Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

Well I know some RWs here think I am Left on this. I am not.

I want a one state solution. One big democracy for the area.

Do the support this?

Don't you think if the Palis cared ONE BIT about living in peace, they would be concentrating on rebuilding their infrastructure, etc., for their citizens? Instead, they spend their "aid" money on rockets and weapons.

The Israelis are stealing their tax revenues.

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader whopublicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

Nutanyahoo = aggression.

They will act as they always have, by lobbing rockets to Israel. Amd morons like you will call Netanyahu a terrorist for fighting back.

The hundreds of innocents that Netanyahu massacred last summer might disagree with you.

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

It must really suck to be a Rightie, walking around eternally butthurt.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.

He tried to rig the election and failed.

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.
Remind me how you took offense when Bush was President and the left was doing much worse?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.

BULLSHIT, go back and look at the threads when Bush was in office, and the current anti-bush threads even since he has been out of office for 6 years. Chimp, Shrub, Retard, you lefties constantly posted anti-bush lies and hate filled insults

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader whopublicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

Nutanyahoo = aggression.

They will act as they always have, by lobbing rockets to Israel. Amd morons like you will call Netanyahu a terrorist for fighting back.

The hundreds of innocents that Netanyahu massacred last summer might disagree with you.

Hamas and Hezbollah lob rockets into Israeli neighborhoods killing innocents and the Israelis retaliate by hitting the rocket launchers.

You are so full of shit.

Remind me how you took offense when Bush was President and the left was doing much worse?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.
Ya right they did not hang effigies of Bush in public, they did not make a movie about assassinating him while he was in office, they did not call him a monkey. It was all peace and love.

Ok, since you took time to give some information, now I can actually have an intelligent conversation with you.

That disgusting film to which you refer was created in England, it had nothing to do with Hollywood and also not with American Liberals.

Now, which part of this easy to digest fact can you not understand?

Yes, some hung puppets of Bush in effigy. I did not, nor would I ever.

Better luck to you next time.
How about the movies Michael Moore made up bullshit about Bush. That liberals supported gleefully?

LOL, deal with the topic of the thread child.....you should be outraged that the Boi King tried to meddle in another Nation's elections.

Why is that ok for our Half White President to do?

I have news for you kid...you look stupid deflecting like that.

Obama did not meddle. The GOP Congress meddled.

"We know that Jeremy Bird, who served as Obama’s deputy national campaign director in 2008 and his national campaign director in 2012, arrived in Israel in January to help unseat Mr. Netanyahu."

He sure did, just thank me for educating you.

2008?

Do you know what year this is? Do you need a clue?
Yeah because you don't dig up Reagan from the 1980's. Lol

BULLSHIT, go back and look at the threads when Bush was in office, and the current anti-bush threads even since he has been out of office for 6 years. Chimp, Shrub, Retard, you lefties constantly posted anti-bush lies and hate filled insults
I know Bush lied, people died. The debunked lie of the left.

Israeli voters had an opportunity to choose aggression or peace. They chose aggression.

They chose to guarantee (if they stay this course) that someday some crazy fucks are going to set off a nuke in downtown Tel Aviv,

and then, for all practical purposes,

the debate will be over.

Obama is choosing that, that's why he is taking it in the ass from Iran.

In principle, since the terrorist nation of Israel has nukes, Iran has the right to nukes for self-defense.
And eventually lob them into the United states. Something that would make your American hating ass happy.

Netanyahu’s win affects Obama...how?

Netanyahu’s win affects US negotiations with Iran...how?

Not the topic of the thread, it's just that the Lefty's here need to deflect from this Nation's meddling in the election taking place in an allied nation.
You said Netanyahu's win was "humiliating" for Obama.

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in foreign elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?

Think carefully.
It is more proof that anything Obama supports is bad for America.

Israeli voters had an opportunity to choose aggression or peace. They chose aggression.

