Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

Contumacious, et al,

Yes, we have to understand what was said. I find it rather striking that out of all the many hours of testimony, the critics should focus on that.

The Palestinian Arabs lost.

So did the US.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't.
(COMMENT)

The question is: What significance do we attach to the statement that someone "identifies" with something.

Let's put it in another context.

• Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Qin Shi Huang and Genghis Khan: They all identified with the Great Rulers of the World.

• Aum Shinrikyo (“Supreme Truth”), Jim Jones ("Peoples Temple - Jonestown"), Joseph Di Mambro and Luc Jouret ("Order of the Solar Temple"),
David Koresh ("Branch Davidians"): All identified with the powers of the Supreme Being.

Just because the most heinous terrorists in contemporary history identify with the Arab Palestinians --- does not give them any special consideration. Any day is a good day to neutralize a terrorist; especially a Palestinian Terrorist.

Most Respectfully,
R

In 1925 the Zionists invade Palestine. Menachem Begin and the Irgun zionist gang begin their terrorist wave

In 1949 Harry S Truman deprived 1.5 MMMillion Palestinians of their homeland

In 1990 the US parked troops in Iraq in order to defend Israel. and to prevent Saddam from helping the Palestinians. The US remained there for 18 years causing thousands of deaths and unbelievable suffering.

But , somehow, that should have NOT motivated the Palestinians to attack the entity which is subsidizing their genocide.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what the fuck am I missing?

Contumacious, et al,

Yes, we have to understand what was said. I find it rather striking that out of all the many hours of testimony, the critics should focus on that.

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

The question is: What significance do we attach to the statement that someone "identifies" with something.

• Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Qin Shi Huang and Genghis Khan: They all identified with the Great Rulers of the World.

• Aum Shinrikyo (“Supreme Truth”), Jim Jones ("Peoples Temple - Jonestown"), Joseph Di Mambro and Luc Jouret ("Order of the Solar Temple"),
David Koresh ("Branch Davidians"): All identified with the powers of the Supreme Being.

Just because the most heinous terrorists in contemporary history identify with the Arab Palestinians --- does not give them any special consideration. Any day is a good day to neutralize a terrorist; especially a Palestinian Terrorist.

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such a racist pig. You worship terrorists like Begin, Shamir etc., yet you single out Palestinian Muslim and Christian freedom fighters for neutralization. You are one sick puppy.

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

In 1925 the Zionists invade Palestine. Menachem Begin and the Irgun zionist gang begin their terrorist wave

In 1990 the US parked troops in Iraq in order to defend Israel. and to prevent Saddam from helping the Palestinians. The US remained there for 18 years causing thousands of deaths and unbelievable suffering.

But , somehow, that should have NOT motivated the Palestinians to attack the entity which is subsidizing their genocide.

Suck my goy dick.

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You are such a racist pig. You worship terrorists like Begin, Shamir etc., yet you single out Palestinian Muslim and Christian freedom fighters for neutralization. You are one sick puppy.
Now that's pretty darn funny. Your heroes in the various Islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza and the West Bank have nearly purged the area of Christians. The Hamas charter clearly outlines the genocidal goals of your Islamic terrorist heroes relative to Jews so flailing your Poms Poms for such an ideology, well, what does that say about you?

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Now that's pretty darn funny. Your heroes in the various Islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza and the West Bank have nearly purged the area of Christians. The Hamas charter clearly outlines the genocidal goals of your Islamic terrorist heroes relative to Jews so flailing your Poms Poms for such an ideology, well, what does that say about you?

They have to oppose the apartheid state by any means necessary

Winston Churchill on the other hand, specifically justified the “proud and vital role” of the Empire at the Peel Commission on Palestine in 1937 on this basis:

I do not admit that a wrong has been done to those people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. I do not admit it."

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Suck my goy dick.

Gotcha!

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Suck my goy dick.

A little birdie told me that you were castrated. Isn't it amazing, readers, how the two-bit anti-Semites are so vulgar on this forum? They probably are losers in real life and have picked the Jews as their scapegoats for their failures. Meanwhile, their eyes are closed to the suffering of others in the Middle East. Did your "Goy Dick" tell you that many Christians have been murdered in the Middle East in recent years?

....many Christians have been murdered in the Middle East in recent years?

