Nevada: Dead Voted, Illegals Voted, Citizens No Longer In Nevada Voted...

"...there were more than 10,000 ballots that were cast in the state by voters who don’t live there....ballots mailed across this valley - in trash cans… people getting as many as 18 ballots” in the mail...dead voters have been counted...thousands of people who have been counted have moved out of Clark County during the pandemic (The Law States: 'If you haven’t been in the state for 30 days it is illegal to vote')..."

'Joe Biden has an approximately 8,000-vote lead over the president in Nevada.'

View attachment 411681

Now that Trump is on the verge of losing the election....

Have you started submitting your resume to potential new employers?

There must be some job opening somewhere for wingnut hack trolls. You & your family don't have to go on welfare....

I'm sure that Putin can find something new for you to do!

"...there were more than 10,000 ballots that were cast in the state by voters who don’t live there....ballots mailed across this valley - in trash cans… people getting as many as 18 ballots” in the mail...dead voters have been counted...thousands of people who have been counted have moved out of Clark County during the pandemic (The Law States: 'If you haven’t been in the state for 30 days it is illegal to vote')..."

View attachment 411681

There must be some job opening somewhere for wingnut hack trolls. You & your family don't have to go on welfare....

LMAO I thought you lefty loons assured us Putin would get Trump re-elected??

How bout you stuff Putin up your stupid ass.

So, we are to believe that GOP voters provided enough votes by outvoting Democrat voters so the GOP held the Senate and picked up / gained seats in the House...., picked up seats in the House....yet were defeated at the polls for the President.

Why aren't all of these hundreds of thousands of 'suddenly found votes' changing any of the House or Senate tallies, only the ones for President? Did the people who voted in these last minute 'found' ballots vote only for Biden and chose not to vote for any of the other Democrats on the ballot?

....uh-huh....

Damned good post and I hadn't even thought of that. If Biden did get all those votes than I'm sure all the Dems on that Ballot would have been elected to whatever position the were trying for.

View attachment 411681

You, as always, thought wrong dumbass.

The Russians couldn't hack mail-in voting.

Keep your Putin fantasies to yourself please!

View attachment 411681

You are the one with Putin fantasies. Hell if the Russians could hack the DNC servers who are you to say they couldn't get to mail in ballots.

View attachment 411681

This Thread Belongs in the Conspiracy Theory Forum; the author offers no proof that any voter fraud has been discovered.

^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

Thanks Frank, you've now posted what an idiot-gram is, and one which originated in your posts regularly.

So, we are to believe that GOP voters provided enough votes by outvoting Democrat voters so the GOP held the Senate and picked up / gained seats in the House...., picked up seats in the House....yet were defeated at the polls for the President.

Why aren't all of these hundreds of thousands of 'suddenly found votes' changing any of the House or Senate tallies, only the ones for President? Did the people who voted in these last minute 'found' ballots vote only for Biden and chose not to vote for any of the other Democrats on the ballot?

....uh-huh....
Good question. Anyone have an answer?? Besides the obvious I mean.
That is indeed an unansweted question. One would expect that the counting process for both President and Senate should Show a similar Progress. This is Not the Case at all. No Senate Race SAW nearly the Same late Biden surge.

"Forget about it, Jake. It's Harry Reid land".

'With apologies to Chinatown/Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway, Roman Polanski"

View attachment 411681

Maybe, maybe not: Consider who Trump put into the office of PostMaster General; Donald does what Putin wants and both he and Putin are cunning enough to realize We the People will vote by mail, and not put us and our family and friends into harm's way. Thus, it has been reported battleground states are the ones wherein ballots are missing.

There is a petition being sent statewide to recall the governor need 280,000 signatures. After this I see the same for all demarcates from mayors, county personal, to state and federal elected officials. Hope this continues before all hell breaks lose..
Almost all weapons and 99% of the ammo here and on line sold out. Listened to many on ham radio and are armed to the teeth and have boocoo ammo and are ready for the civil war. This is nationwide.
You "civil war" guys need to up the meds. You're crazy, if you think any good would come of this for you.

....uh-huh....
Good question. Anyone have an answer?? Besides the obvious I mean.
That is indeed an unansweted question. One would expect that the counting process for both President and Senate should Show a similar Progress. This is Not the Case at all. No Senate Race SAW nearly the Same late Biden surge.

You are oh so right and I never even thought of that till Easy posted it. Kinda funny the House isn't total Dem and the Senate isn't blue with all the ballots going for Biden. One damned good question.

Pretty good lady telling the tale. A lawyer no less. She was one of the GOP watchers who were ushered out while the Dem watchers remanied.
I'm sure you can catch it on Fox if you want to.
C4A is a partisan more than an American Patriot.

She has consistently been in denial about any electoral fraud whatsoever.

But everyone saw what the dems would try to do; does anyone really think that Trump has not done something to change the assumptions of the game?

One persistent rumor is that DHS had all the real ballots watermarked with a special ink that shows up under specific conditions so they can easily tell the fakes from the authentic.

I dunno if I believe that specific rumor, but I think that is the kind of thing Trump will doo - undeniable proof of electoral fraud.

Forum List

Back