Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

Q is funnier than you and that also includes looks!

Now drag those knuckles and beat Biden war drum because we must sacrifice the youth for the wars of the old!
biden fires.jpg

Here we see Putin unleashing hellfire on dumbfuckistan, where you live in drag! Boy!

Now what will Joe tell us tomorrow about this situation?

The Admin will use this wag-the-dog crisis to further restrict your rights, freedoms, and especially movements. Martial Law coming for our own good?

They will use this strife to disrupt the November elections.

Here we see Mort with you in the background wearing your hair shirt! Later you will both go to the gravel pit!
Hold on now I will let you insult me to a point but I ain’t no fluffer from Wales!

Now I am getting my Pom - Poms ready for my cheerleading practice to scream “ Go Kronos! “ because I need to pick a side in this Ukrainian and Russian love to hate each other nonsense!

Hold on now I will let you insult me to a point but I ain’t no fluffer from Wales!

Now I am getting my Pom - Poms ready for my cheerleading practice to scream “ Go Kronos! “ because I need to pick a side in this Ukrainian and Russian love to hate each other nonsense!
Here we see Brucine preparing to absorb mort!
tommy lets go bruce.jpg

Now what will Joe tell us tomorrow about this situation?

The Admin will use this wag-the-dog crisis to further restrict your rights, freedoms, and especially movements. Martial Law coming for our own good?

They will use this strife to disrupt the November elections.
Who knows? That babbling phucktard can't compose a fathomable sentence.

Here we see Brucine preparing to absorb mort!
View attachment 606004
Because I do not support nor like your hero of the day Biden does not mean you need to be mean!

First you say I am a fluffer from Wales and now you claim I have stolen your one and only true love just because I refuse to support the war drum beat by Biden the Poopy Panties!!!

Go Kronos!

Because I do not support nor like your hero of the day Biden does not mean you need to be mean!

First you say I am a fluffer from Wales and now you claim I have stolen your one and only true love just because I refuse to support the war drum beat by Biden the Poopy Panties!!!

Go Kronos!
Lies!

Forum List

Back