1. Muslims, oriental Jews and Christians lived in peace in Palestine, before the European Zionists started their colonial project, which resulted in the ethnic cleansing of the native Semitic population of Palestine, that are historical facts.

2. Zionists were caught red handed with their "false flag" attacks, they were eager to instigate hate between Christians, Muslims and Jews, that are historical facts.

3. Radical Muslims are supported by Saudis and their Zionist allies, that are facts, too.

It seems to me that you are a Zionist shill, but you do you job very unprofessional.

:D

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Winston Churchill on the other hand, specifically justified the “proud and vital role” of the Empire at the Peel Commission on Palestine in 1937 on this basis:

I do not admit that a wrong has been done to those people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. I do not admit it."

Churchill. a Gentile, always saw the Arabs/Muslims for who they really are.

If anyone refers to Arab refugees as "Palestinians" after reading this link, they are in deep denial and can't be rehabilitated. Hopefully nobody minds if I put an article here.

Think-Israel

So much bullshit , so little time

The Palestine Mandate

The Council of the League of Nations:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of *****Palestinian citizenship***** by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine."

I believe that "Palestine" referred to the land itself. Jews wanted to be Israeli, not Palestinian. The Arabs could name the land allotted to them as Palestine but they never did. Don't forget, I was in school during that time and I remember the names and terms used. We studied the events because we lived in a time when history was being made.

They named it Palestine you moron, or they wouldn't have called themselves the people of Palestine.

Who originally named the are 'Palestine'?
What language was the word taken from?

Looking through the Italian sources, heirs to the Romans, the word was transmitted to the Romans by the Greeks who transliterated the Egyptian term for the Philistines.
Yes except that the Greeks used the term "allophuloi" instead of 'philistines', which simply means 'other people'.

And indeed the earliest record about the Philistines comes from the temple of Ramses. The Egyptians called these people 'Pleset', very close to the Hebrew 'Pleshet' and other Semitic languages.

Can You tell us what do 'pleset/pleshet/philistine' actually mean in Hebrew or Egyptian?

Contumacious, et al,

So did the US.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"They", meaning the Israelis, certainly do have to oppose Arab-Moslem apartheid and retrogression. There is no greater soul crushing, spirit killing ideology on the planet than the Islamic Death Cult.

From Rachel Moore:

~ In 1967 Israel took over East Jerusalem, the site of the Temple Mount along with the West Bank of the Jordan River also known by the biblical names Judea and Samaria. If you want to talk about the old testament you’re going to be spending a lot of time talking about Judea and Samaria as it’s where most of it happened. It’s where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are buried, it’s where Sarah, Ruth and Rebecca are buried and it’s where the ancient Hebrews entered into the Holy Land and fought so many battles as soldiers of the Hebrew Kings and before.

When the Jordanian Arab Legion knocked the Jewish presence out of the Old City during Israel’s War of Independence they used artillery to demolish 58 Jewish synagogues, used gravestones form the mount of Olives cemetery to pave a road they built through it and refused to allow Jews to worship at their holy sites for the 19 years it was in their hands. This was in direct contravention to the armistice agreement signed by the two sides that marked the end of the War of Independence. This agreement specifically mandated that Jews would be allowed to worship in the Old City. They were not.~

Contumacious, et al,

I think there is a bit of confusion here.

(COMMENT)

No, this is what you want to believe. BUT, the Zionist (if you want to call them that) were approved (1920 San Remo) by the Allied Powers (having the Title and Rights to the territory in question) to immigrate into the territory about to be placed under the Mandate. This immigration policy was set to to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish National Home (JNH).

This was not an invasion (a provocative allegation to stir sympathy for the perpetual victim and incite hostilities) but a necessary step to meet a Mandate Requirement.

The Irgun was not established until 1931 (not 1925) to help counter Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) organizations such as the like the Palestinian Black Hand founded by the Radical Islamic preacher from Syria; Izz ad-Din al-Qassam.

(COMMENT)

Foreign Policy is one of those processes that will ever satisfy all the people all the time. The fact that the US recognized the establishment of Israel under the "right to self-determination" in no way deprived the Arab Palestinian of anything. All peoples have the right to self-determination, whether or not the US recognizes them. Self-determination is an integral element of basic human rights and fundamental freedoms.

