Netflix: Making a Murder

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I ended up binge watching about 2/3 of Part 1 and was at times literally yelling at the T.V. I was so angry and outraged. I also realized that I could Google this case and see how it ended but i preferred watching the story to the end. I didn't realize that it originally aired in 2015 and am now viewing Episode3 of Part 2 and am glad I stuck it out.

There are times when the legal parts are not the easiest to follow along and a lot of the personal stories are very depressing to me but the meticulous way they go over the prosecution and defense of the crimes alleged in this documentary was very gratifying to me. I don't want to say too much for those who might want to watch it but if you like watching T.V. shows where they dissect a crime and end with someone being locked up (presumably the person who actually committed the crime), you might enjoy all the twists and turns of this series.

In closing, I just HAVE to comment on the forensic examiner who gave testimony in the murder trial. I'd like to hear the opinions of others before proffering my own, but I just HAVE to say something :-(

I ended up binge watching about 2/3 of Part 1 and was at times literally yelling at the T.V. I was so angry and outraged. I also realized that I could Google this case and see how it ended but i preferred watching the story to the end. I didn't realize that it originally aired in 2015 and am now viewing Episode3 of Part 2 and am glad I stuck it out.

There are times when the legal parts are not the easiest to follow along and a lot of the personal stories are very depressing to me but the meticulous way they go over the prosecution and defense of the crimes alleged in this documentary was very gratifying to me. I don't want to say too much for those who might want to watch it but if you like watching T.V. shows where they dissect a crime and end with someone being locked up (presumably the person who actually committed the crime), you might enjoy all the twists and turns of this series.

In closing, I just HAVE to comment on the forensic examiner who gave testimony in the murder trial. I'd like to hear the opinions of others before proffering my own, but I just HAVE to say something :-(
I like crime movies and forensic shows.

One of the biggest scams Netflix ever created

They teased an ending that this guy was wrongly accused and he was a freaking monster. Almost as big a tease as The Curse of Oak Island.

I thought the nephew got screwed and was mentally incompetent and mislead by the police

Forum List

Back