Not really. They chose continuity. I disagree with you on this point. Whether Bibi or Herzog sits in the Prime Minister's seat, the world is going to keep on going on.

Whatever. Nutanyahoo = aggression.
No it means Netanyahu= a leader that will protect his people and a true leader. Something we have lacked here for 6 years now.

Not the topic of the thread, it's just that the Lefty's here need to deflect from this Nation's meddling in the election taking place in an allied nation.
You said Netanyahu's win was "humiliating" for Obama.

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?

It embarrasses him in that he did everything he could do to unseat Bibi....as the article makes clear.

As for affecting his every day life nothing.

Obama should not have interfered.

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?
No, but when he said the gop was wrong to meddle in the election. Then turns around and does it himself, proves he is a hypocrite. He even sends money and resources over to effect an election.

No it means Netanyahu= a leader that will protect his people and a true leader.

Yea, begging some other country to fight your fight for you is definitely something the Republicans would do and call that "leadership".. Right?

That's what the ole "Net was looking to do. Fight his fight for him. Because he knows the stupid Republican fucks in COngress went to war in Iraq for nothing.

Why wouldn't they want to do that for a Jew? And the 'Net was correct. The asshole Repubs in Congress want us to fight their war for them.

Of course NO CHILDREN of Repubs in Congress will be involved in that war. Unless they are a CEO of a war contractor.

You're making a joke.......Right?? ...... :cool:
He must be joking.

No. I am not joking.
How old are you?

The virulence toward Bush was just as extreme as the anger toward Obama is now, and it was the same toward Clinton before that.

I am older that 50. And no, the virulence toward Bush was not even in the ballpark when compared to the ugliness thrown at Obama.
Most of the horrible things said about Bush was lies. Most of the things said about Obama are true. That's the difference.

Because he knows the stupid Republican fucks in COngress went to war in Iraq for nothing.

You are an idiot and it is proven everytime you post.
Democrats for the invasion of Iraq
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)
The Iraq War Who voted for it why you should still care hint Iran

No it means Netanyahu= a leader that will protect his people and a true leader.

Yea, begging some other country to fight your fight for you is definitely something the Republicans would do and call that "leadership".. Right?

That's what the ole "Net was looking to do. Fight his fight for him. Because he knows the stupid Republican fucks in COngress went to war in Iraq for nothing.

Why wouldn't they want to do that for a Jew? And the 'Net was correct. The asshole Repubs in Congress want us to fight their war for them.

Of course NO CHILDREN of Repubs in Congress will be involved in that war. Unless they are a CEO of a war contractor.
Netanyahu said he would stop Iran from getting nukes alone if he had to. He won't draw imaginary red lines like our liar in chief does.

Well I know some RWs here think I am Left on this. I am not.

I want a one state solution. One big democracy for the area.

Do the support this?

Don't you think if the Palis cared ONE BIT about living in peace, they would be concentrating on rebuilding their infrastructure, etc., for their citizens? Instead, they spend their "aid" money on rockets and weapons.

Who is killing the most?

Who is invading the other?

Who is forcefully removing families from their homes, their property?

Of course, Israel is going to kick their dumb arses whenever they lob a rocket. That is their DUTY.

So did they target the people sending the rockets or bomb whole areas?

Did they put embargos on non military resources entering the area?

And again:
What is your solution? One state or Two...
How are you going to stop the illegal settlers in the west bank?

As everyone knows, Palestine gets their arms illegally. As everyone knows, embargos are useless in such scenarios. Duh. What do you think the tunnels are all about?

The Palis specifically set up their military sites in residential areas for the specific outcome of high civilian causalities so that they can use that as propaganda for the silly gullible people such as yourself.

Most of the horrible things said about Bush was lies. Most of the things said about Obama are true. That's the difference.

An asshole like you being the arbiter of "truth". That is the funniest thing I have seen you write yet? Nice job.
Try again though. With your thought process, anything is possible in terms of writing something just as funny.

Forum List

Back