Nevada Rangers Ram Through Climate Protest Blockade

He pointed his stun gun at her not his SIG 9mm

I watched it again, and you could be right.
I could not really tell if a taser or real pistol.
But it is still illegal to point a stun gun at an unarmed person, because a taser is still considered lethal force, since it does sometimes kill.
It was also reckless to plow into the trailer they had in the road, since they appeared to be chained to it. Turns out they weren't, but they easily could have been.
They should have checked it out on foot first.
They acted in a very risky manner.

I watched it again, and you could be right.
I could not really tell if a taser or real pistol.
But it is still illegal to point a stun gun at an unarmed person, because a taser is still considered lethal force, since it does sometimes kill.
It was also reckless to plow into the trailer they had in the road, since they appeared to be chained to it. Turns out they weren't, but they easily could have been.
They should have checked it out on foot first.
They acted in a very risky manner.
I saw a video where the people were unchained before the car breached the barrier. I also saw several cops physically moving the barrier by hand, maybe after they crashed into it? As usual there is much more to the story.

The laws on reckless endangerment are generic, and it makes no difference where or who.
The ability to use a weapon is based on the principle of self defense.
So it there is not threatening weapon, it is always illegal to escalate with a weapon.
The barrier itself was a weapon of sorts. It prevented people from freely passing and made them stop where the possibility of them being harassed, hurt or robbed existed. Also, one would probably lock their doors and roll up their windows in the face of an illegal road block. The AC only lasts so long. If not stopped, these narcissistic assholes could have caused pain and even death.

Last edited:
Tha
The laws on reckless endangerment are generic, and it makes no difference where or who.
The ability to use a weapon is based on the principle of self defense.
So it there is not threatening weapon, it is always illegal to escalate with a weapon.
That chunky tall bitch in the Tank top came into the Cops way aggressively as to block his closing in on ( the Trailer / The Smaller Woman near it and the other smaller woman by side of the road ) after exiting his truck ,if you watch her she jumped into his path and was lingering in front of him in a blocking move used by Protestors for decades . She was trying to impede his closing distance on the Trailer and the People lingering in the road .

What if ramming the trailer had resulted in severed limbs?

Maybe those assholes shouldn't have blocked the road and chained themselves to the barricade. Fuck them.

Anyone stupid enough to do that, with so little regard for the safety of those that they are endangering by blocking the road, deserve whatever happens to them as a result of the efforts of anyone else to clear the road.

The safety and comfort of human beings should always take precedent over any considerations on behalf of such subhuman animals.

Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Police.

Environmental terrorists blocked the only road into the Burning Man festival in Nevada.

Native American cops busting up a standoff between two tribes of white progressives is straight up comedy gold.

I wish they had more video.

What are the environmentalist wackos pissed about?

I am suddenly reminded of something that happened back in the 1980. Some dumbass protester was kneeling on a train track, trying to stop a train.

I guess it didn't understand that even if the operator of the train was stupid enough to stop for it, that trains just do not stop that fast no matter how determine the crew might be to stop.

Sadly, this dumbass survived, albeit with severe injuries, including the loss of both legs.

As far as I am concerned, it should not be seen as the responsibility of any person operating any vehicle in a legal manner, on streets, tracks, or other byways made for use by such vehicles, to save these sorts of creatures from the consequences of their own stupidity. If you're stupid enough to put yourself in the path of such a vehicle, then you fully deserve whatever happens to you as a result.

Then they shouldn't have been out there blocking the highway chained to it.

Oh, I got a story about that, and it involves an uncle and my grandma.

You see, a cousin was in the car with them and told me what happened.

They were kinda traveling together with my uncle and her brother but got separated, but then grandma comes across this man waving his arms

in the middle of a two-lane road

out in the middle of nowhere.

"What's that?" Her mama sez

It's a man out in the middle of the road waving his arms.

"What are ya gonna do?"

"It's a highwayman, I'm gonna hit 'im!" And she steps on the gas and heads dead at 'im..and as she's passing, and he dives out the way, her mom says

"Hey, isn't that so-and-so?"

They didn't stop until the destination 40 miles down the road. :auiqs.jpg:

She 'bout killed my uncle. It works better with my cousin telling it and sounding just like they did. :auiqs.jpg:

"soft docile voice" "Hey! What's that in the road?"

"Srs Grandma voice" "It looks like a a Highwayman"

"soft docile voice" "Oh no! What are we gonna do?"

"Srs grandma voice with teeth clenched" "I'm gonna hit 'im! Hang on!" Skeeeert! Vrooom! :auiqs.jpg:

As they blaze by...

"soft docile voice" "Hey! Isn't that my grandson-in-law?"

:aargh:

I know my grandma was embarrased about that.

Last edited:
What are the environmentalist wackos pissed about?
They're just nutters...

"Video and photos posted on X, the website formerly known as Twitter, show a trailer blocking the road that leads to Black Rock City, along with about half a dozen protesters, some of whom locked themselves to the trailer, and banners with signs including “BURNERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!,” “ABOLISH CAPITALISM,” and “GENERAL STRIKE FOR CLIMATE,” also blocked the road. A sign reading “Ban Private Jets” was draped across the asphalt."

They're just nutters...

"Video and photos posted on X, the website formerly known as Twitter, show a trailer blocking the road that leads to Black Rock City, along with about half a dozen protesters, some of whom locked themselves to the trailer, and banners with signs including “BURNERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!,” “ABOLISH CAPITALISM,” and “GENERAL STRIKE FOR CLIMATE,” also blocked the road. A sign reading “Ban Private Jets” was draped across the asphalt."
They think their rights supersede everyone else’s

It may not be convenient, but it is peaceful.

The officer is going to face huge repercussions for his violent behavior.

No, it isn't peaceful. It is the opposite of peaceful. That 17 mile long parking lot was expending fuel, that is robbery.

Had I been there I would have chained the bunch of them together and pulled the trailer off of the road.

Forum List

Back