Netflix slowly dumping woke content.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Seems Netflix is dumping atleast some of their woke content. I'm especially glad to see racist baby go in the garbage. Let's hope they continue this trend. They may even get back some subscribers by getting rid of their pro woke and pro racism shit programming.

It's not much but it's a start.

Stopped my subscription just after hearing that the Obamas were hired to produce content. IF Netflix shows them the door also, I'll probably go back. I won't be holding my breath though. I HATE that traitorous bastard.

I don't know if it will be enough to save them. I read this morning that Walmart, Home Depot and target stocks are dropping. I have to wonder if part of it is that Americans are refusing to shop at these places for what they did to us all over the past two years.

These stores. They blame supply lines, but their employees are lazy, stupid and shelves are not stocked, customer service sucks. I hope all this hurts them epicly.

Stopped my subscription just after hearing that the Obamas were hired to produce content. IF Netflix shows them the door also, I'll probably go back. I won't be holding my breath though. I HATE that traitorous bastard.

There's a small bit of hope. They had a contract with Spotify that wasn't renewed recently.

Same here. I stayed with them until they went woke and I bailed on them. If they keep this up I'll go back as I did like the at home disc option as I could get new movies soon as they come out on Blu ray that are otherwise locked behind services for streaming.

I sent them a messaging showing support for the decision. So I hope enough people encourage their desire to dump woke content that they will keep doing it.

Netflix sent me an email asking my opinion about their content... They said they plan on offering more family friendly movies and offered me a discount to re subscribe....

I bypass all the streaming services because I want full control over what I want to watch which is WHY I buy the DVD's themselves at rock bottom prices at thrift stores, Walmart, and stores that sell them at 75% below regular price thus most DVD movies I buy are often about $3.99 in regular stores to just $1.99 at thrift stores.

I have bought a 9 good Western movie pack for $3.99 and a lot of 3,4,5 movie packs for $3.99-$5.99 range.

9 Western Movie pack:

True Grit, The Shootist, Shane, Hud, Chuka, Posse, Will Penny, Johnny Reno, Gunfight at the OK Corral

5 movies pack such as The Clint Eastwood Collection

6 war movie pack:

Patton, The Longest Day, Tora! Tora! Tora!, MASH, Twelve O Clock High, Von Ryans Express

I have many more movie packs like this with mostly good to great movies in them.

I now have around 650 DVD movies and around 300 VHS movies (which I slowly replace with DVD versions)

Seems Netflix is dumping atleast some of their woke content. I'm especially glad to see racist baby go in the garbage. Let's hope they continue this trend. They may even get back some subscribers by getting rid of their pro woke and pro racism shit programming.

It's not much but it's a start.

i've been inundated with requests to come back, I cancelled after that twerking show came out. As a victim of creepy activities against me by authorities since I was a kid, it disgusts me to see them promote this creepy shyte.

I actually feel sorry for some at Netflix will lose their jobs because of this. Obama of course, has not been an asset to their company. They are now learning the consequences of being political and embracing the push from a minority of hate-filled radicals.

In the future, I may return. As of now, my displeasure is still too high to reconsider my present stance.

I bypass all the streaming services because I want full control over what I want to watch which is WHY I buy the DVD's themselves at rock bottom prices at thrift stores, Walmart, and stores that sell them at 75% below regular price thus most DVD movies I buy are often about $3.99 in regular stores to just $1.99 at thrift stores.

I have bought a 9 good Western movie pack for $3.99 and a lot of 3,4,5 movie packs for $3.99-$5.99 range.

9 Western Movie pack:

True Grit, The Shootist, Shane, Hud, Chuka, Posse, Will Penny, Johnny Reno, Gunfight at the OK Corral

5 movies pack such as The Clint Eastwood Collection

6 war movie pack:

Patton, The Longest Day, Tora! Tora! Tora!, MASH, Twelve O Clock High, Von Ryans Express

I have many more movie packs like this with mostly good to great movies in them.

I now have around 650 DVD movies and around 300 VHS movies (which I slowly replace with DVD versions)
I can borrow all of those DVDs you listed from the public library for $0.00.

Or just stream them for free from various websites over the internet.

I can get all of those DVDs from the public library for $0.00.

Or just stream them for free from various websites over the internet.

Many of the free streaming is illegal which is why I don't do it.

Public Libraries have very few good movies and too many are of the VHS type.

My way is completely legal, and the movies are good and always available with my Television set up.

Every movie you mentioned is available at the public library.

Sigh Libraries are highly variable and the ones I have attended don't even have 50 movies total in the collection as VHS wears out and some are always checked out and some never returned, I have donated a few VHS over time as I get DVDs to replace them.

My way is better for ME which is why I can see them anytime I want without ever leaving the house for it.

Who gives a shit?

I hate woke crap.
But I watch shit based on how good it is.
Not whether it is fucking 'woke' or not.

Another hyperventilating, alt-right thread.

Forum List

Back