Nevada returns voting privilidges to

Limbaugh is not a felon and never was. Read a newspaper.

Limbaugh Cuts Deal in Prescription Case

Under the deal filed Monday, Limbaugh cannot own a gun, must submit to random drug tests and has to continue treatment for his acknowledged addiction to painkillers.

Cannot own a gun is a felony plea deal.

NOPE! Try another lie!

Limbaugh plead on a drug offense, a FELONY.

Good news for convicted felon Rush Limbaugh!

Under the deal filed Monday, Limbaugh cannot own a gun, must submit to random drug tests and has to continue treatment for his acknowledged addiction to painkillers.

No, it was a deal to avoid being charged. The state dropped the charges therefore Limbaugh was never convicted.

He took a plea deal.....GUILTY!!!!

NOPE!, Liar!

When the evidence is so overwhelming against you, you take the plea deal. GUILTY!!!!

No, it was a deal to avoid being charged. The state dropped the charges therefore Limbaugh was never convicted.

Learn something about our justice system. Gheeze.

If it had been YOU, YOU would had gone to jail.

Criminals are predominantly Democrats so trying to make restoring their voting right an act of compassion or fairness is all a bunch of BS. This is just another way for Democrats to stuff the ballot box.

Learn something about our justice system. Gheeze.

If it had been YOU, YOU would had gone to jail.

Maybe and maybe not. All cases are not alike. Since I'm not Limbaugh, it's like the authorities would not have pursued me so heavily either.

NOPE!, Liar!

When the evidence is so overwhelming against you, you take the plea deal. GUILTY!!!!

If the evidence was so overwhelming against him, it wouldn't have lasted for a couple of years. They simply would have charged him. Limbaugh's lawyer created the deal so the authorities would finally leave him alone.

Criminals are predominantly Democrats so trying to make restoring their voting right an act of compassion or fairness is all a bunch of BS. This is just another way for Democrats to stuff the ballot box.

Do you have some per capita evidence to back up your claim?

NOPE! Try another lie!

What country are you from anyway? In this country, you need to be convicted of something before you can be a felon.

NOPE!, Liar!

If the evidence was so overwhelming against him, it wouldn't have lasted for a couple of years. They simply would have charged him. Limbaugh's lawyer created the deal so the authorities would finally leave him alone.

The deal was created because he was GUILTY!!!!

NOPE! Try another lie!

What country are you from anyway? In this country, you need to be convicted of something before you can be a felon.

Unlike the majority of "conservative" posters on this board, I was born in the United States of America (Nevada) and have had a US citizenship all of my life.

Again; Limbaugh plead on a drug offense, a FELONY. Cannot own a gun is a felony plea deal.

NOPE! Try another lie!

Unlike the majority of "conservative" posters on this board, I was born in the United States of America (Nevada) and have had a US citizenship all of my life.

Again; Limbaugh plead on a drug offense, a FELONY. Cannot own a gun is a felony plea deal.
?????!!!!!! :1041:
Holy shit. Is this a true statement? Are most of the conservatives on this site immigrants?! That would be totally fucking rad! :eusa_pray:

th

Just because they are released from prison is not enough excuse to restore all their rights...

Are they on parole?

Were they required to pay compensation when they were sentenced?

Were there any other requirements the courts made of the individual when sentenced?

If these things haven't been completed by the individual, including parole time, then I see no reason to restore their rights until such a time as those items are accomplished by the individual.

*****SMILE*****

:)

NOTE: If someone was sentenced to life in prison then as far as I'm concerned their parole time should be for the rest of their life if they are released.

Last edited:

NOPE! Try another lie!

The charges were dropped by the state. Catch a fucking clue you dumbass POS!

NOPE! Try another lie!

No, he would have had to been charged to be a felon. Part of his plea deal was not to be able to own guns, but that had nothing to do with a felony. If he was a felon, that part of the deal would have not needed to be made as no felons are allowed to own firearms.

NOPE!, Liar!

The deal was created because he was GUILTY!!!!

No, the deal was created to get the government off of his back. Limbaugh spent well in excess of a million dollars during all that time. He knew it wouldn't end. So his lawyer advised his best bet is just to give them something since they had no evidence of wrongdoing, otherwise, they wouldn't leave him alone.

NOPE! Try another lie!

Holy shit. Is this a true statement? Are most of the conservatives on this site immigrants?! That would be totally fucking rad! :eusa_pray:

Many aren't posting from the US. They are paid. BriPat is one.

NOPE! Try another lie!

LMFAOOOO!!!!

What the fuck?! Paid to post on this board?! Fuck me! Who's hiring them? Give me some money mystery employer!!!! I want to get paid to post conservative values on this board!

NOPE! Try another lie!

The charges were dropped by the state. Catch a fucking clue you dumbass POS!

Innocent people don't take plea deals. Cannot own a gun is a felony plea deal.

NOPE! Try another lie!

No, he would have had to been charged to be a felon. Part of his plea deal was not to be able to own guns, but that had nothing to do with a felony. If he was a felon, that part of the deal would have not needed to be made as no felons are allowed to own firearms.

Convicted felons can't own guns. If you take a plea deal on felony charges, you cannot own a gun for a determined time of the plea deal.

Withholding the entry of judgment for your conviction of a felony is a plea deal.

LMFAOOOO!!!!

What the fuck?! Paid to post on this board?! Fuck me! Who's hiring them? Give me some money mystery employer!!!! I want to get paid to post conservative values on this board!

It depends. Are you a fiscal conservative or a social conservative?

Forum List

Back