Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

Good thing with the Israel election
Netanyahu’s comments made the left's collective head spin:

“Anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state, anyone who is going to evacuate territories today, is simply giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel,” he said. “This is the true reality that was created here in the last few years.”

Netanyahu went on to say that any opponents on the left who might argue otherwise are “sticking their head in the sand, time and time again.”

No doubt the dangerous position of Papa Obama and Iran
helped to push the election into Netanyahu’s arms

He should really thank him

Well Iran is certainly happy that Bibi won. He's their built-in excuse for building the bomb.

A bomb we can stop but our prez may not have the cajones. Iran's neighbors would appreciate our efforts. Notice the Saudis consider the potential of an Iranian bomb - not the possibility of an Israeli bomb - to be their tipping point:

"In 2012, it was confirmed that Saudi Arabia would launch its own nuclear weapons program immediately if Iran successfully developed nuclear weapons."
Nuclear program of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Since 2009, when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia warned visiting US special envoy to the Middle East Dennis Ross that if Iran crossed the threshold, "we will get nuclear weapons", the kingdom has sent the Americans numerous signals of its intentions."
Persians versus Arabs, am I supposed to be shocked? They should all have the bomb, maybe peace will break out.

You're fucked up, Princess, but you're a loony leftist soooo ... am I supposed to be shocked?
What is it about M.A.D. that you fail to understand?

Well I know some RWs here think I am Left on this. I am not.

I want a one state solution. One big democracy for the area.

Do the support this?

Good thing with the Israel election
Netanyahu’s comments made the left's collective head spin:

“Anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state, anyone who is going to evacuate territories today, is simply giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel,” he said. “This is the true reality that was created here in the last few years.”

Netanyahu went on to say that any opponents on the left who might argue otherwise are “sticking their head in the sand, time and time again.”

No doubt the dangerous position of Papa Obama and Iran
helped to push the election into Netanyahu’s arms

He should really thank him

Well Iran is certainly happy that Bibi won. He's their built-in excuse for building the bomb.

A bomb we can stop but our prez may not have the cajones. Iran's neighbors would appreciate our efforts. Notice the Saudis consider the potential of an Iranian bomb - not the possibility of an Israeli bomb - to be their tipping point:

"In 2012, it was confirmed that Saudi Arabia would launch its own nuclear weapons program immediately if Iran successfully developed nuclear weapons."

"Since 2009, when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia warned visiting US special envoy to the Middle East Dennis Ross that if Iran crossed the threshold, "we will get nuclear weapons", the kingdom has sent the Americans numerous signals of its intentions."
Persians versus Arabs, am I supposed to be shocked? They should all have the bomb, maybe peace will break out.

You're fucked up, Princess, but you're a loony leftist soooo ... am I supposed to be shocked?
What is it about M.A.D. that you fail to understand?
M.A.D. Is for sane countries, not the Middle East.

Do the support this?

That would never work. Don't you understand that the Palestinians are not REALLY looking for recognition? They hate and want to kill Israelis and want to try to drive them out. THAT is the goal, and that is the whole idea behind the "state of Palestine." Isn't that obvious to you people?

I'm a little late to this thread, but I congratulate Bibi on the win! :D Woo-hoo! I'm so glad he won . . . and Obama loses. I wonder what "plan B" is?

Do the support this?

Don't you think if the Palis cared ONE BIT about living in peace, they would be concentrating on rebuilding their infrastructure, etc., for their citizens? Instead, they spend their "aid" money on rockets and weapons.

Do the support this?

That would never work. Don't you understand that the Palestinians are not REALLY looking for recognition? They hate and want to kill Israelis and want to try to drive them out. THAT is the goal, and that is the whole idea behind the "state of Palestine." Isn't that obvious to you people?

What is your solution? Are you saying they get a separate country or there is a one state solution.

Do the support this?

What is your solution? Are you saying they get a separate country or there is a one state solution.

I'm saying, they remain under the control of Israel until they grow the hell up! That might be never because they are raised to hate. As long as they continue to behave the way that they do, they should NEVER get a state. Unleashing that hatred on the world would be a HUGE mistake.

Do the support this?

Don't you think if the Palis cared ONE BIT about living in peace, they would be concentrating on rebuilding their infrastructure, etc., for their citizens? Instead, they spend their "aid" money on rockets and weapons.

Who is killing the most?

Who is invading the other?

Who is forcefully removing families from their homes, their property?

Do the support this?

Who is killing the most?

Of course, Israel is going to kick their dumb arses whenever they lob a rocket. That is their DUTY.

Do the support this?

Who is killing the most?

And you say you aren't a liberal, please. Lie to your mother, not to us.

Do the support this?

Do you support a one state solution or two?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.
BFS you libturd liar.

I never question Bush's love for his country or his loyality to it.

I thought what he did was very misguided and he got involved in unnecessary wars and destroyed the economy with the full support of the GOP.

In any other country the GOP as a party would be destroyed for a generation.

Do the support this?

Who is killing the most?

And you say you aren't a liberal, please. Lie to your mother, not to us.

I never said what I was...

I am asking do you support a one or two state solution? OR have you another alternative solution?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.
BFS you libturd liar.

I thought what he did was very misguided and he got involved in unnecessary wars and destroyed the economy with the full support of the GOP.

I have written almost exactly those words a number of times here...

Do the support this?

Who is killing the most?

Of course, Israel is going to kick their dumb arses whenever they lob a rocket. That is their DUTY.

So did they target the people sending the rockets or bomb whole areas?

Did they put embargos on non military resources entering the area?

And again:
What is your solution? One state or Two...
How are you going to stop the illegal settlers in the west bank?

Wow you really drank the kool aid didn't you

Forum List

Back