Never been prouder of Pres. Biden; Imagine Trumps behavior right now

Trump would not be dropping bombs. And the only tweets he would be making would be to praise Putin.

He already has publicly praised Putin for invading Ukraine.

Trump has never been shy about expressing his gay love for Putin. He blushes like a schoolgirl whenever he talks about the love of his life.

This is a guy who fell madly in love with North Korea's communist dictator. Just imagine how much greater his love for KGB Putin is!

This may explain why no woman has ever been able to satisfy him. When he says "she's not my type", that gives us some insight into who is his type.

All the while under is cashing in from Russian sources. Nothing fishy going on there at all.

Trump kept us out of situations like this for four years. Biden's gestapo spent a year hunting down political dissidents while the Russians were massing at the Ukraine border. Putin knows more about Biden than the dwindling number of Brandon fans and he knows he is dealing with a weakling. Now we are stuck in a no win situation with the DOW down about a thousand points and sky high energy prices looming. Frankly the doddering old fool in the W.H. with his finger on the nuclear trigger scares the hell out of me.

Had Trump not lost Putin would have received guarantees from the US that Ukraine would never be in Nato, and we would not provide any arms, so Ukraine would have had to simply give Putin anything he wanted, including not having econ ties to the EU

Had the US and west not installed a puppet into ukraine in 2014, perhaps we wouldn't even be talking about invasions today.

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.
This is classic satire.

well....they didn't waste any time. LOLOL

Looks like Joe's got his hands full...or does he. Maybe this is exactly what he wants.

Trump kept us out of situations like this for four years. Biden's gestapo spent a year hunting down political dissidents while the Russians were massing at the Ukraine border. Putin knows more about Biden than the dwindling number of Brandon fans and he knows he is dealing with a weakling. Now we are stuck in a no win situation with the DOW down about a thousand points and sky high energy prices looming. Frankly the doddering old fool in the W.H. with his finger on the nuclear trigger scares the hell out of me.

Oh, don't worry. We are on very sound economic footing thanks to Biden. Just as Mac1958, he will tell you so and he is an economic genius with a CFP license.

Ive never been prouder of my president, President Joe Biden, than now. Behold the calm, and poise, under pressure of this sudden Russian invasion of Europe. Calm. Collected. Analytical. Leading the worlds nations in response.

God forbid if Trump was president today. How many bombs he would have launched already. The inflammatory tweets he would send to escalate it.

Joe Biden is putting on a god damn clinic on leadership and poise. The 20202 election in hindsight has quite literally probably saved us from WW3. Biden will use the steady hand of diplomacy that his decades of world class level foreign policy experience brought us to guide the world through this crisis.

Kind of like a rape victim singing the rapist's praises.

You people come up with the funniest shit

I've never been more proud of any president than I am right now of Biden.

I was just thinking about all the POTUS since George Washington, and even after just one year, I think we can all agree Biden is the greatest of all time.

Imagine how great he'd be without dementia and creeping on young children.

1645751422300.png

I love satire. Well done.

Forum List

Back