This notion that America is somehow responsible for the lack of success in the development of the Arab Palestinians is simply another manifestation of that has so characterized the inabilities of the Palestinian people. For nearly seven decades the Arab Palestinians have operated under the squeaky wheel concept: whoever whines the most like a baby, will get the attention it craves.

(COMMENT)

There were no US Forces stationed inside Iraq in 1990. But I understand the gist. This is the concept that the Arab Palestinians are at the center of the universe and everything that America does (or its allies) orbit the Arab Palestinians.

Most people would agree that up and until about 2010, America has tried to improve its strategic position in the maintenance of an Hegemony in the Middle East/Persian Gulf. But the power of the US has dwindled in the last decade. The armed forces of the US has declined, and in 2011, was about one-third the size it was when I was in Vietnam. (See Active Duty Military Personnel, 1940–2011)

America, like all Super Powers in decline throughout history, attempt to reorganize their assets such that it is more affordable. But as the industrial might to feed the economy declines, so does the power of the nation.

(COMMENT)

Neither the US or Israel is operating with the intent to destroy the Arab Palestinians, in whole or in part, as a nation, ethnic culture, or as a religious group. It is fair to say that over the last 70 years, Israel has attempted to counter criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group for political purposes are in any circumstances unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other nature that may be invoked to justify them;

The US will assist Israel in the containment of hostile activities which intentionally deliver, place, discharge or detonates an explosive into or against a place of public use, a State or government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility, with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury, or extensive destruction likely to result or actually resulting in major economic loss.

The US will assist Israel in the prevention of hostile Arab Palestinians for successfully in acts solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power.

All of this may appear to be targeted on the Arab Palestinian peoples, but are accumulated over experience and time. But it is not a matter of genocide.

(COMMENT)

The greater the threat the Arab Palestinian becomes, the more difficult the Arab Palestinians make it to maintain the Article 43 law and order --- peace and security (LO/PS), the greater the security and countermeasures actives Israel will apply to the area.

All you missed was that it is that the Arab Palestinians that have threatened LO/PS that have caused an ever increasing set of countermeasures and containment actions.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco is confused.

The Zionists intended to invade and colonize Palestine from the outset, when the organization was formed, prior to World War 1 or the mandate. Their own statements available in the contemporaneous press of the time confirm this.

The article below reporting on the Conference of Zionists was published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times reports that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State

nyt-1899a.jpg

nyt-1899-2.jpg

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times

Furthermore, during the Mandate, the Zionists believed they would be able to invade and colonize lands beyond Mandatory Palestine's borders, they also confirmed this in the contemporaneous press.

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

.......“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

Both the U.S. and Israel have conspired to weaken the Palestinians and their ability to resist occupation and oppression. By classifying resistance, that has been waged by national liberation movements throughout history, as terrorism, while enthusiastically financing the occupation forces of the Occupying Power, the U.S. is certainly complicit in the destruction of the Palestinians as a people. The Palestinian's resistance activities are no different than those of the French Resistance, the Italian and Yugoslav partisans or, more recently, the ANC's actions against the whites in Apartheid South Africa.

In short, the U.S. is participating in maintaining the occupation of the Palestinian people and is therefore complicit in the oppression of the Muslims and Christians of Palestine.

Thankfully, it appears that Russia, China and the E.U. are beginning to view the struggle in a more even handed manner than the U.S. With Russia's increasing presence in Syria, the Palestinians may begin to receive the support other national liberation movements have traditionally received and Israel will be more and more viewed accurately as a hostile, expansionist and oppressive Occupying Power.

So much bullshit , so little time

The Palestine Mandate

The Council of the League of Nations:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of *****Palestinian citizenship***** by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine."

I believe that "Palestine" referred to the land itself. Jews wanted to be Israeli, not Palestinian. The Arabs could name the land allotted to them as Palestine but they never did. Don't forget, I was in school during that time and I remember the names and terms used. We studied the events because we lived in a time when history was being made.

They named it Palestine you moron, or they wouldn't have called themselves the people of Palestine.

Looking through the Italian sources, heirs to the Romans, the word was transmitted to the Romans by the Greeks who transliterated the Egyptian term for the Philistines.
Yes except that the Greeks used the term "allophuloi" instead of 'philistines', which simply means 'other people'.

And indeed the earliest record about the Philistines comes from the temple of Ramses. The Egyptians called these people 'Pleset', very close to the Hebrew 'Pleshet' and other Semitic languages.

