Never Fit For Command! Hillary Slips In Bathtub-----Fractures Wrist

2018-03-18.png

I see you lack racial awareness and need to be awakened. I suggest you read this masterpiece from this great American Patriot.

My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
923206.jpg
David Duke? A a "great American Patriot"? Are you kidding me??? He's no American, much less a patriot. He's sewer scum obviously raised by pigs.
I have a "racial awareness." It consists of knowing that I am a member of the human race and I am an American. I don't need this slut.

Nice, just explained the superority mind set of Trump lovers!

News Flash, them women’s, negroes and young people are coming after the bigoted, ignorant, old Evangelicals and their crowd!

And I say this as one who have watched your kind for years!

You are so scared of a brilliant woman, you would rather have a narcisstic,ignorant lump of human flesh to destroy the country.

I have watched the over stuffed baby boomers do a job on the middle class,thanks to your insecurity that you do not match the guts and glory of your parents,who won a war, took us out of a depression and built the middle class. You have come full circle.

I agree totally with you, except for the idea that these morons represent those of us whose parents won a war, took us out of a depression, and built the middle class. Many of us were raised with their sense of honor, decency, and concern for humanity. Even though many of the morons who are responsible for the Evangelicals, the "conservatives," etc., are members of my generation, please do not think they are representative of it. In my schools, we saw films about the Holocaust, "Raisin in the Son," read books like "Native Son," witnessed the civil-rights movements both for racial minorities and women, including the violence, and were made very, very aware of what human values are supposed to be. The "baby boomers" whom you see now in government are the dregs of my generation; the people who were not taught values and learned absolutely nothing. I am so sorry that the nation we all love is now reduced to dealing with the dregs.

Our parents beat nazis in Europe and now we will beat them here. Why aren't all Americans Anti-Facism?

It was liberals who built the Middle Class with programs like the GI Bill. Its now the rabid right that is destroying it.

Fundies - they represent anti-America. They want to destroy every decent value we hold. They lie, steal and cheat. They and their politicians, like Herr Drumpf, are the opposite of what they say they hate.
It was you liberals who put Jap-Americans in internment camps in California and elsewhere. You see, we Trump supporters are devout pro-Constitution citizens who appreciate the founders original principles they instilled on this nation. Oh, the German people were our White European bothers and sisters. As Patton said, we fought the wrong enemy.

Because the people in California asked because after Pearl Harbor they were afraid of Japanese. Guess you just had to There there.

Your ignorance on WW 2 is noted. Unlike you, I remember it.

If she`s irrelevant, why do you people continue to stalk her?

Because Herr Drumpf did not win the election.

And, how ironic it is that the electoral college was formed to keep candidates like him out.

In any event, Hillary is obviously still a huge threat to trump and his followers.

Daddy, big pants will protect them. That is,if he stays out of jail.

Scared to death of a woman.

We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

You can't be president with a fractured wrist?

Tell that to FDR, he's the only president to have served three full terms and he was in a wheel chair.

It's all about the brain, you know, which is why Trump isn't fit to serve.

Yeah, the old drunk just had the broken wrist as the result of a genetic defect..

I mean, it's not because she is a falling down drunk....

:rofl:

And, how ironic it is that the electoral college was formed to keep candidates like him out.

In any event, Hillary is obviously still a huge threat to trump and his followers.

hiLIARy lost.

Trump is President.

Get over it.
That's what we keep saying, yet the frightened trumpanzees keep bringing H. Clinton up again and again and again.

Hardly scared, hun. Disgusted, yes.

If she retired quietly, we wouldn't.

But her omnipresent WTH tour makes her fair game.
And apparently you don't think she has the right to do anything but BE quiet now....how interesting.

I think her constant whinging and blaming of others is unseemly. She has made a fool out of herself for over a year. If you cared about her, you'd want her to stop and get some help.

Are you any better educated in the history of whatever shit hole country you come from than you are in ours?

The Electoral College was formed to ensure that all states had a say in the election of president. The colonies recognized that popular vote would have New York and Pennsylvania as the only ones with a say in the presidency. Philadelphia and New York City dwarfing the populations of the rest of the colonies. Virginia had no desire to trade a king in England for one in Philadelphia.

Now it is California and New York, but the reality remains that the densely populated urban centers do not represent the rest of the nation.

Now the shit hole you come from has a dictator appointed for life, right?

Are you any better educated in the history of whatever shit hole country you come from than you are in ours?

The Electoral College was formed to ensure that all states had a say in the election of president. The colonies recognized that popular vote would have New York and Pennsylvania as the only ones with a say in the presidency. Philadelphia and New York City dwarfing the populations of the rest of the colonies. Virginia had no desire to trade a king in England for one in Philadelphia.

Now it is California and New York, but the reality remains that the densely populated urban centers do not represent the rest of the nation.

The Electoral College was formed so only Landowners could vote.

No women or blacks allowed. Totally out of date now.

Hardly scared, hun. Disgusted, yes.

Do not hun me.

You have the unmitaged Gaul l to be disgusted with a woman who is a thousand times smarter than that ball of pus you voted for?

How revealing you are. Scared to death of the little woman.

The Electoral College was formed so only Landowners could vote.

No women or blacks allowed. Totally out of date now.

No hun, it wasn't due to such identity politics nonsense. It was set up due to the competing interests of the States.

Forum List

Back