Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

Just facts MJ, just facts that you just can't accept. Now, if you want to discuss the Middle East in general, there is a section for just that. This is the I/P section.
Are you that befuddled, Monte, that you don't know to whom you are responding? Maybe you need a little rest from this forum. In fact, maybe you need shock treatments since evidently you are so obsessed that you have no life. You can pick up your demonizing the Jews afterward.. Meanwhile, did anyone see Monte make a comment to the poster who happened to bring up North Korea recently on this forum, telling him there was a forum for that?

In ending, since Monte puts in his best effort to prove that the Jews don't belong to Israel, others think differently than he does. Monte will call it all propaganda as he usually does, but I think a lot of the readers will see that the author studied his subject and will roll their eyes at Monte's input.

The Arabs in the Holy Land – Natives or Immigrants?

He is not saying that Jews do not belong in PALESTINE

He is saying that ISRAEL does not belong in Palestine.

If Israel belongs in Palestine, maybe we should say that America should just give all its lands back to the Native American tribes and let them govern. Or we could say it was wrong to split India into two parts and make one part Muslim to satisfy the Muslims. I have a question for you. Unless you live someplace out in the sticks, you see people from all over the world coming to America for better opportunities. In your anti-Semitic mind, do you think you can possibility imagine the impoverished Arabs coming to Israel for the jobs their own poor countries could not provide for them? Do you really think the British officials in the area were that dimwitted when they reported back that the Arabs were coming in hordes. A few years ago did the story pass you by about an Egyptian official telling the Gazans to come home where they belong?

If you are referring to me - my German relatives did not kill any Jews.

They were honest and decent people who worked hard, they were not parasites, and I am very proud of my German ancestors.

I have already told that many times, but you desperately try to play the old and tired "Collective-Eternal-German-Guilt-Card", and hope that this will work.

:D

In fact my German relatives were killed by Jewish Bolsheviks who killed millions and millions of Christians.

The Bolsheviks killed more innocent civilians than any other totalitarian regimes in the 20th century, but who cares about the feeling of Christians?

Marxism is still "kosher", you can call yourself a proud Marxist, you can be violent and be proud of the mass murders, committed by Bolsheviks against Christians, this is not outlawed.

I do not know for sure if these Jewish Bolsheviks, who killed my German relatives, were your relatives, and I will never play the "Jewish-Bolshevik-Guilt-Card", because I do not believe in collective responsibility.

Everybody should be responsible and ashamed only for his own actions.

I am not interested in what your Jewish relatives did, you are not responsible for that, I only care about what you yourself do in this forum.

You seem to support the crimes of Zionists, you seem to think that Nakba was not bad for the cause of Zionism, and you should be ashamed of what you personally do.

Anyway, you are a hypocrite when you say that you don't believe in collective responsibility, especially from a long time ago. Just this week, a Muslim attacked a nightclub in Turkey because "they were celebrating a pagan Christian holiday", and a few weeks before that a Muslim truck rammed into Christmas shoppers in your Fatherland, the accursed Germany. Yet you love Muslims because many centuries ago they wrote that Jesus was a prophet in the Quran. Yet we Jews, who get along famously with Christians these days, are blamed collectively by you yourself because my ancestors supposedly killed your god, or because of some obscure references to him in the Talmud.

Is it "foreveryoung" or foreverstupid"

In 1949 Harry S Truman threw 1.5 million Muslims under the bus when he made them foreigners in their own land - he gave Palestine to the Zionists.

Since 1949 the US has given Israel 125 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to conduct the Palestinian genocide.

From 1925 to 1949 Menachem Begin and the Irgun Terrorist Zionist gang terrorized the Palestinians and the British,

Let's talk about that for a while.

Once again you have interrupted a conversation that I was having with German Art. You don't know what he said many times in this forum about Jews. He has said, for instance, that he likes Muslims because Jesus is a prophet in Islam, whereas some rude things were said about Jesus in the Talmud. (BTW Yeshu, the Hebrew form of that name, was popular in Talmudic times, and so the Talmud could've been referring to different Yeshus.) I am trying to make him understand who is the true enemy of Christendom in this day and age. As for your points, I also don't approve of the money that Israel takes from America, but what can I do about it as a regular citizen?

Also, there has never been a Palestinian "genocide". They have multiplied many times over.

An Interview with Benny Morris
by ARI SHAVIT

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, “The Catastrophe.”

The silly parrot is back with his "Propaganda, Propaganda" Polly want a cracker?

In 1949 Harry S Truman threw 1.5 million Muslims under the bus when he made them foreigners in their own land - he gave Palestine to the Zionists.

Since 1949 the US has given Israel 125 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to conduct the Palestinian genocide.