Can You tell us what do 'pleset/pleshet/philistine' actually mean in Hebrew or Egyptian?

"Invaders" I think. The Philistines were a seafaring, warlike, non-Semitic people who continuously fought the Israelites. Come to think of it, they were very much like the current Palestinians.

"Invaders" I think. The Philistines were a seafaring, warlike, non-Semitic people who continuously fought the Israelites. Come to think of it, they were very much like the current Palestinians.

You have to separate the history based on archaeological evidence from the biblical fantasy. The Philistines mainly fought against the Egyptians, not the Jews, who arrived later. Peleset is transliterated from hieroglyphs and does not mean invader, it is a place name for the area of the 5 cities that the Philistines founded in what is today southern Palestine from about where Jaffa is to Gaza. Since, the Muslims and Christians of Palestine were minding their own business when the Zionists began invading Palestine from another continent, you have your analogy backwards.

But, the resolution will stand and the illegality of the settlements is set in stone, the resolution being a UNSC resolution.
Actually, it will be just another opinion issued by an agency that has less and less relevance.

Until you need it or until you agree with its findings, right? But when you don't like what they decide you discredit it?

Didn't the UN do a lot for the Jews and Israel after WW2? Now that it's telling you that Israel is not acting right you don't like it? Well we had to send in the troops to stop hitler from killing the jews maybe we will have to send in the troops to help save the Palestinians from the Jews.

YEAH they allowed the islamonazi to steal the land granted to them in 1923, then allowed an all out war by the arab league against the very charter they had signed and agreed to abide by. When did any nation send troops in to stop Hitler from mass murdering the Jews, as they did not know until 1945 what was going on. Your "palestinians" ARE THE INVADERS THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH TO SAVE THE JEWS FROM ATTACKS.

Just be honest. Don't bullshit us because Jews are terrible at lying. So obvious you guys are total dicks and being dicks so just admit you want them out. And then get them out. But I don't think you want them out. You want them to kick around. You use them. Probably in more than one way. Cheap labor but also to push until one attacks then you can say "see, look at us we are the victims, waaaah, antisemitism!"

I'm noticing we are going back to the time when Israel was in the news every week. Back when we had problems with Iran or Palestine every other week. And Joe Lieberman was sucking Bush's dick and warning us about Iran.

So starting next year Israel is our friend again and Russia is our buddy but China and Iran are in the crosshairs. I can see now the same people who pulled Bush's strings are back. Obama didn't play along and Netanyahoo didn't like it.

I am being brutally honest and if you cared about palestine you would look up the LoN treaties and international laws. The laws that granted the arab muslims trans Jordan and the Jews what you call palestine.
By you guys I take it you mean Jews, well sorry to upset you but I am not a Jew. This means that I can see the racism and anti semitism better than you can, not being clouded by brainwashing. Once again team palestine makes claims that it cant substantiate so uses Godwins law to silence the truth.
The reason obama did not play along is because he was too busy sucking arab muslim dick, just look at the pictures of him doing it

I think we need to stop treating these people like second class citizens.

You need to give Palestinians their own country. One morter lobbed into Israel level 1/4 of the country. You two are an abusive couple who need to get a divorce.

What other solution is there?
You force relocate all Palestinians into Syria and fortify your borders.

Problem solved.

Not a bad idea. Israel does need to kick out the Palestinians. Or stop moving into their neighborhoods.
And stop pretending. If your plan all along was to take their land stop pretending and lying. Just do it. Seems to me the GOP will go along. They love fucking with the middle east.

The Security Council resolution that passed Friday condemned Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a “flagrant violation under international law” and an obstacle to peace. The Council approved it 14 to 0, with the United States abstaining instead of using its unilateral veto, as it has in the past.
The wording in U.N. resolutions is meant to be taken precisely. I mention this because you wrote that the condemnation of settlements "in the West Bank and East Jerusalem" but since East Jerusalem is in the West Bank, it is best to stick to the text of the Resolution 2334 which states: "Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions ..." (italics mine)

The resolution is indeed a rebuke of Israeli policy.
Well, at least they didn't accuse the Jews of poisoning wells or draining the blood of Christian/Muslim children to make Passover matzo.

