Never Again.......David Hogg’s new book

It was quite common in our rural school. No one thought anything of it and no one got shot, what an amazing world back then, less crime, less violence, not like what we have evolved into today.

Makes you wonder what has changed in the world? Back then they had discipline in schools. No one would have ever thought of a school shooting. The country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

No kidding, each year it gets worse, that is why when these kids graduate and think they are going to "change the world", I just smile because every year is worse than the one before.
Those kids are doing pretty damned good at keeping up the pressure
Four months now

NOBODY but people like you are even THINKING about the Parkland stuff anymore.
Why not?

You over estimate the the attention span of millennials. Adults understand that it happened, that there is nothing that can be done about it and have moved on. Thinking adults understand that people like you have no real clue as to how and stop it but you think you're the smartest kids on the block and that ONLY what you think and want will stop it.

Im sure it will be full of fallacies.
I mean, it takes a real dumbfuck to beg the govt to take away freedoms.
We can do without the freedom to quickly and easily become a mass killer. Right to life more important.

Makes you wonder what has changed in the world? Back then they had discipline in schools. No one would have ever thought of a school shooting. The country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

No kidding, each year it gets worse, that is why when these kids graduate and think they are going to "change the world", I just smile because every year is worse than the one before.
Four months now

Why not?

You over estimate the the attention span of millennials. Adults understand that it happened, that there is nothing that can be done about it and have moved on. Thinking adults understand that people like you have no real clue as to how and stop it but you think you're the smartest kids on the block and that ONLY what you think and want will stop it.

Offer your thoughts and prayers and move on
Just like the NRA tells you to

These kids aren’t buying it

Yep - Isn't he awesome?

c00.png

Four months now

Why not?

Nobody cares what these kids are buying, or selling. They in fact are simply specks like the rest of us. As an aside children use the marginalization tactic. You use it a lot. You think that bringing the NRA into it makes you somehow look more intelligent?

Four months now

Why not?

Nobody cares what these kids are buying, or selling. They in fact are simply specks like the rest of us. As an aside children use the marginalization tactic. You use it a lot. You think that bringing the NRA into it makes you somehow look more intelligent?
It is the way political change occurs

Sorry, but making money off a tragedy is about as low as you can get.
Absolutely despicable.

Trump is using the 4,000 kids he kidnapped to get funding for the wall….
You may be on to something.
Is that like the 17 imaginary Intel agencies???
There isn't any 4000 damned KIDS, BTW

Oh? What is the number of kids that are being detained? One is too many.
You see there's the motherfucking deal, you Democrats want us to detain them along with their law breaking asshole parents. The law doesn't allow that, and Congressional Democraps know that.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

It was quite common in our rural school. No one thought anything of it and no one got shot, what an amazing world back then, less crime, less violence, not like what we have evolved into today.

Four months now

Sheehan did it for about two or three years, the same with the Tillmans. I know parents that lost their children in boat prop accidents and they went to several NTSB and Coast Guard meeting to advocate prop guards and they ran out of steam about three years into the program. The problem becomes running on negativity for too long will wear a person out. Banning guns won't work, the NRA isn't going anywhere, so maybe change the message, maybe work on the real causes of gun violence.

David and Lauren Hogg are on the Tonight Show tonight

NRA throws a fit

He is building quite a resume for a incoming freshman.

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.

He and a few other very talented classmates have done plenty. Organized a march with over a quarter million participants, registered tens of thousands of young new voters. got the redder than red Florida legislature and governor to sign a control bill - however small, it's a baby step. And he has dominated social media and the news cycle since February 14th.

Why is it you believe his "class" won't change the world and why do you have such a negative view of the hopes and dreams of his class and his classmates? When you suggest that YOU know what "reality is" the suggestion is that millions of others don't and that they will soon be hit like a ton of bricks. We create our own reality Papa - change is possible, and you'll be seeing lots of that come November.

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

We had kids come to school with their rifles in their gun racks on their pick ups, it was pretty common in our rural school, some would go hunting before school, it was a way of life.

Okay, but you weren't allowed to bring them onto the campus or in to class were you?

Funny how the left remembers the name of a kid who was turned into a political activist by the slick operators in the democrat party but they really don't want to remember the name James Hodgkinson who was a democrat political activist and Sanders supporter who opened fire on a republican baseball team just last year. Hodgkinson had a list of every conservative politician in his pocket and may have met with high profile democrats when he was living out of his car in D.C. but democrats don't want to talk about it

Absolutely despicable.

So much for that argument eh? And not like Republicans didn't use 911 to spread fear to control their base.

Absolutely despicable.

Is that like the 17 imaginary Intel agencies???
There isn't any 4000 damned KIDS, BTW

Oh? What is the number of kids that are being detained? One is too many.
You see there's the motherfucking deal, you Democrats want us to detain them along with their law breaking asshole parents. The law doesn't allow that, and Congressional Democraps know that.

Tissue?

We had a system in place under Obama…according to your orange messiah, Obama was deporting scores of illegals…

Only under the ethnic cleansing policies of the cheeto do we have this crisis dumbfuck.

Four months now

Why not?

Nope - In fact they call BULLSHIT

*Emma's speech now over 3 million hits

Forum List

Back