From 1925 to 1949 Menachem Begin and the Irgun Terrorist Zionist gang terrorized the Palestinians and the British,

Once again you have interrupted a conversation that I was having with German Art. You don't know what he said many times in this forum about Jews. He has said, for instance, that he likes Muslims because Jesus is a prophet in Islam, whereas some rude things were said about Jesus in the Talmud. (BTW Yeshu, the Hebrew form of that name, was popular in Talmudic times, and so the Talmud could've been referring to different Yeshus.) I am trying to make him understand who is the true enemy of Christendom in this day and age. As for your points, I also don't approve of the money that Israel takes from America, but what can I do about it as a regular citizen?

Also, there has never been a Palestinian "genocide". They have multiplied many times over.

by ARI SHAVIT

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, “The Catastrophe.”

If anyone refers to Arab refugees as "Palestinians" after reading this link, they are in deep denial and can't be rehabilitated. Hopefully nobody minds if I put an article here.

Think-Israel

Let's just take one of the propaganda lies that this idiot spouts. that fact that the propaganda blogger that set up this Think-Israel Hasbara site can't even spell "fictitious" (spells it wrong two ways, LOL) should tell you the kind of sources the moron Hossfly relies on.

"The Arabs who adopted the name 'Palestinians' did so some 17 years after the termination of the Palestine Mandate, a name that the Arabs had always condemned as a foreign Zionist/British implant. It is a ficticious name for a ficiticious nationality that never existed."

From 1922. What do you suppose the self-described people of Palestine call themselves. Scots?

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unis...48a7e5584ee1403485256cd8006c3fbe?OpenDocument

There used to be a poster who was retired from the State Department. He even gave us the address of where the KGB told Arafat to take on the name of Palestinans for the Arabs in the area. Imagine that, years before if you called an Arab a Palestinian you were insulting him because you were calling him a Jew.

by ARI SHAVIT

If anyone refers to Arab refugees as "Palestinians" after reading this link, they are in deep denial and can't be rehabilitated. Hopefully nobody minds if I put an article here.

Think-Israel

So much bullshit , so little time

The Palestine Mandate

The Council of the League of Nations:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of *****Palestinian citizenship***** by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine."

I believe that "Palestine" referred to the land itself. Jews wanted to be Israeli, not Palestinian. The Arabs could name the land allotted to them as Palestine but they never did. Don't forget, I was in school during that time and I remember the names and terms used. We studied the events because we lived in a time when history was being made.

They named it Palestine you moron, or they wouldn't have called themselves the people of Palestine.

Who originally named the are 'Palestine'?
What language was the word taken from?

Let's talk about Palestinians not having to seek refuge in Jordan because PALESTINE - IN ITS ENTIRETY - belong to them.
Shall we?

Let's talk about hypocrites who insist that the Jewish people should not demand exclusive claim to the territory in question, while calling for Arab Palestinians exclusive claim to the territory. Shall we?

by ARI SHAVIT

Think-Israel

The Palestine Mandate

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of *****Palestinian citizenship***** by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine."

I believe that "Palestine" referred to the land itself. Jews wanted to be Israeli, not Palestinian. The Arabs could name the land allotted to them as Palestine but they never did. Don't forget, I was in school during that time and I remember the names and terms used. We studied the events because we lived in a time when history was being made.

They named it Palestine you moron, or they wouldn't have called themselves the people of Palestine.

Who originally named the are 'Palestine'?
What language was the word taken from?

Looking through the Italian sources, heirs to the Romans, the word was transmitted to the Romans by the Greeks who transliterated the Egyptian term for the Philistines.

If you are referring to me - my German relatives did not kill any Jews.

They were honest and decent people who worked hard, they were not parasites, and I am very proud of my German ancestors.

I have already told that many times, but you desperately try to play the old and tired "Collective-Eternal-German-Guilt-Card", and hope that this will work.

:D

In fact my German relatives were killed by Jewish Bolsheviks who killed millions and millions of Christians.

The Bolsheviks killed more innocent civilians than any other totalitarian regimes in the 20th century, but who cares about the feeling of Christians?

Marxism is still "kosher", you can call yourself a proud Marxist, you can be violent and be proud of the mass murders, committed by Bolsheviks against Christians, this is not outlawed.

I do not know for sure if these Jewish Bolsheviks, who killed my German relatives, were your relatives, and I will never play the "Jewish-Bolshevik-Guilt-Card", because I do not believe in collective responsibility.

Everybody should be responsible and ashamed only for his own actions.

I am not interested in what your Jewish relatives did, you are not responsible for that, I only care about what you yourself do in this forum.

You seem to support the crimes of Zionists, you seem to think that Nakba was not bad for the cause of Zionism, and you should be ashamed of what you personally do.

Anyway, you are a hypocrite when you say that you don't believe in collective responsibility, especially from a long time ago. Just this week, a Muslim attacked a nightclub in Turkey because "they were celebrating a pagan Christian holiday", and a few weeks before that a Muslim truck rammed into Christmas shoppers in your Fatherland, the accursed Germany. Yet you love Muslims because many centuries ago they wrote that Jesus was a prophet in the Quran. Yet we Jews, who get along famously with Christians these days, are blamed collectively by you yourself because my ancestors supposedly killed your god, or because of some obscure references to him in the Talmud.