What this resolution makes clear is that the UN has too much money to waste on resolutions that are nothing more than anti Israel propaganda. After Jan. 20, an accounting will be made of how much it really needs to do useful work.
The Israelis did not poison wells but they did steal them for use by settlers thereby depriving Palestinians of adequate fresh water.
Israel admits cutting West Bank water supply, but blames Palestinian Authority

And the facts show that the palestinians get 3 times the water allowance the Jews get, and still steal more and leave it running over the desert. The palestinians have poisoned their own wells by overuse and they blame the Jews for it every time, just as they blame the Jews when they steal the steel pipes to make illegal weapons

I think we need to stop treating these people like second class citizens.

You need to give Palestinians their own country. One morter lobbed into Israel level 1/4 of the country. You two are an abusive couple who need to get a divorce.

What other solution is there?
You force relocate all Palestinians into Syria and fortify your borders.

Problem solved.

Not a bad idea. Israel does need to kick out the Palestinians. Or stop moving into their neighborhoods.
And stop pretending. If your plan all along was to take their land stop pretending and lying. Just do it. Seems to me the GOP will go along. They love fucking with the middle east.

The Security Council resolution that passed Friday condemned Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a “flagrant violation under international law” and an obstacle to peace. The Council approved it 14 to 0, with the United States abstaining instead of using its unilateral veto, as it has in the past.
The wording in U.N. resolutions is meant to be taken precisely. I mention this because you wrote that the condemnation of settlements "in the West Bank and East Jerusalem" but since East Jerusalem is in the West Bank, it is best to stick to the text of the Resolution 2334 which states: "Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions ..." (italics mine)

The resolution is indeed a rebuke of Israeli policy.
Well, at least they didn't accuse the Jews of poisoning wells or draining the blood of Christian/Muslim children to make Passover matzo.

What this resolution makes clear is that the UN has too much money to waste on resolutions that are nothing more than anti Israel propaganda. After Jan. 20, an accounting will be made of how much it really needs to do useful work.

When any criticism pointed at you is "nothing more than anti Israel propaganda" then fuck you guys. You're on your own.

Its not just nothing more than anti Israel propaganda. We think you guys are assholes. It's why a lot of people don't like jews.

And yet more people like the Jews and see you nazi's as the problem, you are acting just like the Nazi party did in 1930's Germany

But, the resolution will stand and the illegality of the settlements is set in stone, the resolution being a UNSC resolution.
Actually, it will be just another opinion issued by an agency that has less and less relevance.

Until you need it or until you agree with its findings, right? But when you don't like what they decide you discredit it?

Didn't the UN do a lot for the Jews and Israel after WW2? Now that it's telling you that Israel is not acting right you don't like it? Well we had to send in the troops to stop hitler from killing the jews maybe we will have to send in the troops to help save the Palestinians from the Jews.

YEAH they allowed the islamonazi to steal the land granted to them in 1923, then allowed an all out war by the arab league against the very charter they had signed and agreed to abide by. When did any nation send troops in to stop Hitler from mass murdering the Jews, as they did not know until 1945 what was going on. Your "palestinians" ARE THE INVADERS THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH TO SAVE THE JEWS FROM ATTACKS.

Just be honest. Don't bullshit us because Jews are terrible at lying. So obvious you guys are total dicks and being dicks so just admit you want them out. And then get them out. But I don't think you want them out. You want them to kick around. You use them. Probably in more than one way. Cheap labor but also to push until one attacks then you can say "see, look at us we are the victims, waaaah, antisemitism!"

I'm noticing we are going back to the time when Israel was in the news every week. Back when we had problems with Iran or Palestine every other week. And Joe Lieberman was sucking Bush's dick and warning us about Iran.

So starting next year Israel is our friend again and Russia is our buddy but China and Iran are in the crosshairs. I can see now the same people who pulled Bush's strings are back. Obama didn't play along and Netanyahoo didn't like it.

I am being brutally honest and if you cared about palestine you would look up the LoN treaties and international laws. The laws that granted the arab muslims trans Jordan and the Jews what you call palestine.
By you guys I take it you mean Jews, well sorry to upset you but I am not a Jew. This means that I can see the racism and anti semitism better than you can, not being clouded by brainwashing. Once again team palestine makes claims that it cant substantiate so uses Godwins law to silence the truth.
The reason obama did not play along is because he was too busy sucking arab muslim dick, just look at the pictures of him doing it
Even most American Jews disagree with Israel. Gtfo.

Forum List

Back