben-Tzion, Avigail’s father, spoke to Channel 10 on Sunday morning and reported that the young girl’s condition has improved significantly over the past 24 hours.

“She doesn’t really understand why she’s in the hospital and we haven’t really explained it yet. But she’s responsive and smiling,” he said.

While Avigail is in much better condition now than in the hours after the attack, “she’s still suffering from the serious trauma she went through,” he added.

The Ben-Tzion family car was the target of a rock ambush in southern Jerusalem. Avigail’s mother and two brothers were not hurt in the attack, but Avigail was struck in the head and seriously wounded.

2-Year-Old Terror Victim is Smiling Again - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

-------------

Toda Raba L'HaShem:eusa_pray:

XXXXXXX

I read in initial reports her injuries were minor.

Contrast that with the teenager Israel recently killed in the West Bank, the same day I think that this 2 year was hurt, that 14 year old child remains dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Contrast that with the teenager Israel recently killed in the West Bank, the same day I think that this 2 year was hurt, that 14 year old child remains dead.

Lips, like the israeli zionist media, is not done milking the hasbara value out of it.

Good thing this little girl wasn't a nickel or Lips would have asphyxiated her by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lips, like the israeli zionist media, is not done milking the hasbara value out of it.

Good thing this little girl wasn't a nickel or Lips would have asphyxiated her by now.

You're a little punk it's best you say these things behind your computer boy..Lunatic:cuckoo:

You're a little punk it's best you say these things behind your computer boy..Lunatic:cuckoo:

I disagree Roc. He's not a punk. He's a slimy Jew hating POS. Emphasis on slimy.

I disagree Roc. He's not a punk. He's a slimy Jew hating POS. Emphasis on slimy.

Yeah he is defiantly that...I just used punk because in person you could punk him down like the little bitch that he obviously is

Thread cleaned. All who needed got a free pass.

"Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum. Additionally, All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion."

Forum List

Back