Jordan kicked out how many Palestinians during Black September?

Let's talk about that. Shall we?

Let's talk about Palestinians not having to seek refuge in Jordan because PALESTINE - IN ITS ENTIRETY - belong to them.

Shall we?

Nothing to talk about. What you say is pure fantasy.

I understand that the truth is painful and you need a bromide to soothe your conscience.

by ARI SHAVIT

Think-Israel

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

The Arabs could name the land allotted to them as Palestine but they never did.

WzcMdcP.gif

by ARI SHAVIT

Think-Israel

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

WzcMdcP.gif

Could you giver us a little information about the Arab Palestinian Pavilion at this World's Fair.

Jewish Palestine Pavilion - New York World Fair - 1939

Shall we?

Let's talk about hypocrites who insist that the Jewish people should not demand exclusive claim to the territory in question, while calling for Arab Palestinians exclusive claim to the territory. Shall we?

In 1949 Harry S Truman threw the Palestinian Arabs under the bus when he disenfranchised 1,5 million Palestinians when he gave Palestine to the politically powerful Zionists in exchange for 2 million dollars.

by ARI SHAVIT

Think-Israel

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

WzcMdcP.gif

Could you giver us a little information about the Arab Palestinian Pavilion at this World's Fair.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS - ZIONIST PROPAGANDA

IN 1939 the UK REMINDED the murderous zionists that Palestine was NOT going to be a Jewish State.

British White Paper of 1939

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

Think-Israel

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

WzcMdcP.gif

IN 1939 the UK REMINDED the murderous zionists that Palestine was NOT going to be a Jewish State.

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

British White Paper? How did that shit work out?

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

WzcMdcP.gif

Nothing worked out for the stupid British. They flopped then cut and run.

The Palestine Mandate

ART. 7.

WzcMdcP.gif

The Palestinian Arabs lost.

So did the US.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

I don't understand , why do you celebrate ethnic cleansing and injustice?

WzcMdcP.gif

So did the US.

If it was ethnic cleansing, someone didn't get the job done. However, there was none.

WzcMdcP.gif

Nothing worked out for the stupid British. They flopped then cut and run.

Sad but true

Winston Churchill celebrated the creation of another apartheid state:

Winston Churchill on the other hand, specifically justified the “proud and vital role” of the Empire at the Peel Commission on Palestine in 1937 on this basis:

"I do not admit that a wrong has been done to those people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. I do not admit it."

Why did the US help the stupid motherfuckers during WWII?

Hitler definitely thought that Germans were a a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race.

Unbelievable.

So did the US.

If it was ethnic cleansing, someone didn't get the job done. However, there was none.

Even Winston Churchill agreed that it was ethnic cleansing.

Contumacious, et al,

Yes, we have to understand what was said. I find it rather striking that out of all the many hours of testimony, the critics should focus on that.

So did the US.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't.
(COMMENT)

The question is: What significance do we attach to the statement that someone "identifies" with something.

Let's put it in another context.

• Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Qin Shi Huang and Genghis Khan: They all identified with the Great Rulers of the World.

• Aum Shinrikyo (“Supreme Truth”), Jim Jones ("Peoples Temple - Jonestown"), Joseph Di Mambro and Luc Jouret ("Order of the Solar Temple"),
David Koresh ("Branch Davidians"): All identified with the powers of the Supreme Being.

Just because the most heinous terrorists in contemporary history identify with the Arab Palestinians --- does not give them any special consideration. Any day is a good day to neutralize a terrorist; especially a Palestinian Terrorist.

Most Respectfully,
R

Contumacious, et al,

Yes, we have to understand what was said. I find it rather striking that out of all the many hours of testimony, the critics should focus on that.

So did the US.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't.
(COMMENT)

The question is: What significance do we attach to the statement that someone "identifies" with something.

Let's put it in another context.

• Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Qin Shi Huang and Genghis Khan: They all identified with the Great Rulers of the World.

• Aum Shinrikyo (“Supreme Truth”), Jim Jones ("Peoples Temple - Jonestown"), Joseph Di Mambro and Luc Jouret ("Order of the Solar Temple"),
David Koresh ("Branch Davidians"): All identified with the powers of the Supreme Being.

Just because the most heinous terrorists in contemporary history identify with the Arab Palestinians --- does not give them any special consideration. Any day is a good day to neutralize a terrorist; especially a Palestinian Terrorist.

Most Respectfully,
R

In 1925 the Zionists invade Palestine. Menachem Begin and the Irgun zionist gang begin their terrorist wave

In 1949 Harry S Truman deprived 1.5 MMMillion Palestinians of their homeland

In 1990 the US parked troops in Iraq in order to defend Israel. and to prevent Saddam from helping the Palestinians. The US remained there for 18 years causing thousands of deaths and unbelievable suffering.

But , somehow, that should have NOT motivated the Palestinians to attack the entity which is subsidizing their genocide.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what the fuck am I missing?

Forum List

Back