Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

That old senile, walkin ball sack is gonna do nothin!

He is gonna do nothin!

Ya know why?

Cause Russia has nukes...and if HE or any one of other NATO nations try anything militarily they are gonna be glowin for Easter.

Nothin gonna happen but....saaaaannnnctions.

Ukraine is Russia

Taiwan is China

So, you think the Ukraine is still part of the Soviet union, and doesn't align as a sovereign nation, with Europe?
Did I write that?

Of course not but your fucking ass will assume that because you as usual play the partisan whore nonsense while defending Biden and his stupidity!

The fucking Ukraine is not part of NATO nor the E.U. and seeing the E.U. States are refusing to rush in and sacrifice their children in this war mean to me we as America should stay the fuck out of it!

Notice the U.N. inaction as usual?

Ever as yourself why China hasn’t sent troops to defend the Ukraine or any other nation but instead we are defending nations that we ( the U.S. ) has treaties with?

Why the fuck is it that you are either with Biden or Putin in the simple minded fools head?

Both are fucking jerks that should be removed from power before their start a fucking Nuclear War and let be fucking Clear Biden believe Putin and Russia are still part of the Soviet Union days and he ( Biden ) is fighting the Cold War still…

So stop trying to fight a war that we have no business in just because MSM and Biden told you that you should fight!

I hope every single one of you idiot potato voters is enjoying the results of your efforts!!!! BRAAVOOOOOOOOO!!!! fucking morons.

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
Outside of going to war, there is only so much that can be done.

And yeah, the thought of an orange White House now, praising their hero Putin -- no way.

It was you who demeaned and mocked and destroyed people who are not Progressives. You are at full tilt today. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Putin is more a of a friend than you are. You see where we are at. Don't worry. Tonite on the late-night comedy shows there will be some more insults from the Prog hosts where you will laugh your balls off. One year in and this mutha phuka is the worst thing in office in history!
B.S.

Trump has always had a thing for Russia and Putin.

In 1984, a Russian émigré named David Bogatin went shopping for apartments in New York City. The 38-year-old had arrived in America seven years before.

Donald Trump was just coming into his own as a serious player in Manhattan real estate, and Trump Tower was the crown jewel of his growing empire. From the day it opened, the building was a hit—all but a few dozen of its 263 units had sold in the first few months. But Bogatin wasn’t deterred by the limited availability or the sky-high prices. The Russian plunked down $6 million to buy not one or two, but five luxury condos.

Donald Trump is reported as having first envisaged a Trump building in Moscow during a visit to Moscow in 1987, which he also mentioned in his own 1987 book The Art of the Deal. Trump wrote that he had talked with Yuri Dubinin about "building a large luxury hotel, across the street from the Kremlin, in partnership with the Soviet government."

That proposal fell through, but Sater continued to maintain a relationship with Trump.
After holding the Miss Universe pageant in Russia in 2013, Trump tweeted "TRUMP TOWER-MOSCOW is next."

Donald Trump sold one of his Palm Beach mansions, Maison de L'Amitié, to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million in 2008.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)June 19, 2013

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
I guess when you have your head shoved way up your ass, it is hard to see what the fuck is going on in the world. Joe Biteme just like Neville Chamberlain(from Britstain) just allowed a start of a new war in Europe that may escalate into a WWIII. Now also, since Russia invaded Ukraine with such a feckless response from Biteme, that China may be emboldened to invade Tawain, but you progs dont give a shit about freedom, as long as you get the $1,400 stimulus check.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

That old senile, walkin ball sack is gonna do nothin!
He is gonna do nothin!
Ya know why?
Cause Russia has nukes...and if HE or any one of other NATO nations try anything militarily they are gonna be glowin for Easter.
Nothin gonna happen but....saaaaannnnctions.
Ukraine is Russia
Taiwan is China
True.
The Moscow mayor's wife donated $millions to the Biden crime family
China donated $billions to the Biden crime family

They will both collect on their investments.

Putin wouldn't be invading Ukraine if Trump was president, but Biden will probably get us into another war. Congratulations.

:clap:

I love comedy and parody….thanks so much.

That was funny as hell. :auiqs.jpg:

Now do it if Obama were President.

I'm guessing this is an alt account or something.

Almost all of your posts are thanking Biden or Democrats and using every opportunity you can to bring up trump. It's all just shallow posts devoid of any insight or savvy.

Even this thread smells of heavy handed pandering just to try and say something inflammatory to piss off people who don't agree with you. I mean it doesn't even have any direct examples to support your faux love.

It never would have happened under Trump. Biden is weak and senile, so Putin knows he can do whatever he wants.

You idiots are still trying to claim Trump would bomb countries indiscriminately despite the fact he didn’t while President. Moron.

The fat former guy is praising Putin while claiming the invasion of Ukraine is because of "election fraud" in 2020. :heehee:

Forum List

Back